Dil yeh Tere bina ✔️

Bởi Maryamgaladanchi

Completed. Its all about our favorite couples vansh and ridhima will they be together?the evils successed in... Xem Thêm

Glimpse
Love ❤️
Calmness before storm
Happiness☺️❤️
Plot
Surprise
Seven
Awaited day
A new life❤️
Note
Her world 🌏
Her lifelines❤️💗
His Loniless🙁
Not an update
Forgiveness
Their bond😍❤
The truth and pain😭😢
His Crashed hopes😥😭 and her decision😇❤
Relationship.
Home😢❤
Strange feelings😘
Illness😢and meeting😍
Happy news😇❤
Determination😇✨
Teaser😂😁
Drama😂
Drama 2
One step closer 😇❤
Note
Acceptance😃
Acceptance 2
Sharing pain 😥😣
Family time❤😍
New feelings😍, new member ❤ and trip🌼
Wedding 👰 and good news
New story alert
Good news

Insecurities&assurance

3.7K 202 56
Bởi Maryamgaladanchi

Hello lovelies❤ The story will end in the next 2 or 3 chapters, the wait will end soon thank you.

____________________________________

Vansh kneel in front of ridhima bowing his head down holding her hands, Ridhima at him curiously.

Vansh:SORRY, its a small word but still am sorry please ridhima forgive me show some mercy on me, he said with tears in his eyes ridhima felt a pang on her chest seeing his tears she don't know what to do but she will voice out her fears to him, she tighten her hold on his hand he look up at her.

Ridhima:its not easy, looking at him he also look at her he knows its not easy but he will not accept defeat he will keep trying..

Vansh:I know its not but please try, she look at him with tears in her eyes

Ridhima:do want to know why its not easy? Because the day you throw me out I fell do you know if not for bhai and bhabhi I will have miscarriage, he look up at her in shock she wipe her tears and continue, do you know the pain and the depression during my pregnancy time make my son weak, do you what I felt that time? Its not easy to forget, she stand up to leave but he hold her again making her sit...

Vansh:don't forgive me, she look at him in daze, yes don't but please don't separate me from you and our children please ridhima,, please give me a chance to prove myself to ask and earn for your forgiveness just once please he finished crying badly touching her feet, she move away quickly in shock.

Ridhima(shock):what are you doing vansh? Get up

Vansh:please ridhima just once chance please. Ridhima look at him for some minutes she know she still love him and will continue to love him till the end of her life, she need him and more than that her babies need their father.

Ridhima:okay, he look up quickly , am ready to give you another chance but you have to prove yourself and don't you ever try to play games or hurt my babies, she said sternly.

Vansh:I won't Ridhima, thank you thank you for this and I love you she look at him for seconds and smile...

Vansh:I love you Ridhima.

Ridhima:I love you too but I don't know, understanding her unsaid words he understand insecurities but he will try assure her that nothing can come between them she walk towards the bed but hearing his words she stop at her track

Vansh:I won't repeat the same mistake, nothing, no one I mean nothing can come between us to break our love, trust me this one last time.

Ridhima:I will try, let's sleep its already night he move to the couch when she said, you can also sleep on the bed he look at her she lay beside maan who is sleeping he also lay on the other side she wished him good night she drifted into peaceful slumber vansh look at her then at maan he stay like that for almost 2 hours lookin at his wife and son. He is grateful that Ridhima agree to give him a chance he will make sure not to make mistake this time he close his eyes to sleep.

Early morning

Ridhima came out of the washroom after taking shower she is dressed in her jeans and shirt she look at Vansh and maan who look cute babies sleeping she take her phone and snap the scene in front of her vansh is sleeping with his hand on back of maan while maan is clinging to him she move and maan to feel his temperature she sigh feeling its normal she turn to move when he hold her hand.

Maan:mumma, trying to open his eyes, Ridhima look at him with tears.

Ridhima:aryamaan, she said hugging him he snuggle to her feeling his mom warmth, Ridhima look at his face showering him with kisses on his face he look at his mother with smile, seeing his smile ridhima feels a relief washing through her he is alright she assure herself.

Maan:mumma why are you calling me aryamaan.

Ridhima:you are alright baby, she said kissing his forehead again that's when aru enter seeing his mother and brother he run and jump in them.

Aru:bb is alright, mumma maan is alright, Ridhima turn to him and smile

Ridhima:yes baby he is alright

Aru:am so happy he said jumping on bed that's when vansh wake up he look at the scene in front of him, the three of them are lost in their world they didn't notice vansh yet.

Maan:don't disturb me aru go to your room.

Aru: why would I? So that only you can receive the love from mumma even I want to be pampered he said sitting on Ridhima, maan hold his checks smiling at him while aru frown.

Maan:aww my baby brother is about to cry aww cry cry baby, he laugh looking at aru expression.

Aru:mumma

Ridhima:ok baby don't disturb aru let's go and fresh up okay.

Aru:bb mamu and mami arrive yesterday.

Maan:really

Aru:yes

Ridhima remember that her bhai and bhabhi are here and have to answer them why did let the raisinganias to stay here, she hit her forehead.

Ridhima:babies freshup I will send Neil to help you.

Vansh: I will help them, all look at him good morning

Ridhima:good morning vansh, he smile seeing her reacting normal with him he look at the twins

Vansh:good morning aru and maan and how are you feeling he said touching his head maan became warmth feeling his father touch while aru smile sharply at vansh.

Aru:good morning dada he jump on him hugging him, vansh become shock seeing his gesture he hug him back maan look at Ridhima who nodded her head at him.

Maan:good morning da--da, vansh is feeling like fainting his happiness is shown on his face his children has accept him.

Vansh:how are you feeling maan.

Maan:am okay

Vansh:thank god, now let's get ready we have to visit the hospital for good check up.

Maan:hospital why?

Ridhima:baby the doctor ask us to take you their for some tests now get ready, maan sulk as he don't like hospitals. Ridhima left the three of them.

Ridhima stand in front of rohan and riya room she is nervous she don't know how her bhai will take her decision gathering her courage she knock hearing his permission she enter she find neil already their.

Ridhima:good morning

R,R,&N:morning

Ridhima:bhai, bhabhi I want to talk to you guys

Rohan:okay is everything alright, maan is he alright?

Ridhima:yes he is

Riya:thank god

Neil:I will check on him

Ridhima:no Neil even you stay I want to talk to all of you, rohan looking at her nervous form he know where the conversation us getting and he is ready.

Riya:okay lets sit

Ridhima sat in front of them she looks very nervous and scared. Riya try to calm her down.

Riya:don't be nervous ridz we are always here with you in every decision of yours and steps in your life.

Neil:yes riddhu we will always support and respect your decision.

Hearing this Ridhima became normal and then look at her bhai.

Ridhima:I have accepted him back. All become silent hearing this Ridhima became surprise seeing her brother calm nature he indicate her to continue.

Ridhima:he regret it bhai seeing his condition yesterday I saw how much he regret it I told him its not easy to forget and forgive but am ready to give a chance for him to prove himself as a good husband and father, I hope I did the right thing.

Rohan:yes riddhu, neil and riya look at him rohan walk to ridhima holding her hand in his.

Ridhima:bhai

Rohan:yes baby always follow what your heart feels right, I have seen how you have suffered without him, I know you still love him and am expecting this but just remember this that your brother is always there with you and I will talk to him personally. Ridhima hug him jumping with happiness.

Ridhima:thank You so so so much bhai I love you.

Rohan:most welcome.

Ridhima:thank You bhabi and Neil, I will go and check on babies.

In ridhima room vansh and twins are on the bed all have Already get ready they are playing, laughing and enjoying at the same time vansh feel guilty because of one mistake of his he miss 5 years with his babies and now they are showing him they photos since Ridhima pregnancy to their birth he is looking at all that with emotions, seeing this aru and maan trying to cheer him up.

Aru:bb ask dada to thank god because he is safe because the mood swings you are save from.

Vansh:what is it bad.

Aru:really bad. Vansh is listening to the kids carefully

Maan:have You seen mamus condition? Poor mamu he have to take many tantrums, insult and scolding.

Vansh:is she okay and he handle all that.

Maan:yes what can poor mamu do imagine if its mumma vansh thinks.

Aru:think about mumma behavior

Maan:such a drama queen she is. Vansh agree remembering Ridhima.

Vansh:yes You are right, ridhima is a great drama queen.

Ridhima:I heard it, the trio look toward ridhima who place her hands on her hips glaring st them. Twins look at each other

Aru&maan: you shouldn't have said that dada, vansh look at them in shock.

Vansh:maan what are you saying.

Maan:just correcting what you are doing dada how can you call mammma a drama queen.

Ridhima:ask him baby, vansh how can call me that in front of my kids.

Vansh:but Ridhima

Aru:she is not just a drama queen

Maan:she is the queen of drama queens, Ridhima look at her the trio with mouth open the trio look at her and burst into laughter ridhima start hitting them with the pillow after some time even she burst into laughter with them hugging vansh he hug her back while the twins hug them.

Outside room stand rohan, Riya, neil ,and whole the raisinganias all are happy lookin at the cute little family . All are happy finally their wounds are healing.

____________________________________

Hope you enjoy it the next chapter after 100 votes and 50 comment the chapter is ready.

Happy reading
Maryermah❤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.6K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
114K 10.7K 86
1st on riansh - 2022.2.13 to 2022.2.20 2nd on riansh - 2022.2.12 3rd on Riansh -2021.9.2 to 2021.10.2 Riddhima cute care free girl Vansh , A rude an...
133K 8.9K 38
It takes only a moment to turn life upside down. This is what happened with Riddhima when, one day, she witnesses a murder. With the murderer behind...
157K 6.6K 33
Between Love and Hatred's path ..Who will win over the other?? How far the limits will be crossed in this ishq ? RIANSH 'S STORY