The Date

Monday Night; 11:30 pm

Colby's P.O.V.

"You look stunning," I compliment Nicole, looking her up an down. Her cheeks turn red.
"Thank you, Colby. You aren't half bad looking yourself," she smiles, and follows my lead outside of the Smackdown arena. Wrestlemania is this Sunday, I'm going to destroy Cena. Nicole being special ref is just a bonus. Dang, the thought of her in referee gear is going to kill me.
We make our way into my Ferrari and I hold the door open for her. She steps in, so I climb into the drivers seat.
"Why aren't you telling me where we're going?" she whines.
"Patience, m'lady?", patience," I chuckle, starting the car and driving us off.
Deciding to bring up the WrestleMania topic, she says, "make him sorry."
I nod, smirking.
"Don't worry, baby, you know I will," winking an eye at her.
"Baby, huh?" she grins, and tosses her head to look at me.
"Why the hell not?" I laugh. She rolls her eyes. I add, "you love it, don't deny it."
"Shut up," she teases, and twirls a strand of her hair around her finger.
"Hurtful," I use the arm that's not on the steering wheel and put it over my heart. She giggles.
"Weirdo."
I just smile and nod in response, we pull up to the location for our date.
"Colb!" she exclaims, overjoyed.
•••••••••••
Jon's (Dean) P.O.V.

I can't focus. AJ abandoned me for...for Phil. She was going to leave him for me! Whatever, I better accept the fact that I'll always mean nothing to her. Always be second place at best, right after Mr. "Best in the World". If she's going to move on without explanation, then so should I. I know just the girl that will do the trick...
I pick up my phone and find the number in my contacts.
It rings a few times before the woman on the other line picks up.
"Hey, it's Dean."
"What's up?" the girl on other line answers.
"I need your help."
"Help? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," I say sharply.
"Okay, what's going on?" the clueless woman asks.
"I need your help to get even," I smirk, hoping this will work.
"AJ," she whispers softly, as in someone's watching her.
"Yeah, her. Well, what do you say?"
Please say yes, please say yes.
"You got it," her voice gets louder, and a lot more confident.
Score.
"Meet me at my place tomorrow at ten."
"I'll be there."
••••••••

Nikki's P.O.V.

"Colby!!" I squeeze him tightly, beaming.
He chuckles at my happiness, "someone's happy, isn't she?"
"Ha ha yes, how did you know this is just what I need?!"
"Ehh, wild guess," he comments, shrugging his shoulders.
"Do you take all of your girlfriends on private jets?" I ask, hands on my hips.
"You know it," he says with a wink. his expression drops to a surprised one.
"John never takes you on private jets?"
I sigh, "well, he does, but this one looks a whole lot nicer!"
He fake coughs, "gold digger," then coughs again. I punch his arm.
"I hate you!"
"No, you don't," he flashes a corny smile.
"You're right," I give up, he's just so darn adorable!
He laughs and takes my hand. To the jet we go!
••••••••••
This book is coming to a close soon, only a few chapters left!
But we still need to get through WrestleMania, and see what's going to happen next between Dean and the girl he claims to get back at AJ with. Also, is Dean going to give up and resort back to getting AJ back? Why did AJ go back to Phil? What's going to happen between John, Nikki, and Seth?
Still so many questions that will be answered later.