My Boys

Tuesday morning, 3:30 a.m.

Nicole is in the airport and waiting for her flight to leave. She is so excited to get home and visit her mom, brother, and Brie! She passes time by texting her friend, Natalie (Eva) and reads a magazine. She picks up the issue and looks through the headlines, right away, the magazine is snatched out of her hands and she looks up to the eyes of her worst enemy, Danielle Moinet. A.K.A. WWE's residential blonde dancer wannabe who can't wrestle to save her life.

"Danielle," Nicole says, crossing her arms.

"Nicole," she retorts.

"What's your problem, other then not being able to wrestle or maintain a spot on Total Divas?" Nicole smirks, cocking her head to the side.

"Oh, clam it, loser. The only one who likes you other than your idiotic twin is your embarrassment of a boyfriend, John Cena," she scoffs.

"Oh, haha. Very ironic, considering that NO ONE likes you! You go around, minding other people's business and starting fights that the other person always finishes. On top of that, you havce accomplished nothing in the WWE. You clung to Fandango for a while and then moved on to becoming 'besties' with his ex and your former enemy. Now that's pathetic," Nicole brushes off invisible dust from her hands and takes the magazine back. Danielle "hmps" and scowls, moving to another seat.

Back to The Shield's hotel room

In the room, there are two beds and one couch. One bed is occupied by Colby, and the other one is taken by Joe. That leaves the couch, to which Jon is sleeping restlessly on. He tosses and turns on the uncomfortable sofa. Suddenly, he jolts awake and sits up, tossing the covers to the ground. He peeks around, making sure no one is up, and pulls something out of his pocket. He gets up and heads to the door which separates John's room and theirs. He takes the tool from his pocket and messes with the door until he hears a click. Aha, being a former criminal, you pick up a few things along the way. Jon slightly opens the door, emitting a creek sound from it. He slowly enters the room and looks around.

Jonathan "Jon" Good- 29 years old. Bad boy with a sarcastic and hilarious side. Single. Has history with women such as Summer Rae, Renee Young, and Charlotte Flair--don't ask him about that one. Hates his dimples, thinks they make him less manly. Loves to be called Dean or Jon, never Jonathan. Classic prankster and trouble maker. Always picking fights, and standing up for his brothers. Ultimate goal- find 'the one', but he doesn't know this yet. Thinks he is the leader of The Shield. Unstable. Lunatic Fringe.

No Nicole...hmm... Jon wonders. Now, he searches for something important. He checks the drawers, nothing. Looks around the desk, nothing there. John's suit case, bingo!

He zips it open and rummages through the things kept in there. T-shirt-garbage, jean shorts-typical, iPhone-perfect. He picks it up and slides it in his pocket, carefully zipping the suit case back up. Now, he heads back to his room. He enters and shuts the door gently behind him, not wanting to wake anyone up.

Excitedly jumping back on the couch, he takes the phone and scrolls through the messages. Lovey dovey crap from Nicole, something about a double date with Bryan and the Bellas, and messages from Natalie. Natalie? Natalie as in Nicole's friend?! Ooh, this has ought to be good. He thinks while rubbing his hands together, then puts one back on the phone.

N- Hey, John! We still doing business Tuesday night? Nicole's in Scottsdale with her family, right?

J- Yep, she's not going to be around. Phew, we almost got caught last time!