Raw is Vegas (Part 1)

Skipping to Monday Night...7:45 p.m. LAS VEGAS

Nicole pulls on her "Fearless" socks and tightens her Nike's. She is mentally preparing herself for a match against Summer Rae tonight on "Raw Roulette". A knock on her door startles her, but she tells the person to come in.

John Cena walks in, smiling, and walks over to her, kissing her on the cheek. She finishes tying her laces and gets up.

"What's got you so happy?" she rhetorically asks.

He beams, "Why, that would be you, madame!"

She giggles at his foolishness and wraps her arms around his neck. John and Nikki talk for a while and they share a few more laughs.

"We're rolling live in five," a short man announces outside of the locker room door. John and Nicole fnish their conversation, then he pecks her cheek, and leaves.

She sits down on a swivel chair and leans her head back, thinking about her decision to stay with John. She has no regrets.

Yet.

.....................

"Good luck tonight!" Brianna wishes Joe.

"Thanks, baby girl, but Roman Reigns doesn't need luck."

She rolls her eyes and punches his arm lightly, "Don't you go all 'The Rock' on me, referring to yourself in the third person."

"Hey! He's my cousin, Roman can do whatever Roman wants to do!"

"Shut up," she teases. He sticks his tongue out and and wraps up the last of his wrist tape.

"Raw's starting!" Brie excitedly makes clear as she races over to the monitor. Joe joins her and watches intently as John Cena's theme rings through the arena. He kisses the top of his girl's head and wraps his huge arms around her. She feels warm and at home, wherever she is with Joe. She never wants to escape that feeling.

...............

John stands in the center of the ring, microphone in hand. He looks around at the screaming fans, bubbling over with excitement. He loves this, he soaks up the attention, the boos and the cheers.

"Last week, Nikki Bella was welcomed into the Authority. Not the smartest choice on her behalf, but that isn't my problem. My problem is Seth 'Sell-out' Rollins. Let's roll the footage from one week ago."

"Tonight is a very special night, as we welcome the lovely Nikki Bella into the Authority as an OFFICIAL member!" Stephanie puts her hands together, and Nicole courtsies. Colby smirks and claps along with the other members. The WWE Universe boos loudly and chants, "You sold out, you sold out!" Nicole smiles as she looks around the lit up arena.

"Now, now, settle down! You don't understand what REAL talent is!" Stephanie yells.

"Nikki being put with the Authority is a great business move, and she fits perfectly with us. She will be competing tonight against Paige!" she announces. The crowd is louder than ever, screaming and chanting. Stephanie laughs and hands the microphone to an eager Seth Rollins. He puts the microphone to his lips,

"I think that adding Nikki to the Authority is an excellent choice, she has the beauty, the brains, and the talent. Buuut, I think that you should change up her match tonight." he smiles once again. By now, Stephanie has another microphone.

"What do you mean, change it?" she asks him.

"I think the WWE Universe wants to see Nikki Bella....and I versus Paige....and John Cena!" he looks around, and the fans go nuts. Stephanie nods her head in approval.