Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 48

98 3 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵗʷᶦˡᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉᵘˢ⁾

Before she could catch up to Izzy, Rose heard a scream. She ran to Beomgyu's room and found Izzy attached to Gyu's leg biting him. 

"Izzy no!" Rose shouted, grabbing onto the cat and pulling her off Beomgyu's leg. 

"I was afraid this would happen...I noticed when you guys stayed over at our house that she was not fond of Gyu..." 

"What's going on- NOONA!" Taehyun said when he saw Rose. 

"Hey baby, can you go set up Izzy's things for me? I left them on the kitchen counter." Rose asked him as she kissed his nose. 

"Ok Noona, I'll take Izzy with me then." Taehyun said with a tiny smile. 

Once he had left, Rose went over to the shocked Gyu and pulled him into her arms, tightly hugging him. 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know she would do that. I taught her better than that. I'm sorry...." She whispered. 

"Noona, its ok. I'm fine. She just startled me is all. I'll make sure to leave her alone when she's here. I'm not upset." Gyu reassure her. 

"Thank you. Alright lets get started on dinner shall we?" Rose forced another smile. 

Beomgyu left for the kitchen and Rose was about to go as well but Yeonjun stopped her by hugging her from behind. 

"Rosie...What's going on with you?" He asked her, putting his head on her shoulder. 

"Nothing. I'm good, lets go alright?" She tried to pull away, but Jun held her tight. 

"You may be able to get away with bullshitting the others, but I see through you. I hate it when you try to lie to me, you know better than that." He told her, sliding a hand under her shirt to gently rub her tummy like they did when they were kids. 

"Ok, you're right. Now's not the time though, I promise to tell you tonight." She confessed, relaxing a tiny bit in his arms. 

He turned her around to face him, "Promise?" He asked her, looking in her eyes. 

Rose nodded, "Promise." 

"Good, lets catch up to the others." He said as he kissed her forehead. 

On their way to the kitchen, Yeonjun opened Soobin's door and yelled at him to get up. The poor baby sat up in bed and rubbed his eyes, his lips in a tiny pout. 

Rose decided to make ssam for the boys so she fried up some pork belly and veggies in a pan along with some small sausages. Taehyun made rice and Beomgyu washed the cabbage and perilla leaves. Yeonjun was wrapped around Rose as she cooked, careful not to get in the way too much. Soobin and Kai were making musaengchae (spicy radish salad). With everyone pitching in to help, it made the process a lot faster. 

Poking her head in the fridge, Rose grabbed the kimchi box as a final touch to their meal. She noticed they were running pretty low so she made a mental note to try to get up early to go get supplies at the market the next morning. 

She was lost in thought for a moment, thinking about how early she needed to get up to make the kimchi for the boys and get back home to pack for her trip. 

"Noona? Are you alright?" Kai asked, breaking her from her trance. 

"Hmmm? Oh yeah I'm good, just was thinking a little too hard." She broke into a smile. 

"Come help me set up the plates Kai!" Gyu yelled, and Kai ran off, forgetting Rose. 

"What a kid." She mumbled, shaking her head as she brought the kimchi to the counter. 

Everyone sat down at the counter ready to eat when suddenly Soobin stood up and ran over to a high cabinet. He rummaged around for a few seconds before pulling out a bottle of Soju. He grabbed some small glasses and was about to pour for all of them, but Rose stopped him. 

"Choi Soobin! What on earth are you doing? They can't drink yet!" She freaked out, looking to Kai and Taehyun. 

"It's just a shot to see you off with, not gonna hurt anything." Soobin replied.

"Do you do this often? You know what? No. Nobody is drinking." Mama Rose yelled, grabbing the bottle from him and holding it between her thighs. 

"What? Come on Noona, we didn't do anything wrong." Beomgyu whined. 

"I'm the oldest, so I'm in charge. Do not argue with me Gyu." Rose glared at him. 

"I think she's right....Lets just leave it be." Yeonjun spoke up. 

"Fine." Gyu and Soobin both huffed. 

"Lets eat before it gets cold, hm?" Junnie smiled. 

After dinner they cleaned the kitchen and played a few games before going to bed. 

"Wait, where is Noona gonna sleep?" Kai asked. 

"Where do you think? She's gonna get spicy with Yeonjunnie, duh." Gyu said out loud before covering his mouth. 

"Is that really what you think happens? I didn't realize how poorly you thought of me Beomgyu." Rose spat, walking off to Jun's room without another word. 

The boys all stared at Beomgyu in silence for a moment, everyone in shock. Then Yeonjun punched him in the face before going after Rose. 

Gyu just watched him leave, not quite processing what happened. He began to taste blood and noticed his lip was split. 

"I can't believe you said that. You can't honestly tell me that's what you think right?" Soobin scolded him. 

"It.. it was just a joke." Gyu stuttered, realizing what he'd done and the damage he'd caused. 

Taehyun grabbed Kai and walked away to their room. Kai's face full of confusion, while Taehyun had a tear running down his face. 

"I hope you spend tonight thinking about your actions and how you're gonna apologize to Rose Noona tomorrow morning." Soobin said sternly, going to their room, leaving Gyu standing alone in the hall. 

⁽ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗᶦᶠᵘˡ ᵍᶦʳˡ ⁻ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˢᵉ⁾

Rose was sitting on his bed with her head in her hands when Yeonjun came in, locking the door to protect Rose's privacy. 

"Is that really how people see me Jun? Am I just a whore to them?" She whispered. 

"Rose, don't say that. You are not a whore." Yeonjun said worriedly, laying on his bed and pulling Rose into his body. 

"He says things without thinking sometimes, he didn't mean it. I promise." 

"I know it's not normal to have two boyfriends, and its unusual to have a best friend who is a boy. I guess that does sound like a girl who sleeps around." She mumbled into his chest. 

"Stop thinking like that. You are not a whore. You are a special person with the biggest heart. You care for so many people and take care of them without expecting anything in return. So many people care about you too. You are loved Rose, by Bangtan, TXT, your boyfriends, and me. I couldn't imagine a world without you in it. You've been by my side through everything, and I will forever be grateful to you. If only you could see how you've impacted so many people's lives in positive ways." Yeonjun told her, getting emotional. 

"I got the building receptionist fired today. How is that positive?" Rose sighed. 

"Really? Oh my god that's awesome! We've been trying to think of ways to get rid of her as soon a she started working here. That is totally positive, that woman was nothing but a snake. She was rude and constantly flirted with us. It was disgusting the way she looked at us when we would walk by. Thank you Rose." Yeonjun exclaimed, kissing the top of her head repeatedly. 

 "I think I screwed up my relationship with Yoongi hyung."  She said out of nowhere, turning away from Jun and beginning to cry. 

"What do you mean? That old geezer loves you like so much. Tell me what happened." Yeonjun said, rubbing her arm in comfort. 

"It's too embarrassing to say out loud Junnie." Rose squeaked, her face red. 

"Since when do you get embarrassed? You are the only person I know who doesn't get embarrassed, who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" He asked, beginning to tickle her. 

"Nooooo....Junnie stop it, that's not fair!" She squealed, trying to get away from him, and rolling off the bed. 

"Owww...." Rose groaned, rubbing her butt. 

"Yeah, sorry about that." He laughed, getting off the bed to help her up. 

"You're gonna pay for that, you bitch." Rose growled, pouncing on him; knocking him to the bed. 

She ripped his shirt off him and blew raspberries on his stomach, making him scream. 

"Damn it Rose I said I was sorry!" He yelled, pulling her shirt off her body and giving her raspberries too. 

They wrestled for a few minutes until they couldn't breathe from laughter and they were both in their underwear for bed. 

"You know what *heavy breath* you don't have to tell me *heavy breath* if you don't want to." Yeonjun gasped. 

"I hate it when you *pant pant* use reverse *pant pant* psychology on me." Rose wheezed. 

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad, I promise not to tell a soul." Yeonjun whined. 

"Fine....KookieAndTaeFuckedMyBrainsOutThisMorningAndItHurtToWearPantsSoIJustWoreADressAndYoongiPulledMeIntoHisLapDuringBreakfastAndHobiSpilledPepperMakingMeSneezeAndIAccidentallySquirtedTae'sCumOnYoongi'sLap..." Rose said in one breath.

⁽ᵈᵃʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵈᵃʸ⁶⁾

(A/N: Even though Rose and Yeonjun seem kinda romantic, I swear its platonic, I just struggle cause I have a crush on him. But they are strictly friends; soulmates. Rose shares a soul with Yeonjun and Kookie...Ugh I gotta stop simping for Choi Yeonjun 😖😩 Another side note, Rose is the same age as I am, one year younger than Jungkook, and one year older than Yeonjun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
147K 6.7K 70
A talented and stubborn young female artist suddenly had a life-changing experience when 7 male singers came to her life. An innocent meeting leads t...
283K 8.7K 30
❝I'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.❞ He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
663 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...