𝐓𝐎𝐗𝐈𝐂 T. Kuroo

By sugacxxkie

❝ he'll only continue to hurt you. ❞ a story in which you love someone who does just as much harm as they do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six (halloween special)
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
epilogue

Chapter seventeen

3.3K 81 94
By sugacxxkie

You sit up and instantly rub your head as you feel a heavy headache set in.

You look around as you see the bed is empty other then yourself. Getting up you wobble a bit as you feel your legs are sore. You look down as you see a pair of Kuroo boxers on you along with one of his t shirts.

Everything from last night seemed blurry as you tried to recall any of the events that happened. You groan as your head throbs along with the soreness from your legs pissing you off.

"Kuroo?" You call for him as you walk towards the door.

You hear the sink cut off as you walk out of the bedroom, the smell of food hitting you in the face.

You were surprised when Kuroo engulfed you in his arms pulling you into a bone crushing hug. You gently nudge him away as he looks at you confused.

You stand there for a few seconds before finally speaking up. "Did we... have sex last night?"

Kuroo's face drops as he looks at you. He turns around before beginning to go through one of the cabinets. "Here, your head probably hurts." He hands you the bottle of pain killers as you take it in your hand.

You look up at him as he smiles at you. "You didn't answer my question."

"Yes." He hesitantly answers as he sees your face flush.

"You don't remember?" He takes a step towards you as you stay in place.

"I do, but I don't, everything is kind of scrambled." You start to untwist the pain killers before taking two out.

"So I lost my virginity and I can barely even remember..." you look up at him as he looks back at you.

You feel your heart drop as you try to remember anything from last night. Yes, you could remember. The only thing that bothered you was that not all of the choices you made were something you would usually do.

"What's wrong?" Kuroo watched as you placed the bottle down on the counter before going over to the pantry.

You pull out a water bottle before taking the two painkillers. When done you go back towards kuroo before standing in front of him.

"I- huh? I'm confused, how come you remember?" You furrow your eyebrows as kuroo rubs the back of his neck.

"It was consensual, I promise. You said you were okay with it." A annoyed look flashes on his face as he tried to explain.

"Kuroo I was intoxicated."

"I was too-"

"No, I wasn't myself. Your tolerance is higher then mine, you know that." You began to tap your foot as you grow annoyed yourself.

How could you just have sex? And not remember?

"Was i the one who encouraged it?" You lean against the counter as you grow tired of standing.

"Not exactly, but I mean you kissed me..." he turns to face you as you play with your nails.

"That's it? I kissed you, and you just thought it was okay to continue-"

You were cut off as he grasps your hands pulling you towards him. You look up at him as he looks down at you.

"No, that's not what happened." He squeezes your hand as he watches you try to pull away.

"Never mind, it's fine, let go." You try to loosen his grasp on your hands as he holds you in front of him.

"Do you regret it?"

Regret it?
How can I regret something that I can only remember flickers of.

"No..." you mumble.

His grip loosens before pulling you into a hug. "Good! I made us breakfast if you want some." He grabs your wrist before pulling you towards the plates of food on the counter.

You grab one of the plates before following him back to the bedroom.

Scooting on the bed next to him you both began to eat as he scrolls through the tv trying to find something to watch.

"You know i go back to school tomorrow right?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Kuroo stops eating as he puts his plate down.

"So what time are you gone take me home?" You continue to stuff your face before leaning over Kuroo and putting it on his side table.

Kuroo sighs. "Can't you just stay a few more nights?"

"My suspension ends tomorrow and I'm pretty sure they expect me to show up."

"I know but you have a extra uniform here right? It's not like I'm asking you to skip school, I just want you to stay the night." He shifts under the covers as he places the remote on the table.

You sink down in the covers as you bury the side if your face into one of the pillows. "I think my mom would want me home for my first day back." You flinch a little as you feel his hand grab yours along with his fingers enlacing themselves in a yours.

You turn to the side as he does the same, the both of you now facing eachother.

"Yes, I know that, but I would be able to go to school too if I didn't get into that fight."

"You said that last time and yet you threw the first punch." You retort.

Kuroo hums as he begins to grow irritated. "Are you defending them."

"No."

"Then what are you trying to say?"

"Nothing never mind. I'll stay." You try to turn and be continues to hold your hand in his.

"I'm tired, I'm going back to sleep."

"But you just woke up." He scoots closer to you as your start to turn your back to him.

"I know. Goodnight." You ignore him as he wraps his arm around you, keeping his hand in yours.

You sigh as he pulls your body flush against his. Your back was against his chest as he radiated warmth, his body caging yours and holding you tightly.

_____

You began to get ready as Kuroo lay asleep on the bed. School was within the next two hours and you really didn't feel like bothering him so you decided to let him sleep while you got ready.

You open the bathroom door before running towards one of his dressers. You try to quietly open them as you began to look for your uniform.

You jump as you hear kuroo shift in the bed along with his voice. "What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for school. Where's my uniform?"

Kuroo rubs his eyes as he points to his closet. "It should be in there."

He watches you cling to the towel around you as you walk into the closet before coming out shortly after wards with your uniform.

He sweeps his legs off the bed before standing up. You walk into the bathroom before attempting to close the door only to feel his hand stop it from closing.

"Want me to take you?" He eyes you as you look up at him.

"No it's fine."

He stands there in silence as you wait for him to let you close the door.

"Will you leave me alone if I say yes?" You say irritatedly

He nods and smiles.

Letting you close the door you began to get dressed as you slip on your uniform. Soon you find yourself slipping on your shoes and following behind Kuroo as the both of you got into his car.

The whole car ride was silent other then the occasional hum of him going along with the music. His hand was placed on your lap the entire time as he tapped his finger on the steering wheel.

You get out the car and unlock your house before running upstairs and into your room. You  grab your school bag before running back down the steps and into the car.

You throw your bag in the back before pulling your phone out. You text Myah letting her know your on your way before putting your phone in the cup holder.

You stare at Kuroos hand as it rests back on your thighs. You watch as a slight smile forms on his face.

Grabbing his hand you shove it back in his lap as he rolls his eyes.

You kiss Kuroo goodbye before starting to get out of the car. You look back at him as he grabs your hand.

"What?"

"I'm picking you up afterschool."  He smiles at you.

"I have homework I need to do." You pull away from him before getting out and closing the door behind you.

Walking into the school you smile as you give Myah a hug. The both of you stand at your lockers as some people stared at you or began to whisper.

You ignore Myah's persistent questions as the both of you walk to class. You look at her as she jumps up and down in front of you.

"So what was it that you needed to tell me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 546 6
❝ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. ❞ Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
775K 22.3K 68
(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍
4.9K 352 45
**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you did. You hated everything, and you just...
112K 2.2K 50
{Suna x fem reader} "please just don't go..." "just know that when i'm here you'll never have to worry about being alone again, i'll be by your side...