Getting Involved

(Of course you guys want Colby to get involved!  Let's pick up where things left off).

John and Nicole continue to argue in the parking lot, while Colby stands by and watches.  

"Nicole!  You were the one telling me that he was creeping you out!  Remember when he walked into your locker room when you were changing?!"  John screams.

"Yeah, I do!  But I dont' care right now,"  Nicole yells back.

"Oh yeah?  You don't care?!  I bet you enjoyed it!  I bet you wanted him to stay and give him the complete show!"

"Don't be ridiculous!"  Nicole clenches her fist.

"Hey, hey, hey!  Settle down!"  Colby interrupts.  They ignore him.

"Nicole, you would be NOTHING without me.  I repeat, NOTHING!"  John laughs, but he is just getting started.  "I'm the one who pays for everything.  I am the one who decides on what we are doing, I am the one who makes things happen.  I am John Cena!  John Cena is THE most popular superstar in the WWE, and I call the shots.  You are just a Diva, a wannabe.  The name says it all, someone who demands that attention be paid to his or her needs, especially without regard to anyone else's needs or feelings."

Ouch.

"Okay that is ENOUGH!" Colby gets infuriated, watching the girl of his dreams be humiliated by her boyfriend.  "You better listen real well," Colby grabs John by the collar and gets up in his face.  "If I hear one more word insulting Nicole, I will end you.  I repeat, end you.  And I'll see you at WrestleMania."

A/N: I apologize for not mentioning a lot of Wrestlemania in the recent chapters, but we're just going to say that WM will take place the following week.  John will be facing Seth, a stipulation is about to be added...

Colby lets go of his grasp, and John says nothing.  He is stunned.  Nicole is stunned as well.

John gives him a disgusted look and grabs Nicole's hand, forcing her to follow him to the hotel.  She trots along beside him, holding her hand behind her back in the gesture of the 'call me' sign geared toward the man behind them.  Colby grins and nods.  He will, he most definitely will.  Maybe a little bit more than that.

.......

John and Nicole are lying on separate beds in their hotel room. Still not speaking to each other, John is reading a magazine and Nicole is texting away on her phone.

Nicole gets a text from the guy who stood up for her earlier.  She bites her lip and smiles, opening the message.

Colby: Can I call you yet? ;)

She leans her head back and hides her laughter from bubbling up.  She responds,

No need, I'll be over in a minute. -N

Nicole shuts her eyes and takes a breath, thinking about what trouble she is starting up. She begins to think.

John's done nothing but treat me like crap.  He doens't even care about me.  Or does he?  Colby is always there...  What is she getting herself into!  She has a boyfriend!  Ugh, why am I thinking like this!  John doesn't deserve this...unless he lied about cheating on me...wait...

Nicole is yet again interrupted by her thoughts, but this time by her phone.

Colby: Whatever you say, princess.  Can't wait;)

Why the hell am I flirting with him?Nicole wonders.

Oh yeah, because he's SETH ROLLINS.   She gets a dreamy look on her face and sighs.

"John,"  Nicole breaks the silence.

"What?" he replies without looking up from his magazine.

"Brie needs to see me," she lies.

"Brie?  What does she need at this time of night?"  John starts to pick up on the fact that she might be lying.

"I don't know, that's why I have to go check, she says that it is urgent.  I'll be back."

Her story seems to convince him, so his gives her permission to leave.

How pathetic is that? she wonders, I have to get permission from him to get out.

Nicole gets up and walks out of the door, and finds Colby's room.  She knocks on the door.

A few seconds later, Colby opens the door and is looking handsome as ever.

"Come on in,"  he greets and holds the door open.

"Thanks,"  Nicole smiles and follows him in.  They take a seat on his couch, and gaze into each other's eyes.

"You are beautiful, you know that?" he mentions.  He slightly chuckles, looks down at the floor, then back up at her gorgeous face.  She sinks her teeth into her bottom lip and shrugs.  He puts a hand on her shoulder, and draws her closer to him.  She rests her head on his strong shoulder.

"The way John treats you is awful, I can't stand it,"  Colby admits.

"I don't like it either, but you get what you get, I guess."

"No, I'm not letting him act like he owns you," Colby's tone gets a lot more serious and he looks at her with concern.  "I won't allow it.  At WrestleMania, I'm going to make him wish that he never--"

"Colb, shh,"  Nicole puts a hand on his chest to get him to stop talking.

"No, he can't get away with this crap.  At WrestleMania, I'm going to end his career, the Future is kicking him into the past!  He won't be able to stand up ever again, he won't be able to feel his head after I curb stomp his face on the mat!  He won't--"

Nicole grabs Colby's face and presses her lips against his, him quieting up immediately.  He kisses back, and pushes her on the couch, climbing on top of her.  He rips his shirt off and whispers,

"No teasing me this time."   Referring to the last time they were together in his hotel room, where John barged in and took her away.  

"I would never do that to you, or myself.  Never,"  she pulls him close and starts kissing him again.  He likes that answer.  He pulls her shirt off and admires her for a second, before being pulled back into another kiss.  

. . . . . . . . . .

Neth Bellins is heating up, you like?  You don't like?