The forgotten promise ( Compl...

By hersaesthetic

We are afflicted by the hand of fate, which we think is unjust ... but from it it breathes life again More

the forgotten promise
part2
part3
part4
part5
part6
part7
part 8
part 10
part11
part12
part13
part14
part15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part21
part22
part23
part24
part25
part26
part27
part28
part 29 the End

part9

246 6 7
By hersaesthetic

PC: this is long  update...

At the party ...

- Pooja: A time passed and neither of them appeared .. Is it logical that Kaler was so busy with his phone ... And where did Radhika suddenly disappear ...

- Ajay: Calm down Pooja when all this tension is over, they will come ..

- Pooja: I prefer they not to come back  ..In some extent, they spend some time together, our plan will success rate increases in mending their relationship ...

Friend from the party: Hey guys, let's dance, everyone celebrates other than us ...

- Together: OK ...

In the control room ...

-Isha: You know what ... there is no better feeling than the feeling that your plan is working out. Wonderful feeling ...

- Person: Yes!  ...

- Esha: Our plan will succeed, but it will end quickly ... Radhika was screaming and trying to warm herself up, but the weakness of her heart and the sudden pains of her head overcame her ...

- At the party

  Kabir finally came back but Radhika was not there ... He went to ask Pooja Ajay, but they told him that she had gone because someone had called her to talk to him in the bottom hotel ...

- Kabir: What !!  ... what will take her there ... Kabir went to check the situation ... He asked about her and told him that she had gone to the bottom hotel ..

- Kabir: Who asked her for that? ...

- Waiter: You are sir ...

- Kabir: No! I didn't ... Well show me the way ...

-The waiter: Sir, go right and go down all the stairs ...

- Kabir: Thank you ...

Kabir went down, wondering where is she?  And what made her go there ... something incomprehensible ... Kabir's search everywhere ...

Radhika stood again, trying to find someone ... Suddenly she caught sight of Kabir trying to point him out but he couldn't hear her ..

Radhika was screaming and calling for his name ... she was knocking on the door with as much power as she could to hear her, but without a success ..

- Radhika: Please don't go, please help me..Get me out of here.

In the control room ...

- Isha: What is happening to her suddenly she was sitting a while ago ..

- The person: She is making one last attempt before she gives up..she is trying to hold on to her life for the last time ...

- Isha: This thing prove that she will die soon ...

in the hotel...

-Kabir: How can she suddenly disappear? ... or maybe the waiter who did not show me the right path ... he was leaving..but suddenly he stepped on something ... he looked away to find her earring, and he made sure that she is here ... he was calling her name.  Unfortunately, she lost consciousness ...

Kabir: I searched all over the place except for the cold room .. Is it possible that she is there?  Can sge pass there for some reason ... I don't think so ... But what am I going to lose if i look there as well ...

Kabir opened the door to the room and entered ... He was calling by her name ...

- Kabir: She is not here ... he shouted for the last time Radhika ... Rad..

he her saw her lying on the ground ... Run to her ..

- Kabir: Radhika ..  Radhika ... what brought you here ...

- Radhika in a muted tone: Kabir ..

- Kabir: Yes Kabir, but reassure me that you are fine ... Take her on his lap ...

- Radhika in a faint tone: Kabir this is .. you? .. 

-Kabir: Yes, what brought you here ... Tell me who brought you here ..

- Radhika: it's..it's..kabir ... I feel cold ..much cold ...

- Kabir: Don't be afraid. I promise you nothing will happen to you ... I will get you out. From here I will not allow any harm to befall you ...

- Radhika: Get me out of here, please..a ...

- Kabir: calm down Radhika ... he hugged her tight ... After a few moments she fainted.  ..

- Kabir: Radhika, Radhika !!!!!

In the control room ..

Person: Who sent a Kabir there!? ...

- Esha: Who will send him?? Sure, he went alone..but how did he know that Radhika was there .. I am m sure that you made a mistake again. -person: I swear that I didn't leave any little detail ...

- Esha: This talk is trivial because if you were careful, he would not have been there to save her ...

- The person: I have planned everything and in addition Radhika was on the verge of death ...

- Isha: Leave us from this talk ... Now Kabir will save her, he will not leave her die ..

- The person: Calm down and do not worry, he will not be able to save her ...

- Isha: What do you mean?! ..

- Person: Look ... the door has closed again ...

In the bottom hotel ...

- Kabir: Open your eyes, Radhika, I will not let any harm befall you .. I will save you, I will not let you hurt ..

- The person: Did you not notice how the door of the room closed and this means that he is also locked up with her too ...

- Esha: I understand from your words that he was also stuck with her ... He will die also ...

- The person: Yes, of course, they will die together .

-  Esha: If you utter words like this again, you will pay a high price ...

-the person: Your screaming does not have any benefit in the first place. You shouldn't gave him an opportunity to go there ... I have no control over what happened ...
why every time he goes to her no and he also stays and sees her as her personal companion ... This is unbelievable ...  In fact, we know that they still love each other. This is the truth ...

- Isha angrily: The truth I know now is that my fiancé’s life is in danger and I must save him ..

- The person: calm down. If you go to save Kabir, you will have to save Radhika. In addition, a good time has passed since she was there.  For only five minutes and you'll die ... She agreed after a discussion ...

-Kabir: is there anyone here?!!! ... oh, is there anyone here? ... oh my goodness, she is unconscious ... I have to get her out of here or her condition will get worse ... he went to open the door and found it closed ...

-Kabir: Damn it!!  the door is closed ...
this means that Radhika entered here by mistake, got trapped and could not get out ... But now, what is the solution? She can lose her life ...
Ajay, I will call him ... he called, but he did not answer because he was busy with the party ... Then he called pooja. She didn't answer..

He returned to Radha ...

- Kabir: Radhika: No, I will not let you suffer ...

-isha: This is the longest 5 minutes of my whole life. I want her to die. I want to go down. Save my fiancé ...

-Kabir: Her condition is getting worse with time. She is unable to breathe, and no one answer me. How did will i save her? .. Her heartbeat is frightening. I must do something ..

Take off his jacket and wrap it around  her ... Try to warm her hands ... Squeeze her heart to get its pulse.  ..

-Kabir: I will not allow you to leave Radhika ... please open your eyes ...

He didn't have a choice so he came closer to her ... and approach her to give her an artificial breath ...

-Isha: Why is this happening? Why? ... This is your plan ... You saw what is happening ... instead of separating them from a distance ... They  get closer to each other .....

- Radhika open her eyes hardly right after Kabir's attempts ... he took her again on his lap ..

- Kabir: When I saw you unconscious ... I thought I lost you..but now you are awake and will be save ...

- Radhika is hardly speaking: You.. go from here  Quickly..it's freezing

-Kabir: I will not go anywhere ...

- she replied: please ... get out of here quickly. Come on quickly ...

- Kabir: Stop talking now. I did not come here to leave you alone. I will not leave you in this situation. Fate  sent me here. Either we go out together..or we die  Together..I will not leave you alone..you are my love and my wife..we will go out together so don't be afraid, look, I am beside you, be strong..and I will not allow you to die so easily Radhika ... you will always be with me..I will not allow anything to hurt you.  Radhika looks deeply into his eye ...

At the party ...

-Pooja: You guys I am tired of dancing..Let us rest a little ...

- Ajay: So I am tired, come on ... sit back and relax ..

Ajay grabbed his phone to check any messages or calls and found that Kabir had called him about four times ...

- Ajay: Pooja Kabir called me more than once ...
- Pooja: Why?  Please call him back ..

- Ajay: I don't know, I'll call him back ...

In the cooling room ...

Kabir’s phone rang …

- Radhika: your phone..

he answered the phone while radhika tried to sit down, but she could not, so she hugged him shivering from the cold ...

- Kabir: A.j.a.y ...

-Ajay: Hello Kabir, why your voice is like this..you called more than once, did something happened? ...

- Kabir: Yes..and we have had a misfortune ..

-Ajay: What?! ...

- Kabir: We ... are in the basement inside the bottom hotel ... in the cold room ...

- He answered: What? I could not hear you ...

- Kabir: We are ... in the cold room  Please come quickly, help us ... Radhika's condition will get worse ... Please come let us out ...

- Shock: What!  You two, how did you get stuck there ... I am coming immediately ...

- Everyone: Ajay, what is happening, where are Kabir and Radhika? !!

-Ajay: Stuck in the cold room below the basement ...

- Pooja: What ..

- Ajay: We have to go there immediately!  ...

while Esha also came

Esha: I warn you that if Kabir suffers a misfortune, you will pay a high price ....

- Person: Stop your frivolous words A little while ago you were optimistic about the plan ... She went back and left him

Esha saw a servant, so she asked him about the cold room, so he pointed her out the way ...

in the room..

- Radhika in a low tone: What are you looking at? ...

- Kabir in a faint voice: at you Radhika ... if it is my destiny to die today, then you are the last thing I must see ... She closed her eyes as if she fainted ...
- Kabir: open your eyes dear .. Please do not close your eyes, talk to me ...

- Radhika: You save yourself, I am fine ... Please, get out of here ... Go from here, just go ...

- Kabir: Do not be afraid, nothing will happen to us ... Ajay in way ... we will live, we will not die ... Radhika could not resist more. She fainted ...

Kabir: Radhika, listen to me, please, I  beg you ... Hold on a little ... I know you can hear me now ... You are at my side now and this is a beautiful thing in the end of my life. I want you, you  nothing else, you ...  ... Radhika, you are strong. You promised me that you will ... you will be with me ... please do not leave me..I will be by your side no matter what it costs me ... I will be with you as your soul ... look up to fate ... we gathered ... with this  ... under these circumstances we are together ... I am..I am not interested in anyone but you in the world ... Radhika leaned her head on him ... and held him tightly from the severity of her cold until he, felt the same freezing cold ....

Finally, Ajay and pooja arrived ...

- Server: This is the heatsink..oh the door is closed ... open it ... you can go in ...

- Ajay: Thank you ...

They entered quickly ... Isha arrived,  was amazed at the presence of the door, and I entered slowly ..

Ajay: Kabir, where are you ??  Kabir, can you hear me ??? ....

- Kabir with a trembling voice: Here ... here ... Pooja and Ajay were shocked at seeing them in that case ...
They ran to them quickly ...

- Ajay: yku reassured me that you are fine ... Kabir was calling for Radhika to wake up ... Kabir stood up to carry her ...

-Ajay: Kabir, you're not fine. I'll pick her up ....

-Kabir: No! I am able to carry it ... Ajay helped him walk ...

- Pooja: Let one of you bring a blanket ... Can anyone hear me ... The servant brought a blanket that Ajay wrapped around them ...

- The person: I cannot believe it, they won this time too and we lost !!  I lost ... it happens itself ...

Everyone got to the room ...

Kabir laid Radhika on a bed ...

Ajay: Why are you standing up ??  Come on, sit ... Kabir wa patting Radhika's head ... The servant brought another blanket and wrapped it around Kabir ...

- Kabir: Do not be afraid. I am fine ... The important thing now is Radhika should recover quickly. Her body is weak and afraid that she will not bear ...

- Ajay: Do not worry Kabir she will recover. Radha is strong as long as you are with her ....

- Kabir: If Radhika recovers, I will be  too ...

Pooja hurriedly gave Radhika an injection and gave Kabir a drug that normalizes his body temperature ...

-pooja: We have to leave them alone. the amount of oxygen was very little there ... That is why it is not good for us to stay here ...

- Ajay: we will go and ask the servants to  They prepare a soup for them that will benefit them and warm them ....

- Pooja: Come on Ok ... everyone got out of the room and left Kabir with Radhika to rest ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 242 41
Some say I am a devil in disguise... Some say I am an angel... But I say... I am just a normal human.... Who has a Roller-coaster ride of all emotion...
544K 34.6K 126
I don't like the way ASR and Khushi are being exploited on the name of relation or they let other exploited them because of the emotion. When love be...
13.5K 292 4
It's a story of anirudh who is struggling with his ill son who mistakenly thought his stuff as his mother.and the drama goes on
93K 5.2K 52
Do you see how I love him true~ it could have been you. As for you and your love for she~ ...