Maid To Wife - Luke Bryan

By metalcountry

Nikki has been a maid for quite some time. She has to change employer's because one can not keep up with how... More

1 - Meeting
2 - Contract
3 - Let me Know You
4 - Let's Go To Jason's
5 - Surprises
6 - Finally, It Comes Out
7 - Country Star Surprises
8 - Come With Me
9 - Florida Fun
10 - Forgotten Protection
11 - Your Own Room
12 - Tour Jealousy
13 - Tater Bug Mishaps
14 - Gratitude
15 - CMA'S
16 - Hotel Romance or is it Lust?
17 - I'm Gonna Miss You
18 - Photo Surprises
19 - Involved
20 - Reunited
21 - Old Life
22 - Date Night
23 - Pup
24 - I Don't Want This Night To End
25 - Hero Of War
26 - Christmas
27 - Presents
28 - Dinner With A Lonely Friend
29 - New Year
30 - Don't Forget Me
31 - Surprise Mommy
32 - Serious Family Talk
33 - Touching The Wrong Gal
34 - Video
36 - Derailed
37 - Rocky Relationship
38 - Hunter
39 - Unexpected Last Visit
40 - Short and Sweet
41 - The News Is Out
42 - Where Baby's Come From
43 - It's A Boy
44 - Love Is In The Air
45 - Best Friends Girlfriend
46 - Baby Time
47 - Chandler Buck Bryan
48 - Breakdown
49 - Everything Will Go Back To Normal
50 - Wedding Plans
51 - A Long Time Over Due
52 - Bachelorette Party
53 - Bachelor Party
54 - Wedding
55 - Honeymoon
56 - Finally Home
57 - Happily Ever After Or Not
58 - He's Here and Hello New Things
59 - Surprise Luke
60 - Life Continues
Thank You

35 - Life Or Death

3.1K 81 8
By metalcountry

I head to the bar with Steven. We were meeting Pat there. I parked and got out with Steven. We sat that Pat was outside and walked up to him. Steven and Pat had a cigarette before we walked in. I just stood out there keeping conversation with them. I had my phone in my pocket just in case Luke texted me. This was the first time I really went out with Steven alone, well any guy in general without Luke. I've done this about four times with the girls. Shopping, then hair cutting.

We went inside and I got a soda first so I could have my beer next. We sat around and bullshitted. Everything was going great. We were having a bunch of fun. I forgot how much fun going out with guys was. When JC was on tour I would go out with Jacob and Derek, and Dave and other guys since they were basically my guy friends. Now it felt amazing being able to do it without worries.

We talked about what's been going on and my brother was telling us how he got this new job at this place selling things. He didn't tell us much and he left a lot of things vague. I didn't ask many questions because I didn’t want Pat to get mad or to ruin anyone's fun time.

I finally had my beer and Steven was on his third while Pat was on his fourth. He was drinking like a fish tonight. Something was bothering him. I didn't bring it up. I wanted to so bad but I'll wait a while and ask him to go outside. That would be the best. There were people in the bar that I saw before and one came up to me and talked to me. She joined and Steven was staring at her. I laughed on the inside seeing Steven give that stare made me know what he wanted.

The guys went out for a cigarette and left me inside to talk to her. Then her date came and got her and took her away. I finished my beer and got another drink. The guys finally came back in and Pat seemed different but Steven walked in with a smile. Steven brought up a story from back in the day and that made us all die laughing. I couldn't imagine saying no to this night now. It seemed like nothing could go wrong until I talked to Pat. An hour later and he was drunk. I finally asked him to talk to me outside real quick and nodded at Steven showing him that it was going to be fine. When we got out there I sighed and he pulled out a cigarette lighting it.

"What's up sis? Everything good at home?" Pat asked drunk leaning against the bars outside wall.

"Yes everything's fine, it's actually perfect. I should be asking you that question. You seem bothered bro." I asked looking at him. He sighed and looked down.

"I'm just in trouble that's all. Nothing for you to worry about. I can deal with my own problems. I needed to get out that’s why I asked you two to come since yawls are fun. Alexis couldn't come because of the kids." I nodded.

"Well you know you can talk to me right?" He nodded.

"Yeah, just this is something I need to face on my own alright?" He looked at me. I knew to drop it by his expression.

"Yeah, I got it." I said kicking dirt.

We talked for a little bit outside. He lit another cigarette and talked about music. He was saying something about a piano when I felt someone grab me from behind and I felt something on my throat. I tensed up instantly. I looked at Pat who looked up and his eyes were wide. He dropped his cigarette and put his hands up. I felt pressure on my neck and could tell that was a knife at my throat. My eyes got wide. I was frozen. What the hell is going on?

"Yo, calm down. Leave her out of this!" Pat yelled. He had his hands out and walked closer to the person that had me.

"No Patrick. You fucking owe me 20 grand! Where is my fucking money?" I heard anger throughout this raspy voice of a man. Pat walked closer and the knife was more into my throat. Anymore and it would be cutting it.

"I told you I'm trying to make it! I said give me another week!" Pat said pleading looking scared.

"That was 6 days ago Patrick. Soon to be 7 in about 10 minutes."

"I know and I'm sorry Vitali but a week isn't enough to get 20 grand from people. I got a fourth of that. I can give you that if you come to my house and…" Pat said and I felt the knife give deeper and slide a little over. I felt the slice happen; my eyes got wide. Blood slowly dripped from the cut. It stung because the metal was still there not moved anymore. Pat looked up scared as shit even more.

"Do you not value your sister's life? Do you not see her bleeding? You owe me money. If I need to give you more time then you will be without a sister Patrick."

"Please no! Don't hurt her! She has done nothing. She knows nothing. Just let her goes and kill me." Pat pleaded to Vitali.

"No how will I get my money then?" Vitali asked.

"She has money!" Pat said. Anger filled me. Did he just fucking say I got money? I know what's going to go down. This is not going to be good. I heard a whistle. Then a man came out from nowhere and went up to Pat. Pat backed up and begged for his life saying 'no' over and over.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I finally yelled. My anger was rising as I saw the guy swiftly stab my brother. Shock went through me. The man with the knife to my throat laughed and then eased up on the knife. I moved slightly and grabbed his arm pushing it was with the knife and bringing up my knee kicking him in the balls. He went down and the knife fell. I ran to my brother. "nalezy go nie zaszkodzi!" (Don't Hurt Him) I yelled as I pulled the man away from my brother throwing him to the ground. I heard someone coming outside.

"OH SHIT!" I heard the voice to know it as Steven. The man who I had on the ground slashed his knife around as I tried to pin him. He cut my arm which got me even more pissed and I started go see red. I punched the man in the face twice before it all went black….

~Steven's Point of View~

They have been taking forever outside. I talked to some chick that seemed like she wanted to be brought back but I remembered that Pup brought me here. I let her go back off to her friends as I headed outside. I heard yelling as I came around the corner. I saw a guy on the ground holding his crotch. I looked over to see Pup throw a guy to the ground and Pat slid down the wall holding his stomach. I paid attention to Pup in these few seconds. Everything seemed to go slow and I felt myself slip into battle mode. I saw the other big man get up.

"OH SHIT!" I said running towards the guy trying to get up and I quickly grabbed him punching him a few times.

I pinned him so he couldn't grab the knife. I looked over at Pup who was yelling obscene things at the guy she was beating the shit out of. I looked over at Pat and he was dying slowly. I could tell. I've seen someone get stabbed and shot so many times. Pat's shirt was covered in blood. He was looking over at Pup. His head went down and he fell over to the side.

The guy under me figured my mind was off somewhere and was able to get a hand free. I saw that and grabbed his head slamming it to the ground a few times. He yelled in pain as I rewrapped his hand and kept them there. I stared at him not knowing who the hell this man was. Pup was strangling the other guy.

"PUP CALM THE FUCK DOWN. YOURE GONNA KILL HIM!" I yelled to her. She looked back at me. I saw a gash in her throat. My eyes got wide.

"He killed Patrick. He'll die too." She growled and kept up what she was doing. She punched him and this man's fight was slowly starting to stop. I knew she was gone. She blacked out and she is not herself. I've seen her like this before but not this bad. This time JC isn't here to stop her. He knew how to bring her out but died with the secret. I then heard cop cars arriving. I saw the blue lights.

"Shit." I said under my breath. "PUP COPS!" I yelled and she didn't stop. I then heard running.
"FREEZE!" I heard a man yell. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I slowly did. When they were up I looked down at the guy who then punched me which made me fall over. I then heard people running.

I felt myself getting cops on me. Two were on me which I believe is a little much. I wasn't resisting. They had the guy next to me too. One was calling for medics. I looked at Pup who was fighting back from this guy holding her back. She had four guys on her. One slammed her to the ground.

"DON'T HURT HER! SHE'S PROTECTING HER BROTHER!" I said as a guy was trying to get me up.

"I'd shut up if I was you kid." The cop said. I looked over at him and it was an older gentle man.

"Sorry officer I just…. Never mind. You won't listen." I said looking away knowing. I got in trouble with cops a lot when I was younger.

They threw me into the back of one cop car. I saw them throwing Pup into one and slamming the door. Her head popped up and then went back on the seat. She wasn't herself.

They brought us back and processed us. The guy who was on duty at midnight after they put us in cells next to each other was a Marine buddy of mine. He walked by my cell making sure everyone was being good and what not. I actually wanted to call someone. I didn't have many to call. I couldn't call Luke for Pup. I don't know his number by heart. I do know Jacobs. He might actually have Luke's or be able to. The cop started walking close to my cell. I got up and went to the bars.

"Sean man!" I said. He looked at my cell and his eyes got wide.

"Yo, Steven? What you doing behind bars?" I huffed when he asked and came up to the bars. I shrugged.

"Protecting friends. I'll tell you the whole story. I just need to make a phone call. I never got one and the other guy was this old dude that was a dick before you. No offense to your fellow officer but Jesus." I said and he laughed.

"We can't wait for that old fuck to retire. Come on. I'm gonna have to use cuffs." I nodded and stood back. Sean put me in cuffs and led me out. I looked back at Pup and she was still staring straight just sitting on the seat that was in there. "Girlfriend?" Sean asked. I looked over at him weird then I realized he was asking about Pup.

"No. Best Friend. We were protecting her brother who just got stabbed and is probably either dead or in the hospital. She hasn't come to yet." I said.

"Yeah, they tried talking to her but she wouldn't say a single word. She got some nasty cuts." I nodded. "So far from what I know about this situation, he is in the hospital, along with the guy she attacked. The guy you attacked was actually wanted for distributing drugs, and being some kind of Russian mob dude. Crazy shit y'all's got yourself into." I raised my eye brow.

"Pup and I don't do drugs. Oh shit..." I said getting it now. "Pat must have fucked up." I shook my head as we made it to the phone.

I called Jacob and he answered.

"Hello?" He said in his tired just woke up out of deep sleep voice. I chuckled.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said.

"Steven the fuck is you calling me from the police station for?" Jacob asked kind of annoyed.

"Pup and I are in here…" I started to say.

"What happened?" He asked fully awake.

"I'll tell you when I see you; I just have one question well more like a favor." I said.

"Anything. I ain't got much money for bail. How much?" Jacob asked and I laughed.

"Call Luke. Maybe he can get Pup out at least. I'm fine here. She is gone Jake. Blacked out and silent."

"Shit. Uh. Alright. I think I have Luke's number. If not do you know where he lives?"

"Yes." I waited a few seconds.

"Tell me the address. I'll get dressed now and get Jessica up." I told him the address. "Alright. Got it." I looked at Sean.

"When can we get out and how much is bail?" I asked. He shrugged.

"We need statements. You can do yours and then we'll see afterwards." I nodded.

"Jake, tell Luke to come in the morning. Pup might be back to life then. I got everything in here that we'll need till then anyway."
"Alright, be safe man." Jacob said and we hung up.

I went and gave my statement on what happened. I also said that I believe that the cops used too much excessive force. I also put in being a Marine I never had to use that much force and I was in more of a danger Zone then that. Sean let me go back to my cell and he stopped at Pup's asking if she was alright. She just kept staring. I told him to just let her go. He said if I need him to yell. I nodded and laid back.

_______________________

It just got so messed up! What is going to happen to Nikki and Steve? What is Luke going to do/say? Is Nikki going to be okay? What is going to go on with Pat? So many unanswered questions. So many more questions to be asked but what do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Thank's everyone for the support. This story is something I'm really going to be proud of. Keep commenting and voting. 15 votes till next chapter. :)
On another note, I don't know if I will be able to update Sunday or Monday. I will try my best to do so if the 15 vote's mark is reached. I want to keep my word with the updates. :)

-Pup

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 883 41
When Luke Bryan looses one of the best things he claims to have ever had in the world it changes how he acts, him as a person, and his life choices...
158K 5.9K 40
Caroline Boyer can never seem to find her place in this world. Whether it be a career or one single job, nothing ever works. She ends up either quitt...
139K 2.2K 36
If ya like Luke Bryan then you will like this story. That's all you need to know right?
40.3K 1.2K 11
You are hired to be a maid for Tom Hiddleston. His girlfriend doesnt quite like you and things get turned upside down.