Neth Bellins Action

Thanks to Tati_Flazy who slays everything she writes; including the next part.
-warning; explicit content-

 As Colby climbed on top of Nicole, he couldn't help but stare into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. They look so...innocent for a girl who's far from it.  Colby knows that underneath Nicole's 'nice girl' exterior, she can get down and dirty.

"Colbs?" Colby shook out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, you're just so damn perfect." She blushed.

"Oh just kiss me, you fool!" She pulled him back in for a heated kiss, until he reached over and unhooked her bra. They pulled away as Nicole shimmied out of it. He laid her back down on the couch, and admired her top half fully nude, but he was hungry for more of a sight than that. So he quickly unbuckled her pants and zipped down the zipper. He ran his hand over her pink lace underwear. He's got it bad! His eyes widened, causing Nicole to worry.

"Colby, you okay?" She pushed onto her elbows.

"Huh? Oh yeah. It's just...I've never done this with someone I adore so much, that's all. Sex used to be meaningless to me until this moment. This-this is love, Nicole. And I need you to understand that however many times Cena would say that same thing, he'd never love you as much as I do." Nicole bit her lip to contain her smile.

"Colby, I love you too-" She was cut off by a moan escaping her lips as he planted a soft kiss on her covered sensitive area. He slowly slipped her pants down and she kicked them off. Colby started to feel her area and started to rub it slowly. As another moan made it's way from her lips, he stuck his tongue out, knowing he caused it. She grew impatient and slid her underwear down her legs and Colby continued the trend by taking them off completely with his teeth. Her nose twitched as he spread her legs.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She shook her head.

"No regrets." He slowly unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. Nicole gasped at the sight of his 'little friend'. It was throbbing and ready for some action. She couldn't stop staring. 'First his abs, and now this?!' She thought to herself. As soon as Colby's pants were fully off, he teased her entrance a little bit.

"Ugh, Colby!" She groaned. "Please get in..." Her breath hitched as he made his way in slowly. "Now!" He shoved himself in her and thrusted in and out slowly.

"Fuck, Colby! Keep going." He thrusted faster and faster until he finally reached his climax. He let out his load in her and she followed shortly after. He buried his head into her chest and panted really loudly. Their bodies were sweating like crazy at that point. She threw her head back and did the same.

"Nicole, I wasn't lying when I said I love you." He managed to get out in between breaths.

"I..." She breathed out. "...wasn't lying either." After a few moments of silence, they both crashed just like that.

-Thanks, Tat!-

 Jon (Dean) and April were lying by the poolside on the hotel roof.  AJ's bright bikini reflected off of the moonlight.  Jon put his arm around her, and gazed up at the stars with her. 

"You know, April, I can't say that I've ever been more happy than I am right now in this moment,"  he confessed, resulting in her blushing.

"Me either, Ambrose, me either."

"I could just stay up here all night," he says.

"So could I, as long as you're up here with me," she gives him a cheeky smile.  They laugh at each other's dorkiness and cheesiness.

She put his hand in hers, and clutched it tightly.  They shut their eyes and enjoyed the silence.  Until they were visited by none other than Brie Bella and Roman Reigns.

"If it isn't the troublemakers,"  Joe's deep voice booms.  Brie locks her arm with Joe's.

Jon and April sit up and look at them.

"How's it going, my man?"  Jon asks Joe.

"Cornball,"  April giggles.  Brie stifled a laugh.

"I'm doing fine, especially because of this angel right here," he kisses Brianna's cheek.

"Shut up, Joe," she playfully slaps his chest.

"No, it's true.  She brings out the best in me."

Jon adds, "April brings out the good guy in me,"

"While Jon brings out the bad girl in me," April finishes.

"Okay. Whatever weirdos, I'm going for a swim!" Brianna tells the small group as she takes off her cover up and cannonballs into the pool.  "Wooo hooo!"

Joe laughs at her craziness and jumps in with her, wearing black swim trunks.  April and Jon get splashed.  

"That's it!  I'm coming after you guys!"  Jon jumps in and tries to put a submission on Joe.  They all end up laughing and goof off for the next twenty minutes.

After their swim, the two couples hop out of the pool and make their way over to the rooftop garden.

"There must be at least a thousand different flowers!" Brianna gushes, being the nature lover that she is.  She sniffs a rose and looks around at all of the different colors.  When she spins around, her eyes land apon Joe holding out a bouquet of flowers for her.  He hands them to her and she gives him a funny look.

"You can't just steal these, Joe!"

"Why not?"

"Okay, you got me.  Thank you!"  she wraps her arms around his neck.

Jon and April sit on a stone bench by some tulips, talking about their time at the abandoned store a few days before.  Her face is bright pink, and his is too.  Joe and Brianna take a seat beside them and stop their conversation.  After that, the four of them talk about WrestleMania coming up, and how AJ and Jon got their jobs back, after being fired.

The couples are interrupted by visitor.  April's face gets as white as a ghost.

"Phil, what are you doing here?"

. . . . . . . . 

Phil's back and he's maaaad.  For those of you who may have forgot, April and Phil are still married!