Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 44(smut)

182 3 2
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵛʳᵒᵒᵐ ᵛʳᵒᵒᵐ ⁻ ᵉˣᵒ~ᶜᵇˣ⁾

Once out in the hallway, JK detached his girlfriend from his ear. 

"What the hell Rose?" Kookie spat at her as they walked back to their room.

"Don't act like you don't know why I'm upset with you! I can't believe you have the audacity to make me moan in front of the others. Do you have any clue how embarrassed you made me? What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Rose fired right back at him, slamming the door once they got to their room. 

Jungkook flinched and lost his edge for a second, but he quickly regained composure and grabbed Rose by the throat; not hard enough to hurt her, but enough to get her attention, and backed her up against the wall. 

"You wanna know what my problem is?" He growled, his dark shaggy hair in his eyes as he looked down at her with an evil smile.

Rose refused to show weakness, and met his eyes with a cold stare.

JK leaned into her ear, his hair tickling her cheek, "My problem is that I'm not inside you right now." He rasped.

"Then fucking do something about it." Rose growled back. 

They both looked over at Taehyung, who was sleeping soundly in their bed. He was somehow still asleep even after Rose had slammed the door. Looking back at each other, they headed into the bathroom.

Closing the door behind them, they stripped off their clothing as quick as they could, but JK had the advantage since he was only wearing sweatpants. He pushed her back against the wall the moment she finished undressing.

"Now, I'm gonna make sure you'll be sore all damn day." JK said, picking Rose up and taking her to the shower. 

(A/N: I couldn't find a good picture of what I imagined their shower looked like, so I will try to describe it. It very very big and the walls are made of dark stone. There is one glass panel that serves as a wall, and there is no door, so it's a walk in. There is a stone bench built in, along with a few shelves built into the wall. Hope you see it...)

Kookie made her sit down on the bench quietly as he got the water temperature just right. He did everything slowly, forcing Rose to sit in agony, watching him dip his hand into the water every so often to test it. 

⁽ᵇᵉʳᵐᵘᵈᵃ ᵗʳᶦᵃⁿᵍˡᵉ ⁻ ᶻᶦᶜᵒ ᶠᵗ. ᶜʳᵘˢʰ & ᵈᵉᵃⁿ⁾

Rose bit her lip as her body screamed for Jungkook's, she wanted him so badly it hurt. Finally he walked over to her and pulled her into the water. He held her tight to his body, his cock rock hard against her back. 

JK had one arm holding onto her waist to keep her from moving, while the other pinched one of her nipples. She cried out as he tugged on it and rolled the sensitive bud between his fingers, toying with her. 

"Gguk..." She whimpered, reaching behind her to touch his face. 

"I win." He chuckled, spinning her around to face him. 

"You're an asshole." Rose scoffed, pushing him back to the seat. 

He slipped and almost hit his head on the wall but Rose  jumped on his lap and protected the back of his head with her hand. She grimaced a little as she felt pain shoot through her hand. It wasn't broken or anything, just sore and she'd likely have a bruise the next day.

"Nice save, thank you." Kookie gasped, slightly shook up. 

"Shut up." Rose growled, slamming her lips onto his. 

Jungkook kissed her back with just as much fierce passion, fighting with her for dominance, occasionally laughing at each other. Then things changed real quick as Rose started to grind against his dick. 

Kookie whined into her mouth as Rose teased him, rubbing her slit up and down his shaft. He just about lost his mind when she bit his collarbone, and he let out a deep moan that vibrated in his chest; sending chills down Rose's spine. 

Done playing nice, he grabbed her and flipped her around so she was on her knees on the bench, then he paused for a second. He told her to not move a muscle as he ran and got a towel. He folded it a few times then lifted Rose with one arm, placing the towel under her knees so she would be somewhat comfortable and Rose smiled at his kindness. 

He grabbed both her wrists and placed her hands on the small bar attached to the wall. 

"Alright baby, don't let go. Got it?" Kookie asked her, placing a gentle hand on the flat of her lower abdomen to steady her. 

"Got it." She purred, already wet from him gently rubbing his cock on her clit. 

Then without warning, Jungkook rammed all of his length into her pussy, causing her to scream. He mercilessly fucked her as hard and fast as he could, water still pouring down his back. Rose was as usual, a moaning screaming mess. 

JK took a handful of Rose's hair at the nape of her neck and let go of her stomach, so that her hair was the only part of her he was holding onto as he continued to slam into her. Rose had tears in the corners of her eyes as the pleasure was overwhelming. She loved having her hair pulled and it unraveled the knot in her stomach, making her scream as her orgasm shook her already trembling body. 

Jungkook didn't stop though, he felt her walls contract on his dick as Rose's orgasm ripped through her and he nearly came undone himself. He picked her up by the knees; still inside her, and walked out to the bathroom sink. 

Moving the tiny stool that they had just for these moments out from under the sink with his foot, he set Rose's feet down on it so she'd be at the perfect height for him. Rose put her arms on the counter to brace her body.

She barely had enough time to catch her breath before Jungkook slid his cock back in and thrusted into her repeatedly again and again. 

"Gguk....I...I'm not gonna...Last long." Rose choked out between her moans, her next orgasm already building. 

"I know baby girl, you're doing awesome. Just hold on for a little bit longer." Kookie groaned. 

He went faster, his grip tightening on her hips as he started to get sloppy. 

Rose clenched around him tightly as her orgasm wrecked her and she screamed his name. Jungkook let out a yell as he released inside her, slowly pumping in and out of her a few more times.

"Rose....I love you so much." He groaned, out of breath. 

"I love you too." 

Once he was sure that she could stand on her own, Kookie pulled out of her and watched his cum drip out of her pussy.

"Fuck....I never get tired of watching that." He groaned, biting his lip. 

Rose giggled at his reaction, then squeaked in surprise as he wiped her down with a damp rag. 

"Cold...." She whined.

"Shhh...." JK quieted her, putting his hot mouth on her pussy to warm her up. 

She expertly lifted one leg over his head as she spun around, facing him as he ate her out. He looked up at her with lust filled eyes and she moaned again. He kissed up her stomach, the valley of her breasts, and her neck, before stopping at her mouth. Jungkook kissed her slowly and deeply, taking time to explore her mouth with his tongue. 

Rose wrapped her legs around his torso as he carried her back to bed, where Taehyung was just now waking up. 

"Mmmm, Morning....Guess it's time to get up." Tae yawned. 

"Nooo....Not yet." Rose whined, pushing him back down and entangling her legs in his as she pulled his arm over her body. 

Jungkook playfully bonked his head on Tae's as he snuggled Rose from the other side. 

"Ok, I guess ten more minutes couldn't hurt...Or an hour." He smiled into her shoulder.

"Yes please." Rose yawned, closing her eyes.

⁽ˢᵗᶦᵍᵐᵃ ⁻ ᵛ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 657 8
Another jinkook story. Where they love each other, then they mess up badly and separate just to meet years later and fall in love all over again. Som...
52.8K 866 26
Y/n gg to move to a new place because y/m/n gonna marry a guy which soon gonna be ur stepfather .. He have a son which you have a stepbrother now...
214K 6K 20
Another polyamory story for you guys 💖 It's a just a tiny bit different .. -not idol related -smut -and many more~ ⚠️-SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK TH...
2K 8 26
I have decided to make a new book and to cancel my other one as I lost interest in it, but does have the same concept as the last book but it's going...