The Final Straw (Dadzawa/Dadm...

Od Rosegold_4723

Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

478 10 25
Od Rosegold_4723

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

I could feel myself falling, what just happened? Why do I feel so sick? What is going on? Splash. I start to turn frantically, looking for anything... Anything but a huge shark speeding towards me! Dang it, I never learned how to swim what do I do? Use a quirk... That would probably be my best optio- Tsu! She came out of the unknown blue and expertly kicked that beast with enough force to send it flying, then she sent her tongue towards me, scooped me up and got me to the boat as safely as possible. "Thank you so much, As- Tsu!"

"No problem, ribbit"

I looked over to the water where there was some sort of struggle was going on, I could see a lot of purple and many bubbles... "Wait is that Mineta?!"

Tsu discreetly turn away and states, "Ribbit, I don't see anything?"

"Look, right there... It's kinda hard to miss if I'm being honest..."

"*sigh * Oh, I see him now." She sends her tongue into the water and scoops him up like she did with me however she places him down rather roughly from a greater height.

"Ow!"

"Be grateful, if it wasn't for Midoriya, you would still be swimming with those villains. Ribbit"

"What?!" I let Mineta and Tsu discuss what happened whilst I thought of a way out of here. I could very easily fly away using either Angel or Devil but once we do fly away I won't be able to fly all the way to the entrance whilst carrying Tsu and Mineta. If I were to fall we would all sustain some form of injury and the villains would reach us fairly fast, we can't rely on anyone else to save us so we need to keep them trapped here somehow because I doubt we would be able to knock all of them out at once, we also have to ensure our classmates safety because I have near to no doubt at least one is struggling. Think Izuku, Think! That's It!

POV ~ Female Kermit 🐸

"What?!"

"Well Midoriya did spot you in the water, he also did insist I pulled you up but the fact that I wasn't going to means nothing, ribbit. I haven't heard one thank you yet."

"S-sorry, thanks..."

"Hmph, your welcome." I turned to look at Mineta fully to see if he has any injuries, his face was completely pale and he was starting at something behind me... As I began to turn around me I heard something completely incomprehensible and it terrified me. The source of this horrifying sentence, if it could be called that, was none other then. Midoriya?!

"carryingTsuandMinetaIfIweretofallwewouldallsustainsomeformofinjuryandthevillainswouldreachusfairlyfastwecan'trelyonanyoneelsetosaveussoweneedto". At this point in time I couldn't see my own face however I could tell it was as pale if not more pale then Mineta's.

"T-Tsu? Wh-what is that, that monster? Th-there's no way that's Midoriya, r-right?"

"Some h-hero you are. Scared o-of your own c-comrade...*gulp *" (Just to be clear that was Tsu)

"keepthemtrappedheresomehowbecauseIdoubtwewouldbeabletoknockallofthemoutatoncewealsohavetoensureourclassmatessafetybecauseIhaveneartonodoubtatleastoneisstruggling. Think Izuku, Think! That's It!"

"U-um Midoriya? I-is that you? Ribbit.."

"Agh! O-oh y-yes it is me. I-I'm sorry I must have started muttering... I think I've figured a way out of here though!"

"Let's hear it, ribbit."

"Okay so...."

POV ~ Broccoli Boi 🥦

"Do you both understand?" They both nod toward me, indicating they both understand and are willing to co-operate. "Okay. Let's do this!"

I activate the red wings quirk so that they can be as powerful as possible. I concentrate on a specific feeling I can sense right now and focus on it. As it happens I was feeling quite tired so I managed to release that. Unfortunately this technique is a double edged sword if I don't control it correctly, so I made sure to aim my feelings towards the water. "Okay Mineta, Now!" He throws as many of his spheres into the water as possible as I fly into the air, once I got to the area with the most villains I got slightly closer to the water, but still out of the villains reach. I swiftly turn myself into a horizontal position, lift my wings as high as they can go and in one movement send them down creating enough wind pressure to form a vortex which trapped the villains in Mineta's spheres. "Perfect! Tsu!" Since I just used that much force on my wings it had a drawback as I expected. 

Tsu reluctantly picked up Mineta and jumped over to me, she grabbed me with her tongue just before I reached the water, I wasn't able to put my wings away yet because of the pain they are in but she managed to work around them. "Great work Midoriya!" She then lowered her voice but since I was getting closer I managed to hear her whisper, "You too, I guess. Ribbit"

"Where do you think it would be best to land, Tsu?" 

"I think we are going to land somewhere over there, ribbit." She points towards the centre where Dadzawa was still fighting the villains.

"Okay." 

After we had landed I told them to head up to the entrance and I was going to stay there and ensure Dadzawa was okay.

POV ~ Boom Boom Boi 💥

After me an sh*tty hair stopped the purple dude I trapped him on the floor threatening to blow his neck to pieces if he so much as moved. The idiot took me seriously! Ha! Anyway off that matter, currently me and the extras who managed to get to the entrance (Bakugo, Kirishima, Ochaco and Sato). "Tsu! Up here!" 

"Hello Ochaco." Tech the damn extras are having a conversation?! 

"Oi, extras! Either of you seen Izuku?!"

"Midoriya?" Why is the f*cking grape here!? Also how the f*ck am I suppose to respond to that!? 'No the villain, idiot.' I guess it would be rude to say that since they probably know where he is, damn sensitive extras.

"That's the only Izuku I know!" I laced anger into my voice by accident, sh*t.

"Yes, Midoriya was just with us. Right now he is down there near the centre, ribbit." 

How the f*ck am I gonna get down there while keeping this villain down. Well Sh*tty hair usually thinks like me, I swear if he doesn't go down there and check on Izu this purple guy won't be the only one going up in smoke. As if perfectly on time, he runs down there and ... "How f*cking obvious can you be sh*tty hair!?" He is being loud, running down the stairs at full speed  and on the verge of screaming. "What the f*ck how did you manage to fall down that many stairs, idiot!" Why the f*ck is he my best friend?... Holy sh*t I just considered him my best friend, wtf is going on!? Whatever as long as he gets to Izu safely.

POV ~ The Rock⛰️

I could tell from Bakubro's conflicted expression he wanted to make sure Izuku was safe but because he is the one restraining the villain he can't. Should I go? What the worst that could happen. Not to mention the fact I'll be able to get on Bakubro's good side! I start to run down the stairs as fast as I can, unfortunately I'm being louder then I could hope for but what as long as Bakubro isn't mad I'll be fine! "How f*cking obvious can you be sh*tty hair!?" Oh no, I've messed up. I try to turn around to apologise but my feet get mixed up and I end up falling? "What the f*ck how did you manage to fall down that many stairs, idiot!" It's kinda your fault ya know (A/N Imagine kiri doing that cute pouting face mina did where her cheeks were all puffed up and stuff). How many stairs are there?! Ow! I think I've stopped falling now. Alright! I jump up and searched for Izuku, I scan the main area first and can see Aizawa sensei being held by a huge Black Bird thing? What should I do?! Where is Izuku?!

A/N Hello . Well I hope you enjoyed this quick, really rushed update. I have no idea when the next chapter will be out, I am sorry for the inconsistency and lack of plot. If there is anything you want to happen then please let me know! I think I should clarify that the other person inside Izuku is someone that was produced because of a quirk that was given to Izuku so if something like this happened he would be easier to control. The person doesn't have any special quirks, they also cant come out without hearing the trigger words or Izuku let's him out, he doesn't have a name yet although I think he could just be called project 12080, the gender varies on whoever's body he is in but 'cause its Izuku he is currently a boy  and he could use Izuku's quirks if he was trained properly but he hasn't been so he currently cannot. If you have any questions about the quirk or if there are any errors please let me know. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you in the comments, love you <3

Words used 1575

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2M 101K 159
Aizawa watched Izuku drink his black coffee, gazing absently out the window. The underground hero couldn't help but smirk, he looked forward to the e...
3.9K 231 32
"Take a swan dive off a roof, and hope for a quirk in your next life." What if Izuku listened to what Bakugou said? What if he died but came back to...
126K 6.1K 33
Everything was fine nothing was wrong and I was happy with my life. I still had a grandpa who is loving me and keeping an eye out on me as well as su...
567K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...