Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Risin...

By ShihoFujioka

What if there was a fifth hero summoned to Melromarc but it was unintentional. Enter Scottie Collins, a young... More

Introduction
Summoned
A New Adventure
Level Up
New Teammate
Slave Crest
Mistreatment
Fight
I Need Your Help
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 2
We Been Tricked!!!
I F*cking Hate That Bitch!
Lullaby At Dawn
More Teammates~!
Dragon Egg
Holding On
Nessie
Return To Lute Village
A Dark Truth
Rino
The Rescue
Safe
Conspiring Aganist Heroes...
The Duel
Glass & The Blair Witch
Gathering
Rebellion
Van Reichnott
Save All Demi-Humans
Open Your Heart, Lock...
Filolial Heirs
Affection
Filolail Egg
Framed? Again?
You Idiots...
Good v.s Evil
Trial
Public Execution & Ceremony
Gabby
Cal Mira
The Party
The Third Wave
Announcement - New Story

Fitora The Filolial Queen

1.4K 43 28
By ShihoFujioka

Back at Melromarc. Ren and Itsuki along wity their party members were near the Chruch. Both were now fully convinced that Naofumi and Scottie were right the entire time.

Itsuki: I can't believe he was right...Naofumi was telling the truth this whole time...

Ren: Yeah...I mean, back when we were chasing him in the mountains...We thought he actually kidnapped the second princess...

Itsuki: Yeah...they also claimed he had unlocked the "brainwashing" ability...But I really don't think that was the case...

Ren: Did you see what the First Princess tried to do back there. She actually was trying to kill her sister...

Itsuki made a frown at that. Why would Malty tried to kill Melty? It didn't make any sense unless it had something to do with the second princess being heir to the throne...

Is Malty jealous because she's not the heir but her younger sister is...?

Most likely...an variable excuse to try and get rid of her sister and frame Naofumi for it.

Of course, King Aultcray believe every word of it and told them to have both "The Shield Devil" and "The Fake Gun Hero" killed.

Ren: This game is a mess...honestly...

Itsuki: Yeah...We gotta put a stop to this.

Ren: What about Motoyasu?

Itsuki clicked his tongue at the mentioned of the older man.

Itsuki: What about him? He's an HOPELESS case. Honestly, he's the type of guy who would believe anything that comes out a girl's mouth. Even if she's a lying scheming princess. Also, he's too busy daydreaming about Naofumi's Filolial.

Ren made an disgusted look on his face. How is Motoyasu a hero again? That guy had caused nothing but trouble since they were brought here...

Ren had noticed a lot of girls (and some guys) who were all apart of Motoyasu's group had all left. Excluding a few that Princess Malty set him up with.

Ren had heard rumors from others that the reason why they left is because Motoyasu's former party members that they couldn't stand him or the princess.

Then there was that sword saint's sister in who mysteriously vanished in their group because she chose to stay.

Did Malty really played a part in her disappearance? Alyssa seemed really upset about it since Motoyasu didn't really seemed to care by feigning ignorance.

Also, since they have learned the truth. It's now possible that ever since they were summoned here, Naofumi had never committed a crime.

Not even going as far as raping the first princess.

That had to be a lie...

At first, they were skeptical about it and thought it actually happend. Which is why they believed her over Naofumi despite his claims of being innocent.

But can you blame them? They barely knew the guy.

Ren: (We owe him a huge apology...but saying sorry ain't gonna bury everything under the bridge after the way we all treated him...and the Kingdom wanting him and Scottie dead most definitely ain't going to get us any pointers for that.)

Then there's Scottie. Sure he was obnoxious and rude. But rumors were going around that he's actually been helpful during the waves.

He went through villages after villages helping others.

People around had spoken highly about him.

Both Ren and Itsuki learned that he became a Lord of Emerald Village while Naofumi became one to Lute Village.

Just hearing all this made both Ren and Itsuki wondered...

Was Naofumi and Scottie really the bad guys here...?

Their answer finally came to them when they saw what Malty tried to do to her sister.

After they left the forest, it was somehow set on fire and burned to a crisp. She claimed Naofumi did it. But the look on her face and her actions said otherwise.

That's all it took for Ren to finally understand...

They were working for the wrong people.

Ren: We need to get into that vault. Who knows what they been hiding from us.

Itsuki: Right. Let's go...

Ren's and Itsuki's parties secretly break into the Church's underground library, determined to unravel everything the Church conceals from the public....unaware of Malty is hiding inside there, unhappy with their investigation.

Malty: They're coming...Hurry up and get rid of them.

The Pope nearby made a sinister smile.

Pope: As you wish, Princess Malty of Melromarc.

She smirked as she quickly and quietly as possible made her exit. The Pope watched her go with an suspecious smile.

Pope:.....Foolish Girl.....

-Meanwhile-

Scottie: HURRY UP! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!

As Van led all the now free demi-humans to safely. Scottie's and Naofumi's parties soon successfully lures Tyrant out of the town, though not with great damage caused to the town.

Tryant: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!

They all ran through a nearby woods, with the monster in pursuit, and get at a clearing with a big lake.

The two groups again tries to fight the Dragon, but their attacks prove completely ineffective against its powerful scales.

Hazel: Take this!

Steel wires appeared around the dragon.

Alyssa: Holy Slash!!!

The dragon remain undeterred from the powerful light attack and brushed it off as it broke out of the wires.

Alyssa: WHAT?!!

Emil: Dark Magic: Shadow Manipulation!

Scottie: Heaven's Bow!

Black shadows appeared on the ground before they surrounded the dragon as Scottie begin shooting a maximum of bullets.

However, the dragon let's out a powerful roar unbinding the spell.

Emil: How?! Dark magic derives from evil and negativity! It should've been able to capture it!

Scottie: Shit! That thing is so powerful than I thought! Naofumi...any ideas...? If you don't. I have no choice but to send Nessie out.

Nessie: Chirp!

Naofumi: Yeah...I do got one...

Naofumi decides to resort to the Wrath Shield, but suddenly a voice tells him against it.

Naofumi: Eh...?

Melty: Wait! What's that?

Lock: Holy Crap! Look at the Filolials!

Scottie: Hah?!

They then noticed a high-level barrier of magic mist building up around them. A huge flock of Filolials show up and surround the dragon in a circle formation.

Naofumi tries again to evoke the Wrath Shield, only to hear the voice again.

???: Don't do it...it will also forcibly interfering in its transformation.

Naofumi:....

Scottie: If you're going to do it. Nessie, it's up to you...Hazel, what is that thing's weak spot-!

???: That won't be necessary, Gun Hero.

Scottie: Huh?

This time Scottie heard the voice. He wasn't the only one.

Hazel: Who said that...?

Emil: Look! Over there!

It was coming from the lake....

From the lake waters, emerges a titanic Filolial Queen - about 500 times Filo's size.

Alyssa: Whoa...

Hazel: No way....

Scottie: (Oh Great...It's the Bird Loli Queen...)

Filo Queen: Tyrant...your body had grown out of control due to the Dragon Emperor's core shard. Your life will be spared if you surrender the core.

Tryant: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!!!!

Tyrant instead strikes, but it's attacks are harmless against her. Rapidly and effortlessly, the Filolial Queen kills Tyrant and takes the core.

Scottie's jaw dropped...

Scottie: Ah man...That giant feathered chicken of a Queen stole our kill...

Naofumi: Talk About An Grand Entrance...

She then turns to Naofumi and Scottie as she wishes to talk to them, but first, she morphs into human form...

She revealing herself to be that girl with white wings from earlier - and introduces herself.

Filtora: I am Fitora. The queen of all Filolials in this world.

Naofumi: Fitora...?

Melty then started fangirling.

Melty: OMG! It is her! The Queen Of Filolials! According To Legends. It says that she was raised by a Legendary Hero from past ages!!!

Fitora: Yes...That is correct...

Scottie: I take it that you're here for a reason...That reason involves us correct?

Fitora looked at him with a sharp gaze.

Fitora: Yes. There is much to talk about. Gun Hero. Shield Hero. We must go somewhere safe. Your party members are welcome to join us as well. Please follow me.

Scottie scoffed.

What other choice do they have. She took out a fucking dragon tryant. Poor Nessie probably would never stand a chance against her.

Nessie:*Gloomy* Chiiiiirp...

Lock: Sorry girl...it has to be that way.

Scottie: Oh well...Lead the way, Filolial Queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 219 30
!DISCLAMER! I do not own any artwork or the anime/manga To Your Eternity. I do own some of the characters and the plot. CHAPTERS ARE STILL UNDER EDI...
5.7K 132 18
Hello. I'm a Tribute in the Hunger Games. I'm going to tell you the story of the times I had to fight to keep alive, and how I lost the man I loved t...
13.7K 318 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...
840 147 81
First Book of the Mind - Celesi Veil Trilogy A Remembrance of one's Life, or a Life of one's Remembrance, four girls from different corners of a fant...