Ask/dare the Balkans

By T-rex_lover

I just had that idea. (also I couldn't find a cover picture that fits) Ask or dare them anything, from their... More

Let me introduce the Balkans
Dare #2
Dare #3
Dare #4
Dare #5
Dare #6
Dare #7
Dare #8
Dare #9
Dare #10
Quick detail
Dare #11
Dare #12
Dare #13
Dare #14
Dare #15
Dare #16
Dare #17
Dare #18
Dare #19
Dare #20
Dare #21
Dare #22
Dare #23
Dare #24
Dare #25
Dare #26
Dare #27

Dare #1

1.2K 15 3
By T-rex_lover

SilverShatterTheTank

Croatia: Yes, I got a dare! Now, who should I punch...? *looks around*

Croatia: *goes up to Türkiye*

Slovenia: *recording*

Türkiye: What the hell do you want, Cro-UHH! WHAT THE F*CK?!

Croatia: *dramatically* YoU aRe OnE oF mY vErY bEsT fRiEnDs, AnD I cOuLd NoT sTaNd By AnD wAtCh YoU tHrOw AwAy YoUr LiFe LiKe ThIs!

Türkiye: What?!

Croatia: *still dramatically* YoU'rE tOo YoUnG! YoU'rE sO bEaUtIfUl!

Türkiye: *realisation* No, not this sh*t again...

T-rex_lover: Ask more questions and give us more dares! Meanwhile, I need to save Turkey from the Croatian drama queen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 248 15
ouh~so this is 3 kids that they want...i see You don't think this is too extreme ..? we want to 'take care' of them until they are adults only...not...
13.1K 281 58
((Completed)) The story starts with Canada leaving his home with his mother going to a new collage where he knows no one there he meets a certain som...
365K 10.8K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
56.5K 1K 30
Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with everyone's flags on the cover. When the An...