Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Risin...

By ShihoFujioka

What if there was a fifth hero summoned to Melromarc but it was unintentional. Enter Scottie Collins, a young... More

Introduction
Summoned
A New Adventure
Level Up
New Teammate
Slave Crest
Mistreatment
Fight
I Need Your Help
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 2
We Been Tricked!!!
I F*cking Hate That Bitch!
Lullaby At Dawn
More Teammates~!
Dragon Egg
Holding On
Nessie
Return To Lute Village
A Dark Truth
Rino
The Rescue
Safe
Conspiring Aganist Heroes...
The Duel
Glass & The Blair Witch
Gathering
Rebellion
Van Reichnott
Save All Demi-Humans
Open Your Heart, Lock...
Fitora The Filolial Queen
Filolial Heirs
Filolail Egg
Framed? Again?
You Idiots...
Good v.s Evil
Trial
Public Execution & Ceremony
Gabby
Cal Mira
The Party
The Third Wave
Announcement - New Story

Affection

1.4K 34 48
By ShihoFujioka

Scottie walked out of the ruins feeling very confused on what Fitora said to him. He knows that he was sent to this world...

But it was unintentional...?

Scottie: I knew it...I was never supposed to be here in the first place...but what does she mean by it was unintentional...? Didn't those assholes back at the castle summoned me on purpose...? Or is there more to this summoning heroes business that meets the eye?

This is one mystery that is now shrouded in fog. But it still had some clear holes...He needed to know why he was brought here besides being the Gun Hero.

But for now, he decided to go check up on his teammates. He saw Lock nearby watching the moon.

Scottie: Enjoying the scenery?

Lock: Oh?! Sir Scottie! Yeah...The scenery is nice...

Scottie: Mm-Hmm.

The gun hero sat next to the wolf boy as the two looked up at the moon in silence.

It felt great...despite the eventful days they been going through for a while. It's been a while since any of them had a decent conversation.

Lock: Hey...Sir Scottie...

Scottie: Yeah...?

Lock: What to know why I look at the moon sometimes.

Scottie wanted to joke about it because of how wolves like to howl at the moon. Although Lock did it a few days back after they rescued Rino and so many other girls. But he decided to listen to whatever Lock had to say.

Lock: The reason why is because when I was younger. Me and my parents would watch the scenery together. The presence of the moon makes us feel nocturnal.

Scottie: Oh really?

Lock: Yeah...the three of us together would have a small picnic and stare at the moon for a few minutes enjoying the blowing wind and peaceful wonders of nature.

Scottie: A picnic at night? You're parents are pretty strange...

Lock: Hey! They're not! You're strange!

Scottie: I ain't strange, wolf cunt. You're the strange one!

After a few jabs, both boys begin to laugh a little. Their laughter soon startled some of the Filolials who stared at them in confusion wondering why they were laughing.

Scottie ignored them and looked back at Lock who stopped laughing.

Lock: I really do miss them...So many what ifs had filled my mind once they saw them both dead in front of me. What if I was able to save Dad from the Knights? What if I was able save Mom from her horrible fate...? What if I went back to that horrid place and stopped all of it before...if only I was able too...But I was too weak...

Scottie: Lock...

Lock: But...thanks to you. You made me strong. You helped me. We were able to save some demi-humans from that place and there are so many others who are still enslaved and suffering...which is why I won't give up. You gave me courage. So I'm going to do the same for my people.

Scottie smiled and patted Lock's head.

Lock: S-Sir Scottie! I'm not a kid!

The gun hero ignored him and laughed.

Scottie: You sure have grown up, Lock. Let's continue to protect each other through the waves.

Lock: Alright~!

{Lock's affection has risen}

After his small talk with Lock, he went over to Alyssa and Hazel. Both girls were chatting among themselves. Scottie was glad they were at least getting along on their travels.

Alyssa: Ah! Sir Scottie!

Hazel: S'up.

Scottie: Nothing much. Just had a small talk with Lock and wanted to see what you girls are up too.

Hazel: Well, Alyssa was just telling me stories about her sister and her time at the Chruch.

Scottie: Really now...?

This caught his interest. He barely knew much about Alyssa's backstory with the church.

Alyssa: Yes. As you know Sir Scottie. I been a devoted member to the church ever since I was a little girl. Like Miss Hazel here, I have also lost my parents to the waves. My sister and I had no choice but to survive on our own. But we had help from the Queen, Eclair, Lord Seaetto, and some others.

Scottie: Yikes. That must've been rough for you guys.

Alyssa: It was. But thanks to you, me and my sister had reunited. Despite her going into hiding. I know she's alright. Also, thank you for not telling anyone else about her whereabouts.

Scottie: No probs. It's for the best anyway. That bitch of a princess had caused nothing but trouble. I can't wait for Karma to come and bite her in the ass.

Hazel: That makes two of us. I can't stand her or her father. But sadly...this country...

Alyssa: Yes...It has changed. With the King in charge. So many unwanted casualties had happend. So many people had lost their lives and demi-humans becoming extinct for the sake of his bloodlust and to the sadist pleasure of others in nobility.

Hazel: And that bitch he spoiled rotten so much isn't making anything better. Honestly, where does she get off by making others lives miserable. I always did prefer her sister over her. At least Melty is nice. Her becoming Queen would set everyone on the right path.

During one such diplomatic outing, the waves of calamity abruptly started, ravaging the kingdom and other regions of the world.

According to Hazel. This resulted in the destruction of the demi-human protected village. Melromarc's king summoned the heroes and asked them to fight for the waves. The queen was shocked and tried to release the pent up tension of the international community. All the negotiations by the queen were undone by the actions of the King and the church's cumulative actions.

Scottie: You got that right. But it shouldn't matter because we're going to stop the King and the Pope's plans and set this country right. That way, no one would suffer because of them anymore.

Alyssa: But...what if we fail...? What if we die...?

Hazel: Yeah...there's always an possibility for everything.

Scottie: Stop being negative...I'm not giving up. I don't want to sound like some cliche hero but I won't give up on this country and save it if I have to do it alone. But I'm glad I'm not alone. Because...

Hazel: Because what?

Scottie: I trust you guys...But I want to know. Do you trust me...?

Alyssa nodded while Hazel just laughed.

Hazel: Ha! What kind of question is that?! Of course we do. If it wasn't for you. I would still be in that cell rotting away as we speak. Plus, if you really did not trust me, you would've thrown me away a long time ago.

Scottie: True....I'm only tolerating you because I feel like it. Plus I keep ya around because of your capabilities.

Hazel: Heh~! I knew it. I like it when you're being honest with me instead of beating around the bush. A bunch of fake ass jerks smiling and giving you wishful thinking until the stab you in the back. I don't like people who do that.

Alyssa: The same goes for me too. Sir Scottie. You have also done so much for me that I couldn't return the favor besides staying by your side...I know that I'm an wanted felon because of my betrayal from the Chruch. But if being a wanted person is all it takes to help save this country from ruins. Then I'll gladly take that offer.

Scottie: Heh...For someone's whose a saint. You never cease to surprise me. Keep on getting strong. Very strong, Lass.

Alyssa: Yes! Of course Sir Scottie. Until this whole thing is over. I will continue to assist you.

Hazel: That goes double for me. I like you Scottie. Thanks to you. I'm discovering new things! My research is endless and that's what makes the adventure fun!

{Alyssa and Hazel's affection has risen}

After talking to them.

Scottie went over to Emil.

Scottie: Hey. How ya holding up...

Emil: I'm fine...I'm just tending to Nessie for a bit.

Nessie: Chirp!!!

Scottie: I've been meaning to ask you. Does Nessie have a human form...like Filo?

Emil turned to him.

Emil: I thought you might know that. Why you ask...?

Scottie: Fitora wants to challenge her to test her strength.

Emil: I see...Yes. It's very possible but by the way things are. I think your dragon prefers to stay in her true form whether than make a human form since...most dragons do not like humans...

Scottie: Yeah...Hazel did mention that.
But it won't be that way for long once Fitora wants something.

Emil:.....

Scottie: Hey.. If it's not too personal. Who was the demi-human that was your friend...?

Emil:...I...

Scottie: Don't worry. I won't tell the others...

Emil:....Okay. Her name was Kayo. She was a female cat demi-human. I was introduced to her months before you all were summoned to this world. She was amazing. She was energetic, free-spirited, and loving. All she ever wanted was to be free...free from the shackles that Melromarc bind her too...I was more than willing to give her that offer...

Scottie:...

Emil: One day...The First Princess saw our relationship and told her father.

Scottie: Well fuck...I'm guessing that's where it all started huh...?

Emil: Yes. he couldn't accept it. So he had an audience and then he made the guards forcibly dragged Kayo into the middle of it all. He demeaned her, he insulted her, everyone who hated demi-humans there did. Hurt, She asked them why was she there and why were they doing this to her?

Scottie: Shit...

Emil: His response was nothing but cruel. An accusation that I was brainwashed by her. That sick man decided to get rid of her in front of me as if an attempt to "help" me. All this time...he was plotting to tear us apart...

Scottie: Damn...

Emil:...Kayo...Kayo never deserved the treatment he and so many others put her through. The abuse, the pain, the suffering, it'll never fade...The princess knew her father's hatred for demi-humans and she dragged Kayo into this mess...Just what the hell is wrong with that evil...evil woman...

Scottie: Lots of things...lots of things is wrong with her.

Emil: I can't forgive them. I can't forgive them any of them. That's why I ran away from Melromarc. I couldn't trust nobody there...that is until your group showed up. Then I realized...maybe there is hope for the demi-humans and beastsmen...

Scottie: Emil...

Emil: At first I skeptical about joining you. But I'm glad I made the right choice.

Scottie: Have you ever thought about revenge...revenge aganist Trash King and his daughter.

Emil: Yes...what, are you going to tell me that I shouldn't-?!

Scottie cut him off before he finished.

Scottie: No. Calm down, Witch Bitch. It's only natural that you hate them. People say vengeance makes things worst well hell to them. They never knew what it's like to almost lose a person or actually lose them. I almost lost Lock because of them. I love Lock as my partner like how you loved Kayo.

Emil: ?!

Scottie smirked at his alarmed face.

Scottie: You get the feeling I knew...She was more than a friend wasn't she...

Emil:....Yes...I guess I did made a little obvious...Kayo was not only my friend...She was my lover...I only wanted to make her happy.

Scottie: Well then, how about we put her to rest...by taking down Aultcray and Malty. They may be in position of power for now but not for long. That way she won't suffer anymore.

Emil:....Sir Scottie. You sure are a weird person. I really don't get you. Are you sure you're a hero...?

Scottie: Ha! Sometimes I wonder that myself.

Emil only smiled. For the first time in so long. He felt happy that someone understands his pain.

{Emil's affection had risen}

.....

Scottie tended to Nessie a little later. Fitora wants a battle with her. Nessie looked up at her master. She let's out a cute chirp as he pats her head.

Scottie: Say girl. How would you like a battle with the Fitora Queen someday.

Hearing that had the dragon make an determined look on her face.

Scottie: I'll take that as a yes. But I'm still wondering though. Something had also been bugging me. I wonder if you can also turn into a human, can you Nessie...?

Nessie:....

A/N: What do you guys think Nessie's human form would look like?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 109 8
As Naofumi and the other heros were summoned to the kingdom of Melromarc, they summoned an accidental fifth hero. This fifth hero was a young girl wi...
17.6K 441 20
(Hey guys as you can see by the title this is a Kagekao x Reader type of thing, but those who are a guy, this is a girl Reader.) You have been abuse...
159K 2.1K 43
basically what the title says PLEASE NOTE: I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER BEFORE QUARANTINE, SO MY WRITING *hopefully* IMPROVES WITH EVERY CHAPTER!!! YES...
10.2K 219 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...