No Bed, No Problem

A whole bunch of noise surrounds Jon and April, so they break up their lip locking.  AJ is extremely upset and nervous, Jon has a blank expression.   April's phone dings and she sees thousands of tweets with a pic of Jon and her making out.  Phil is going to kill me, she gulped.

"Let's get out of here, now,"  Jon ordered.

"Duh, even I could figure that one out, Ambrose," she joked.

"No time for joking, AJ," he takes her by the wrist and they escape the crowd.

Once safe, the two sit 'patiently' inside an abandoned store, waiting for Colby to pick them up.  AJ rocks, wrapping her arms around her knees in the corner.  Jon is pacing back and forth.  Colby said that it could take up to an hour.

"Well, isn't this great!"  Jon exclaims sacastically.

"Phil's going to explode,"  April whimpers.

"We've got bigger problems than stupid Phil," Jon jumps up and takes a seat on a counter.  He fiddles with a gum wrapper.

"What?" she asks, but she knows the answer.

"WWE!  This is not good for our careers, we are going to get fired," he drops the wrapper and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Look on the bright side,"  April peps up, getting up from her seating position.  He rolls his eyes and sucks his teeth.

"What bright side is there, AJ?"  

"I was kind of hoping that you could come up with it,"  she mumbles.  Jon takes a long, deep sigh.  He hops off of the counter and walks towards her.  Then he smirks.

"Nevermind about that, I think that there is a bright side."

"What?!"  she looks hopeful.  AJ checks out his smirk and takes the hint.  She circles around him, tracing his colarbone, then the back of his neck.  She gets on her tiptoes and breathes on his neck.  Jon closes his eyes and nods.  April pulls him into another hot kiss and jumps into his arms.  Since the store that they are in is abandoned, they have the place to themselves.  April realizes while with Jon, that she doesn't love Phil the way she thought she did.  All of a sudden, she doesn't care what Phil will think or say, she wants Dean Ambrose.  All of Dean Ambrose.

(A/N the next part is written by my girl Tatianna @tati_flazy , it's going to get graphic, but it's really good, skip it if you don't like smutty sex scenes!  Read it if you do!)

 She climbs on the counter with him and lays him down on his back.

He really liked her, so he went with it. She couldn't keep her lips off of him. She soon found the strength to rip his shirt open and felt his chiseled chest and abs. They pulled away for a sec and he moaned into her lips.

"Mhm...yeah, right there." She licked his lips, and he smirked. They continued to makeout as it got darker outside. He flipped her over so that he's on top and slid his hand under her shirt, causing her to erupt in laughter.

Jon stopped and looked at her. "God, you're beautiful when you laugh."

That made her smile even wider.  "Phil has never said that to me."

"I'm sorry for that, but I'll tell you what I'm not sorry about."

"What is that?" She bit her lip.

"Saving you."

With that, he peeled her shirt off and quickly unbuckled his pants.

"Jon...we shouldn't do this. And what are you saving me from?"

"I'm saving you from heartbreak. April, I know you're not my biggest fan, but I'm trying to help because I deeply care about you. Not because I just wanna be in your pants, even though I do."

"Just kiss me already!" She said while unzipping her shorts. He winked at her and leaned in. They rolled all over the counter until they both fell off onto the the cold, wooden floor. She shoved her tongue down his throat, and he enjoyed it. He reached through his red boxers and pulled out his 'little friend'. He spread April's thighs. April had her eyes closed, but soon felt it inside her as he slid in quickly. She moaned in pleasure and pain.

"Jon..."

"Oh come on, baby. You like my little Mox, don't cha?"

She bit down on her bottom hard to contain herself from making too much noise. He started thrusted his hips in and out quickly. She threw her head back and he nuzzled his head into her chest.

"Faster, Jon. I'm gonna-"

"I hear ya, babe." He started thrusting faster and faster, until he let his load in her. She followed suit shortly after. He pulled out, and rolled off of her.  She looked at him and stroked his cheek.

"That was amazing..." He was panting and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. He nodded.

"Definitely."

"Round two?" She asked while giggling. He nodded.

"You don't even have to ask..." He soon pulled her in for another kiss.

(A/N Thanks, Tati!!)

Their privacy was ruined once they heard a very loud shout.  April, embarrassed, slipped on her clothes and hid in an aisle.  Jon pulled up his pants and waved to the guy who looked disgusted at him.

"Hey, Colby..." Jon trailed,  "funny seeing you here,"  he bit his lip.

"Uh, huh.  Since you were the one calling me to pick you up,"  Colby closed his eyes in disgust, hoping to tear away the image of Jon and April in his mind.  "Really, you two?"

"Oh, shut up.  You're just jealous," he grinned.  Colby's face turned red with anger.

"I'm leaving you guys here if you don't come with me right now," he warned.

"Okay, okay, we're coming!  Come on, babe,"  Jon yelled over to April.  She popped out from the aisle and held his hand.  They followed Colby to his car and the ride home was very, very silent.

.............

Shorter chapter, and all consisting of Deanlee, but still!  Hope you enjoyed it!