Secrets

Thursday, 9:15 a.m.

Nicole and Brianna stepped off of the plane, and felt the sun shining on their backs.

"We're here and ready to cause some 'Double Trouble' baby," Nicole winks at her twin.

"Yeeaah!" Brianna high fives Nicole. The women get inside the airport and grab their luggage. Nicole calls a taxi and the driver says he will arrive in minutes. The Bella Twins step outside and wait for the cab.

A few minutes later, the taxi driver stops in front of them and motions for them to hop in. They get inside the yellow vehicle and buckle up their seatbelts.

"Where to?" he asks them.

"We are headed to the Bellagio hotel," Brianna tells him.

"Ooh, you ladies will definitely enjoy your stay there, the Bellagio is one of the finest hotels in Las Vegas."

"Of course! We only stay at the best hotels," Nicole says while fluffing her hair.

The taxi driver nods and smiles, taking them to the nice hotel. After about ten minutes, he pulls up to the front of the hotel.

"Wow, this place is beautiful! Thanks, uh," Brianna glances at the driver's name tag, "Ricardo!"

Ricardo smiles and responds, "The pleasure is all mine, hope you enjoy your stay!"

The girls exit the car and get their things from the trunk. Their heels' click as they walk over to the big building. A doorman opens the huge doors for the twins and smiles at them.

"Good morning, ladies! Have a wonderful day," the doorman says.

"Thank you! And we will!" Brianna smiles back.

They come in, passing the door and look around the huge lobby. Brianna leads Nicole over to the hotel manager and they check in. The lady passes them two room keys and tells them the direction to go. Nikki and Brie thank her and go to the elevator. Nicole taps the button "14" and they are moved up to the 14th floor.

"This place is gorgeous!" Nicole beams.

"I know! It's so fancy and perfect," Brianna gushes.

The elevator dings and opens up. Nicole and Brianna step out and make their way to their room. They find it and swipe the key. Brianna opens the door, revealing a wonderful room.

"Holy crap," Nicole's eyes practically pop.

"This place is what Ariane would call, the bomb dot com!" Brianna replies. Nicole nods in agreement.

Nicole walks in, being shadowed by Brianna, and they walk around, admiring the place. Nicole picks up a paper on a desk with a list of things to do around the hotel.

"Ooh, spa and pool!" Nicole tells Brianna.

Brianna comes over and glances at the list, "Massages, mmm, heaven!"

"A casino!"

"Restaurants,"

They keep listing things.

"What to do first?" Brianna asks.

"I want to go down to the pool and show off the new bikini I got in LA," Nicole responds.

"Alright! Sounds like a plan!" Brianna says and digs through her bag to pick out a bikini of her own. Nicole comes out ten minutes later with a sexy, bright pink bikini with ruffles. She spins around, posing for Brie. Brianna laughs,

"Work it, girlie!" Brianna claps. Then she gets up and shows off her blue bikini, equally sexy.

"Daang, Brie, we are going to burn up this place!" Nicole laughs.