Smackdown (& Clearing things up)

Before I begin, I'm going to clear up EVERYTHING about this book-as in what's happening on-screen and their Wrestlemania coming up. I really sucked at making this clear earlier, mainly because I didn't give it any thought. So bear with me. I might as well start off with the champions.

WWE World Heavyweight Title: Vacant (it'll be determined during the John vs. Seth match at WM)

Divas: Nikki Bella

IC: Daniel Bryan

US: Dean Ambrose

Tag: Usos (random, lol)

Next, I want to mention that Wrestlemania is taking place in a few chapters. Not sure when exactly. John Cena will be taking on Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, with the special referee, Nikki Bella. Brie Bella will be taking on AJ Lee to determine the number one contender for Nikki's title. Dean Ambrose will defend his title against Roman Reigns, okay? Dean and Roman are both face, it'll be a clean fight. Hopefully. Now that I either cleared everything up of confused you even more, I'm going to get started on the chapter!

"Hey, John," Nicole smiled sweetly. He wasn't looking for crap.

"Let's cut to the chase," he begins, "where were you last night?"

Think quick, Nikki, think quick.

"I stayed the night at Brie's, it turned out that the problem with Joe was more serious than I thought," she lies.

"Then why didn't you call me?!" John shouts, concerned and angry.

"It's none of your business!" Nicole retorts, flinging her arms in the air. She didn't want to make either even more mad, so she stormed off into the Divas locker room.
"What happened out there?!" Brianna asked as soon as her twin walked in. The divas obviously overheard John and Nicole arguing outside.
"John and I," Nicole scratched the back of her head, embarrassed, "discussing things."
"Are you guys okay?" Brie wanted to make sure that her sister was holding up fine.
"Yeah, we're all good," Nicole faked a smile. Brianna could recognize the meaning behind that face a million miles away.
With a look of concern, Brianna put her arm around Nikki. "Nicole,"
"Just let it be," Nicole insists. Brianna mouths,
"We'll talk about this later."
Nicole shook her head, and started to change into her ring gear, as she would be competing tonight against AJ. Taking a deep breath, Nicole slipped on her "Fearless Nikki" socks and Nike's. Her ring attire choice of the night was blue and white.
"Let's do this," Nikki muttered underneath her breath. It was almost eight, and she wanted to go find Colby before the show began.
She takes off, and makes her way through the hallway. She knocks on the Authority's door, and Stephanie let's her in.
"May I speak to Colby?" Nicole asks.
Stephanie chuckles lightly, "of course, come on in."
Nicole does as she says, and walks up to the handsome guy with the black and blonde hair. He looks more than happy to see her, grinning ear to ear.
"Colby, do you have a minute?" she looks up into his dark brown eyes. He nods and answers,
"I actually was about to go find and talk to you."
"Okay, but in the hallway?"
"Sure," he leads the way and shuts the door behind them.
"So what's up?" Colby gives his attention to her. She bites down in her lip.
"I was talking to John earlier, well more like arguing, and he's outraged. He's going to find out about last night! I cheated on him!"
Colby puts an arm around her, "I'll take care of it, I promise."
She leans her head against his shoulder as he strokes her hair.
"What if he walks by right now?" she asks.
"You worry too much," he shakes his head, laughing a little bit.
"No!" she smiles, but looks down.
Colby ignores that comment, "Remember, I'll take care of it."
"Okay," she puts her trust in him.
"Buuut, under one condition," he smirks. She rolls her eyes at him.
"What 'condition'?" putting air quotes, she glares at him, but in a teasing sort of way.
"Go out on a date with me tonight," he tells her.
She gives him a confused look, "where?"
Colby's smirk grows even bigger, "where would the fun be in that? You'll find out. So, you in?"
"What time?"
"Right after Smackdown," her smile turns into a frown.
"Won't John worry? I was gone last-"
He puts a finger to her lip,
"Shh, I told you that I would take are of it."
"Alright then," she agrees, hoping that she won't regret it.
..........
Matches on Smackdown;
Dean Ambrose vs. BNB-- Double count out.
Roman Reigns vs. Big Show-- Roman Reigns wins via disqualification.
Nikki vs. AJ-- Nikki wins via distraction by Brie Bella.
John Cena and Dolph Ziggler vs. Seth Rollins and Kane-- Cena pins Kane.
.......
1 hour after Smackdown.

"You ready?" Colby asks, lacing his fingers with Nicole. He's dressed sharply in a tux, her looking stunning in a body hugging red dress and black pumps.
"Ready as I'll ever be," she smiles, confident that he'll take care of this all. At least, she hopes so.
•••••••••
I apologize for this being so boring lately, and I promise there will be some Roman/Brie and Dean moments in the next chapter. I promise!

Lastly, I want you ask you all a question...should I add P.O.V.'s (Nikki's/Colby's/John's/ect.) in addition to authors P.O.V.? Or no? Thanks😊