What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas

Thursday afternoon; 4 p.m. LAS VEGAS

Hmm...

"John?" Nicole asked with concern.

"Yes?" he replied with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"You smell, uh, different," she backed up now and sat across from him on the couch.

"Uhm, how so?" John was practically sweating.

"Like, womanish..." she sniffed his shirt again, awkwardly, "is that....Eva's perfume?!"

Oh, Nicole's blood was boiling over now...

"It's not what it looks like, Nicole, I swear," he says.

"You are," her lip trembled, "you're cheating on me....with my friend? John, how could you?"

Disgusted, she pushed him in the chest and picked up his luggage to throw it off of the balcony. He chased after her, but it was too late. Nicole runs to the huge balcony and takes a deep breath. Sure, she was overreacting, but in the heat of the moment, it felt like the thing to do. She chucked the luggage off of the balcony, but a single strand of hair floated off of it. The single strand landed on her finger, she picked it up and twirled it around. It was bright red, Rihanna red, if you must.

John noticed, and sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair and whispered,

"Ugh, she just doesn't get it."

......

Brianna giggles, "stop, Joe!" while playfully slapping his chest. He whispered in her ear,

"Make me," the sexual tension between the two was growing like crazy.

Brianna was enjoying Joe's company, she thought he was a really great guy. But Brie got to thinking about Bryan. Shoot, what would Bryan think if he saw me with Joe like this. He hasn't done anything wrong, I've messed up really bad.

"You, okay, Brie?" Joe asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine," she lied.

"If something's bothering you, just let me know," he half smiled.

"Thanks," she appreciated his support. He's so sweet, she thought. Ugh! I'm married, why do I feel this way? I need to stop flirting with him. Now.

"Hey, just a random thought, want to go out to dinner tonight?" Joe casually asks.

"Of course!" Brianna replies with excitement. So much for not flirting or dragging this out...

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven," he says with a wink.

"Sounds amazing!" she smiles. He gets out of the hot tub, Brie follows and grabs his arm. He spins around,

"Yes?"

"What about after dinner?" she puts her hand on his chest, a devilish grin plastered on her angelic face.

"We'll see, Baby Girl," he kissed her hand. She practically melted. He smiled one more time and walked off with Jon and Colby back to the hotel.

Brianna's thoughts were racing through her head, I'm dead, kill me now. That voice is so sexy and his choice of words... STOP! I am MARRIED. MARRIED, commited, to a really great guy. But he's not.... Joe. Why me? You know what, I don't care. I'm in VEGAS. And you know what they say....what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. I'm going by that code tonight!

With that, she had a little skip to her step and went back to her room. In her head, the song "Sugar" by Maroon 5 blasted,

I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving
I need it now
When I'm without you
I'm something weak
You got me begging, begging
I'm on my knees
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh baby, cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste