Perfect - Marianas trench / A...

Od DoNotResuscitate

A story about love, heartbreak, growing up and living life :) This story follows the main charactor of Amber... Viac

Chapter 1 - Surprises
Chapter 3 - Just visiting Pt.1
Chapter 4 - Just Visiting Pt.2
Chapter 5 - Back Home For Good.
chapter 6 - Break ups & hook ups? ;)
Chapter 7 - Together at last? ;)
Chapter 8 - Friends... With Benefits?
Chapter 9 - The dating Game
Chapter 10 - Work work work
Chapter 11 - Meeting Alex
Chapter 12 - Quality time
Chapter 13 - What are we?
Chapter 14 - Baltimore
Chapter 15 - My bunk or yours? ;)
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - i just want you to be okay...
Chapter 18 - Halloween hook ups?
Chapter 19 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 20 - What just happened?
Chapter 21 - surprise visit
Chapter 22 - Is this the next step?
Chapter 23 - Oh Alex ;)
chapter 24 - Ex's Ex's Ex's
Chapter 25 - MMVA's
chapter 26 - Im late...
Chapter 27 - Shut up an kiss me
Chapter 28 - Returning home
Packing up history

Chapter 2 - Leaving

139 0 0
Od DoNotResuscitate

February 15th 2005 –

(Amberleys P.O.V)

Todays the day! Todays the day! I’m starting a new chapter in my life! I’m moving to Toronto! Wow, it still sounds weird. But Ahhhh! I so Fucking Excited!!! I just want to dance around and scream! I got dressed in my usual clothes just a pair of loose fitting jeans and a hoodie. I don’t really have much of a ‘fashion style’, I just wear whatever I don’t really care. I went down stairs to see Matt and My dad loading my final suitcases into the car ready to head of to the airport.

“I Cant believe this is happening! My Baby sister is moving to the other end of the country!”

 He looked like he was going to cry at any moment “Awh! Matty! Don’t cry! I am going to miss you so much!”

 He pulled me into a bear hug with no signs of ever letting go. After about 5 minutes I told matt that he is going to have to let go if he wants to be able to breath, he let go thankfully!

We were leaving in about half an hour so I had just enough time to say some final goodbyes. My two closest friends Claire and Rachel were hear to say goodbye to me and they were complete wrecks because it was been the three of us since pre-school. They were my life and I know that I would miss them so much! The whole Ramsay family came to say goodbye because they are actually like a second family to me. Corylyn and Miles were seriously like a second mum and dad. and their three kids, Sara, Ange and Josh. Well Sara and Ange are like the sister’s I’ve never had! We talk about everything I would miss them so much because I always went to them for advice about everything! As for Josh.. Well I guess he is like an older brother a really hot older brother! We were close but he was the one that started the nick name ‘Brainchild’ but I didn’t really care because I know deep down he does care.

Claire and Rachel had to get going, so we said our final goodbyes and I told them that I would text them constantly. Next I said goodbye to Corylyn and Miles, I was almost in tears, but I held it in. I said goodbye to Sara and Ange and they said that I have to keep them up to date on everything! Especially if I meet any cute boys.. I doubt that would happen because no boys are ever interested in me. I’m plain and boring. Next in line was josh… I wasn’t exactly sure how to say goodbye to him. Did I hug him? Or just wave? Or what? Before I could decide he had already pulled me into a hug! I was surprised because it was just a yeah whatever bye, he was actually hugging me.. like he was going to miss me.. next thing I know he was whispering in my ear “you know baby Webb I think I might actually miss seeing you around” then he let go and waked away.. wow did that just happen? Josh is going to miss me? Okay so I have to admit… I find josh extremely attractive and I might have a small crush on him! But he can never know that! He calls me baby Webb for god sakes! Obviously, I’m no more than a little sister figure to him! He was five years older than I was, he would want someone closer to his age! But I guess a girl can always dream.

So it was finally time to leave, i climbed into the car along with matt and my dad and we started to make out way to the airport! It was only a 30 minute drive and my plane didn’t leave for another 3 hours… but Matt and dad wanted to make sure we got all my luggage and what not checked in, even if we had to wait around for ages! When we arrived at the airport we got my 2 suitcases checked in and I had my carry on backpack. Now we just had to wait…

(one and a half hour later)

I was standing at the gate getting ready to board my flight I was in tears hugging Matt! I guess it didn’t hit my until now that I wasn’t going to see him for probably about 6 months..

“Matt…”

“Yeah Ambs?”

 “I’m making the right decision.. right?” matt let go of my and held me by the shoulders and arms length away

“Amberley, this could be the best thing that will ever happen to you! Yes, it is defiantly the right decision! I will miss you so much! But I do think you need this!”

I hugged him again before moving onto my dad who was trying his best to be strong but I could see that he wanted to break down. “ I love you dad. Ill call you when I get in okay?” I said calmly trying keep the tears from spilling over.

“I’m going to miss you too baby girl, I know that you will to fantastic things”

I walked away and hugged Matt once again and then started to head towards to the gate. I turned around one last time and yelled “I Love you Matt”. He replied with a simple “I Love you too Ambs”.

I got onto the plain and found my window seat. Yes Window! I sat down and checked my phone one last time before turning it off and I already had a text from Matt…

>>I already miss you… L<< -Matt

>>I miss you too Matty! I love you! Ill call you as soon as I land<< - Ambs

>>You better!!!!!!! I love you<< - Matt

I turned off my phone and was startled by a girl probably about 17 sitting next to me saying

“Awh! That’s really cute!”

I was a bit confused “Excuse me?”

 “Oh! Sorry I saw you and your boyfriend at the gate and it was so cute! Saying you love each other and everything it was just really really adorable!”

 WOW! WHAT! She thought that Matt was my boyfriend!!! What No!! Gross!!! “Oh.. umm.. wow.. yeah Matt? He’s not my boyfriend!”

 “Oh really! I’m sorry my mistake! You guys just looked really close!”

“ Oh we are! He’s my older brother and my best friend!”

 “Oh! Hahaha sorry I must of really grossed you out just then huh?”

“Yeah just a little, I’m Amberley, by the way!”

“Nice to meet you! I’m Natalie, so Where are you heading?” Natalie asked

“I’m actually moving to Toronto to attend a new school” I replied

“You don’t happen to be going to Toronto high school of excellence do you?” Natalie asked

“umm yeah! How did you guess?” I was surprised at her guess!

“Oh Well! I’m going there too! I just got accepted!!” She seemed excited!

“Awesome!! Maybe I already have a friend?” I asked

“Definitely! Us Van City girls gotta stick together!”

Oh good! I was never normally good at making friends, but that seems to be changing! I haven’t even got to Toronto yet! And I had a new friend!

“So Your 17?” Natalie pulled me out of my thoughts

“What? Oh umm no actually I’m 15..” ahh! I forgot that I’m going to be really young because it’s a senior school.. and I’m  years younger.. but I got skipped 2 grades..

“Oh.. but isn’t this school a senior school?” Natalie asked seeming confused

I explained the whole story about be being a ‘brainchild’ and all. She seemed fine with me. At least she want judging me! Like most people…

(Matts P.O.V)

I was packing my sisters bags into the car… I cant believe today is the day… my baby sister is moving to Toronto. Man, I’m really going to miss her! She’s my best friend and I’ve always had her around! After all her stuff was in the car, Amberley was saying goodbye to her two best friends Claire and Rachel and then the Ramsay family arrived. Josh was my best mate, we had known each other since we were like 10. Now we were playing in a band ‘Marianas trench’ we were trying to get signed and hopefully release a record. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I noticed josh saying goodbye to Amberley… he was hugging her pretty tightly and I noticed that he whispered something in her ear… He doesn’t just think of her as a little sister … right? Yeah I’m sure I’m just imagining it! Being the protective brother and what not! I got into the car and began the drive to the airport.

(3 hours later)

I was hugging Amberley tightly I never want to let go! I really was going to miss her! I was about to start crying again but I told myself that I had to be strong! Amberley pulled me out of my thoughts “Matt…” “Yeah Ambs?” “I’m making the right decision.. right?” I pulled out of our hug and look at her “Amberley, this could be the best thing that will ever happen to you! Yes, it is defiantly the right decision! I will miss you so much! But I do think you need this!” she needed to do this! Is was such an amazing opportunity! As much as I wanted her to stay, I know she needed to go. Amberley went and hugged and said goodbye to our dad before coming back and hugging me again. But than it was time for her to board her flight. Just before she got to the gate she turned around and yelled to me “I Love you Matt!” to which I simply replied “I Love you too Ambs!”

As soon as she was out of sight I sent a text.

>>I already miss you… L<< -Matt

>>I miss you too Matty! I love you! Ill call you as soon as I land<< - Ambs

>>You better!!!!!!! I love you<< - Matt

I wanted to keep talking but I knew she had to turn her phone off.

(Josh’s P.O.V)

So I was walking over to my best mate Matts house with my family, we were going to say goodbye his little sister Amberley or as I like to call her ‘Brainchild’ that girl is too smart for her own good! I mean who skips to grades!! I mean seriously! so brainchild was walking towards me to say goodbye.. and before I know it I had pulled her into a hug.. was I meant to do that? I don’t know… but it felt right. Before I knew it I was whispering into her ear just loud enough so only she could hear “you know baby Webb I think I might actually miss seeing you around” what was I saying? I mean I would miss her.. there was something about her.. she was cute.. wait what? I cant be saying this! She should be like a little sister to me! Wow did I think of her in that way? Did she think of me as an older brother? Well I guess its too late to find out now.. she off to start a new chapter in her life.. in Toronto.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

8.6K 337 34
---- Caroline Morgan/ Lin Morgan, a girl who seems very ordinary but also has her own problems. Her older sister Scarlett Morgan helps her through th...
28.8K 826 41
Faith lives in a world of pain. She thinks she's fat. Suicidal. Her parents fight everyday. Her mom cries as her dad drinks, getting drunk every nigh...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
5.1K 165 22
A young woman living in a hellish life longs to find a way out. The abuse takes its toll on her and she tries to find a way out. An accident when wal...