My Bodyguards (Action/Love St...

By comechurros3000

Rachel Marielle Coriolli is the name. She is a normal 18 year old living the life. Everything is turned upsid... More

My Bodyguards
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
EPILOGUE
Don't forget about us. Last author's note.
THE SEQUEL!!! Just kidding, please read...
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!

Ch. 5

1.7K 34 10
By comechurros3000

Ch. 5 "Never felt like this before... PART 2"

X's P.O.V

"Sir! Mr. X!" Said my second at command rushing into my room.

"What!?" I responded agitated, "I was trying to relax you moron!"

"Sorry sir, I must tell you something!!"

"What is it?" I asked taking my towel and getting out of my jacuzzi.

"Well, agent 52 called. Coriolli's daughter escaped."

"What?!?! How did she do it?!?"

"Apparently she has a bodyguard."

"Get rid of him!"

"How?"

"I don't f*cking care! Just kill him or something and then kidnap the girl! Coriolli is gonna pay everything he did!" I said. I was extremely mad.

"Who do you want to do the job?"

"Agent 35."

"Are you sure?"

"Completely sure." I said with an evil smirk on my face. Coriolli was going to pay for what he did...

***

Rachel's P.O.V

We entered the apartment and Louis sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and started crying.

"Don't cry! You are okay!" he said hugging me.

"I cry cause all this is happening and my dad is not here with me."

"But I'm here with you." Loulou said smiling. His smile was beautiful. I liked him and I knew it, the only problem is maybe he didn't like me back.

"It's not the same..."

"Rachel, I will protect you always." he said. I could tell he was serious.

"But that's just because that's your job." I said and I stood up and started walking to my room, but Louis stopped me and hugged me.

"Even if it weren't my job I would do it. You know why?" he asked. I shook my head looking to the ground. "Because I like you Rachel, I REALLY like you."

"I like you too." I muttered. He was about to kiss me when...

"Pack all your stuff Rachel! We are leaving!" Said my dad entering the apartment with his suitcase.

"What?!?! Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Holmes Chapel. Maybe they won't find you there." My dad said, breaking my heart. I stared at Louis, he looked hurt. "What are you waiting for?!? Move!"

I didn't say anything, I just walked to my room.

Loulou's P.O.V

"Holmes Chapel. Maybe they won't find you there." Said Rachel's dad breaking my heart in a million pieces. "What are you waiting for? Move!"

Rachel didn't say anything, she just walked to her room. I walked to her room, too. I had to talk to her. I could not let her leave. I would never find a girl as spontaneous and funny as she.

"Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer." Rachel said almost in a whisper. She was packing her stuff.

"Rachie, I don't want you to leave..." I said. Suddenly I found myself crying. Me! Louis William Tomlinson the bodyguard crying!

"Don't cry, Lou. I will be okay. You will find someone better." She said and then she started crying.

"I don't want anyone else. I just want you." I said hugging her.

"Sorry, I have to go with my dad to Holmes Chapel." She said, and that's when an idea crossed my mind.

"I will go with you."

"What?"

"Think about it. You need a bodyguard and I promised I would protect you always. "

"That makes sense. The only problem is maybe my dad won't let you leave your family because of me."

"Don't worry about that. I'm going to talk with your dad." I said. Rachel smirked and hugged me.

"Thanks for doing all this because of me!" she said.

"Thanks for lighting up my world." I said. Rachel smiled and I left the room.

***

Mario Coriolli's P.O.V

I was in the living roon counting my money when Louis came.

"Bro, I gotta talk to you." He said.

"Oh! Sure kiddo! Is it about your pay?" I asked taking some bucks and handing them to Louis. "Here you go."

"No, it's not about that." He said refusing to take the money.

"Okay then. What do you want to talk about?"

"Um... I want to go with you to Holmes Chapel. Rachel needs protection..."

"It's okay, I will get her another bodyguard there. You don't need to come."

"You don't get it. I want to go with you."

"Why? Rachel will be okay."

"Maybe, but I won't." He said with a sad look on his face.

"Oh, kiddo. You... like her." I said giving him a sweet pat on the back.

"Yes, and I don't want her to go away."

"Don't worry, you may come, but your mother has to give you permission."

"Thank you so much!" He said bringing me into a hug.

"I must warn you, the people that are going after me and Rachel are very dangerous."

"It's okay. I knocked one of them today."

"What?!?! When?!?!"

"About an hour ago."

"Oh no! Bring your suitcase and tell Rachel to bring her stuff right now! We are leaving immediately!"

***

Agent 35's P.O.V

"Here you go, sir." Said the waitress giving me my order of tacos.

"Thank you." I said smiling politely. The lady blushed and handed me a paper with her phone number. Yeah, I always cause this kind of reaction on ladies. I was about to start eating my tacos when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Agent 35?"

"Yup. That's me!"

"Are you busy?"

"Actually-"

"I don't care. X needs you."

"X? What does he want?!?"

"Do you remember agent Coriolli?"

"Yeah, the second most powerful mafia leader." Of course the first one was X. You may be wondering who the hell am I. Well, my name is Christopher Holt, you can call me Chris. I work for X. He has agents around the world. I used to work for Coriolli until... the accident. I would reveal you who X is, but I would have to kill you.

"You must kidnap her daughter."

"A piece of cake."

"That's not it. You have to kill her bodyguard first." Kill? I kidnap, hurt and do many other things, but I don't kill.

"I don't kill."

"Well, then figure out something, but you need to get the girl, capiche?"

"Yeah, I will do it. Where is she?"

"We'll let you know as soon as we find out." The guy hung up. This mission was going to be probably the hardest mission ever.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

We arrived at the airport and took the first flight to Holmes Chapel. I still couldn't believe Louis was coming! I really liked him! I sat next to him in the airplane, and then I fell asleep on his shoulder...

Loulou's P.O.V

Rachel fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked really pretty asleep. I took out my phone and took her a picture. Then, I remembered I haven't told my mom I was going to Holmes Chapel. I sent her a text.

'I'm moving to Holmes Chapel with Rachel and Mr. C. Long story. Tell Lottie, Fizzy, Phoebe and Daisy that I love them. Love you. -Louis'

My mom was going to be extremely shocked, but it was time for me to make my own choices. Plus, Holmes Chapel is not that far away, it is actually kind of near.

We arrived quickly. Like I said, Holmes Chapel is not that far away.

"We are finally here!" Rachel exclaimed unfastening her seatbelt.

"Someone's excited." Rachel's dad said smirking.

"Yes!! I hate flights!" Rachel said.

I just remained quiet and took my hand bagagge.

"Why are you so quiet, Loulou?" Rachel's sweet voice said.

"I'm just thinking about how my mom will react."

"What? I thought I told you to ask for permission, kiddo!" Rachel's dad said.

"Oops. Maybe I forgot."

"Whatever. Let's get out of this plane." Said Rachel. Man, she was unpatient. Just like me! Isn't is awesome?

***

Rachel's P.O.V

"Here we are." My dad said smiling and opening the house's door. "Our new house."

"Wow! It is wonderful!" I said entering the living room. It was even bigger than the house we had in Canada. Our house in Canada was really huge, but this one was superipermega huge!

"Wow! This house is awesome!" said Louis entering the living room and jumping to the couch.

"Lou, calm down. You should try to be more mature, you are being.... Oh My Gosh!! Look at that pool!! It is awesome!!! Can we swim there daddy? Can we?" I said as I saw the giant pool on the backyard.

"Yes!! Can we Mr. C? Please?" Louis asked making a puppy face.

"You can do anything you want as long as you stay here while I go out to get you a new bodyguard." My dad said.

"What? Am I fired Mr. C?" Lou asked confused.

"No, kiddo. t's just that Rachel needs double protection." My dad said. Double protection?

"What for? I got Louis." I said, and Louis blushed.

"Just in case."

"Okay then. Let's get ready for the pool!" exclaimed Louis taking his suitcase and rushing to the first room he saw.

"Bye dad!" I said taking my lugagge to my room. Well, the first room I saw.

***

Mario Coriolli's P.O.V

I didn't know where to start looking for a bodyguard, maybe I should just walk offering job to every single person I saw on the street. I was just walking when I saw a guy selling churros. He had green eyes and curly hair. I went to him to buy churros. Yeah, I love churros.

"Hello, sir." said the guy.

"Hi, I want three churros please." I said.

"Here you go." Said the guy handing me three churros. I paid the three churros and was about to walk away, but a guy hit me by accident making me drop my churros.

"Be careful!" I exclaimed. I hate it when people make me drop my precious churros.

"Give me three churros!" exclaimed the guy that made me drop my sugary snack.

"Sure." Said the guy that was selling the churros. He handed the other guy three churros and the guy took them and refused to pay the churros.

"I don't want to pay, but thanks for the churros." said the guy.

"If you don't pay me you are dead!" exclaimed the guy that was selling churros.

"Well, kill me, cause I'm not paying." said the other guy. The guy selling churros was angry, I could see it in his green eyes.

"Oh, you really need a lesson!" Said the guy selling churros, and then he punched the other guy right on the face! The other guy reacted by slapping the churros guy with a churro. The churros guy was even angrier now. He kicked the other guy's stomach and the other guy fell to the ground. It was like in an action movie. The guy that didn't pay took out his wallet and paid for the churros, then he left without a word.

"Wow!" I said clapping. "That was awesome! Are you looking for a job?"

"Uhm, sure!" The churros guy said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Harry, Harry Styles." Said the guy.

"Harry, you are really good fighting. My daughter, Rachel, needs a bodyguard. Are you willing to protect her?" I asked.

"Sure!" Harry exclaimed. "How much are you going to pay me?"

"Well, I will pay you more than what you win selling churros that's for sure."

"Touché."

"Okay then, kiddo. Come with me." I said smiling. It's incredible how quickly you can find bodyguards in England.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

"Rachel!! Hurry up!" exclaimed Louis. He was swimming in the pool, but I didn't want to swim yet. I was afraid of what Louis was going to think about my body. Yes, I'm insecure. What if he thinks I'm fat? "Come on, Rachie-poo..."

"Fine!" I exclaimed getting out of my room.

"Yay!"

"Happy now?" I asked going to the backyard.

"Wow! You look gorgeous!" Louis said making me blush.

"Thank you." I said simply. I was about to get in the pool when my dad entered the house with a guy. He had curly hair and green eyes. He was really good looking. What am I saying? He was extremely good looking! They walked to the backyard.

"Hello." The good looking guy said.

"Rachel, Louis, he is Harry. The new bodyguard." My dad said smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." I said.

"It's my pleasure." Harry said taking my hand and kissing it. I stared at Louis. Was he jealous?

Louis cleared his throat. "Ehem, Nice to meet you, Harry." He said. Crap. He was jealous.

"Nice to meet you Lewis." Harry said.

"It's Louis." I corrected him.

"Oh, sorry!" Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"It's okay." Louis said. Oh no, it was not okay.

"Harry you need to let your mom you are going to be living here." My dad said.

"Sure Mr...."

"Coriolli, Mario Coriolli." My dad said.

"Oh, sure Mr. Coriolli."

"I have things to do. Bye guys!" My dad said.

"Bye Mr. C!" Lou exclaimed happily.

"Goodbye, Mr. Coriolli," Harry said smiling.

"Bye dad!" I said simply.My dad walked away and got out of the house.

Harry's P.O.V

"Bye dad!" Rachel said. Her voice was angelical, and her body irresistible. When Mr. Coriolli told me I had to protect his daughter I thought she was a little girl, but instead of that she was my age. She was really beautiful. I think I was going to enjoy this job a lot...

---------------------------

So comment if you like it:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 692 28
Aniyah Rose Moretti She knows what she wants and she gets it. There's nothing can stop her. She's strong willed, feisty, and sarcastic. She's been t...
54.1K 2.4K 70
He had one mission... "I'll fucking ruin him!" • One rule... "I don't even fucking want to see his face, dad! Love is far from it!" • One dedicatio...
51.1K 1K 16
Mafia family Emerson Russo. A well known name at Bellinghams boarding school not only due to the possessor , but also cause she has attended said s...
16.3K 403 28
Bella a 19 year old little who have trust issues because of how she was treated by her former Mummies. she just wants one thing, to have a mummy who...