Crazy

Nicole decides to dial up her mother.  She searches through her contacts and clicks the person under "Momma".

Riiing riiiiing

"Hi, Sweetie,"  her mothers's happy voice says.

"Hey, Mom.  I have to tell you something kind of crazy,"  Nicole looks around the room nervously.

"Okay, lay it on me.  I've heard crazy before,"  she assures.  She was the mother of the Bella Twins, of course she has seen 'crazy' before.

Nicole tells her mom about the incident and what decision she should make.  Like Nattie, her mother thinks that she should go back to John.  Nicole thanks her mom for the advice and hangs up.

I really want to know if there is someone who thinks that I should go to Colby.... she taps her chin.

Yet again, she calls another friend, hoping to get a different response.  After a few rings, Ariane picks up.

"Heeey, baby giiirl," 

"Hey, Ari Cari"  Nicole reponds.

"What's up?"  Ariane wants to know.

"Weeell, John and I kind of broke up--sort of--I thought that he was cheating with Eva and I went to talk to Colby, so we talked, then made out, then John came in to apologize and told me that he wasn't cheating on me, he was training her to become a better wrestler.  What do I do?"  Nicole says quickly.

"Woah, woah, girlie.  That's a lot to take in.  Breath,"  Ariane orders.  Nicole takes a deep breath then responds,

"Okay,"

"Now, my personal advice, go back to John,"  

Nicole bites the inside of her cheek and stares at the floor.

Ariane continues, "he was protecting you, and doing a nice thing for somebody.  You know that John would never hurt you, he loves you." 

Like I haven't heard that before...

"John is a great guy, you barely know Colby, he was just a rebound.  You were upset, and needed to get some attention, so you took advantage of a guy who likes you.  Which is pretty low for you  b-t-doubs.  Anyway, I have to go, t-t-y-l!"  Ariane hangs up the phone.

Nicole pressed the 'end call' button and sighs.  Maybe they are right.  He was just a rebound.  I shouldn't have done that to him, I'm a horrible person.  I'm messed up, I'm completely crazy.  Why would John want me back?  I need to talk to John.

As thoughts race through her head, she whips out her phone and texts John to come see her in her room.  He responds, 'okay'.

Nicole freshens up and brushes her hair.  She waits patiently for John to arrive.

..............

Joe and Brianna are going on a walk, hand in hand, happily.  She leans her head against his shoulder as they walk down the sidewalk.  The city is busy, they are headed to a bus stop to go to the arena where they will be for Raw in a few days.  

"I could never live here,"  Brianna tells Joe.

"And why is that?"  Joe asks, but he knows the reason why.

"It's too busy.  I want to live out in the country, with trees and green everywhere,"  she dreams out loud.  She closes her eyes and imagines such a place.  Joe smiles and glances at the beauty, wishing that he could make her fall in love with him.  Maybe he already has...

............

John knocks on Nicole's door.  She slowly walks over to it, takes one more deep breath, and opens the door.