WrestleMania

"Grace! What the hell is wrong with you?!"
"Well--"
"We don't have time for all of that! You haven't updated in forever!"
"Okay, then let's put this chapter out."
--me fighting with my conscience😂--

This is the LAST chapterrrrr!

TIME SKIP: Sunday, March 29, 2015
WRESTLEMANIA day
8:00 am

Nikki's P.O.V.

Waking up with the sun shining in my face, I turn over in the bed to see John. He's still peacefully asleep.

Nicole? What happened with Colby? Yeah, that's probably what you're wondering. After the helicopter ride, I decided to end the craziness. I can't just go sneaking around behind John's back. So, I'm back with John and things are going great! Tonight is WrestleMania, and my man has his match against Colbs, and who is the special referee? None other than The Nikki Bella!

John started to stir and open his eyes.

"Hey, sunshine," he says with a groggy voice.

"Morning," I smile. He sits up and stretches, then leans over to kiss my lips. I don't hesitate to kiss back, but whenever I do, Colby flashes in my mind.

I can get over this. I can get over this.

The kiss ends, and I get up to change and hit up the gym to get in a quick workout.

"I'm going to the gym, wanna come?"

John puts his baseball cap on and responds, "Nah, I'm headed to the arena early. I have a meeting with Steph."

"Oh, okay!"

I give him a peck on the cheek and throw my gym bag over my shoulder.

"Bye, love you!" John shouts as I leave. I wave before closing the door behind me.

................

Jon (Dean) P.O.V.

"Mhm, Renee, time to get up," I say, kissing her lips.

"I don't wanna," she wines.

"Baby, it's eight o'clock," I inform her, and shake her shoulder gently.

"I'm sore though!" Her saying that causes me to chuckle, then I receive a playful slap to my bare chest.

"Ha ha, sorry," I kiss her once more before yanking the covers off of us, revealing our naked bodies.

"I'm cold!" she laughs, and I shake my head.

"Put some clothes on," I say, trying to solve her problem. But all she does is laugh. "What? What's so funny?"

"I never thought that Dean Ambrose would say that line, ever!" she cracks up even more. I pinch her toe and get out of bed.

"I'm going to take a shower," I announce, heading to the bathroom.

I turn on the water and step in, feeling the steam sooth my back.

I still can't believe AJ left me for Phil. I'm so stupid, how could I be so naive? Ugh, well, I'm "with" Renee now, I just hope that will cure me of the Black Widow's love spell.

...........

Brie's P.O.V.

"Joe!" I called over to him as I headed towards the door.

"Yes, darling?" his charming Samoan voice replied.

"Are you ready?" 

"Of course, baby, let's go!" He grabbed my hand and led the way to the car.