Meet the Characters

Nicole

Hi, I'm Nicole Garcia-Colace, 31 years old. I work in the WWE as a Diva under the ring name Nikki Bella. I'm the current Divas Champion. I have a twin sister, Brianna, who goes under the ring name Brie Bella. We are the only twins in the Divas division. My boyfriend, John Cena, is a sweetheart. He's the love of my life, and everything I want and need. But here's the thing, he doesn't want to get married and have children, unlike me who does. I am constantly sacrificing for him, and he doesn't do the same. I continue to do so, because I just love him so much. The way he has been acting lately, is really weirding me out. He has this feud with another WWE Superstar named Seth Rollins. They remain oddly calm around me though, and I want to know what's up. But for now, I spend most of my time with my twin and other random WWE Divas.

John

Hey, I'm John, 37 years old. I am a 15 time WWE Champion. Also, I'm the face of the company. My beautiful girlfriend, Nicole, is who keeps me balanced. You see, I have this on-going rivalry with a complete idiot, Colby. He is obviously in love with Nicole, and is constantly bugging me. He thinks he is so great because he is young, has a more chiseled body, and is the "future" of the company. Whatever, enough about him, I will do anything to make sure Nicole stays with me. She's my pride and joy, I just need to make sure the Colby stays away from her.

Colby

My name is Colby Lopez, I'm 28 years old. You already know that I work for the WWE and make it worth watching. I'm WWE's architect, future, and Mr. Money in the Bank. I am madly in love with The Authority's Princess, Nikki Bella. Can you blame me? She's simply flawless. And unlike that moron, John, I wouldn't use her for sex. I would give her the marriage and kids she truly deserves. You can call me arrogant, or cocky because of the way I show off my character, but I am much more than that. I don't care who or what I have to go through, but I will win Nicole over.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Are you team Nena or team Neth? What do you think of the (main) characters?

Chapter one will be released on FEBRUARY 14, VALENTINE'S DAY