Vegas Baby!

Thursday morning, 8 a.m. Arizona airport

"I can't believe you have to leave already!" Cathy says to Nicole and Brianna.

"I know! I'm going to miss you, Momma!" Nicole smiles.

"We'll be back before you know it, Mom," Brianna adds.

"It's three whole months without my babies!" Cathy exclaims.

"Yeah, but you have me," JJ tells her.

"Ugh!" Cathy jokes, throwing her hands in the air. They all laugh as Nicole and Brianna hug them goodbye.

"Bye, love you!" the twins say in unison.

"Love you too!" JJ and Cathy wave.

The Bella Twins walk in the other direction and get ready for their flight. Next destination: Las Vegas.

"Time for Vegas, baby! We gon' go Briiie Moooode!" Brianna pumps her fist in the air.

"Ew, you look like Zack Ryder," Nicole giggles and pokes Brie in the ribs.

"Ow!"

The girls continue to joke and eventually make their way to the plane.

Fifteen minutes later, the ladies are on board and the plane takes off. Time to go "Brie Mode" and have some fun!

.......

"I say it's time we go home," Jon says to the boys.

"Home?" Joe asks.

"My home, Vegas," Jon smirks.

"Sounds like a plan!" Colby nods.

"Let's do it," Joe agrees.

Colby picks up his phone and scrolls through his Twitter feed.

@/BellaTwins: Brie and I are taking off to VEGAS, baby! Besos -N

This outta be fun.... Colby smiles to himself.

"The Bella Babes are on their way to, you guessed it, Las Vegas," Colby tells the others. Roman looks up excitedly.

"Brie's there?!" Joe asks.

"Woah, woah, calm down. She's married," Colby informs him.

"Yeah, but not 'til Superman here," he says, flexing his muscles, "comes in and saves the day."

A/N; Joe is divorced and has developed a crush on the Bella beauty, Brie over the last couple of months. It started after the PPV Hell in a Cell when Brianna was upset after her match and Bryan was at home. He was there to comfort her and took her out on a friendly date to a nice restaurant down the street. They have stayed friends since. He wants something more.

"You can dream, but she and Bryan are really happy together," Colby says.

"Hypocrite!" Joe points at Colby.

"John could be cheating on her! I want to be the man to treat her right, a man she deserves." Colby argues.

"SHUT UP!" Jon shouts. "Let's just go to Vegas, hook up with the Bella's and some other hot chick, and stay until Monday night after Raw."

"No, that's not what I want to do. I don't want to have Nicole be my sex toy, I want to treat her right and be the man she needs," Colby remarks.

"Aww, aren't you the cutest," Jon says sarcastically.

"You could put that on a Hallmark card and make millions," Joe adds. Jon chuckles.

"Alright, be that way you sex driven guys," Colby shrugs.