𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, peter p...

By -romanogers-

[ BEING RE-WRITTEN ] ❝you're scared to be lonely, especially in the night. i'm scared that i'll miss you, it... More

introduction and cast
01 ≫ field trip
02 ≫ superpowers?
03 ≫ uncle ben
04 ≫ small knives
05 ≫ tony stank
06 ≫ new suits
07 ≫ patrol
08 ≫ liz's party
09 ≫ medusa
10 ≫ damn daniel
11 ≫ wing woman
12 ≫ papa's pizzeria
13 ≫ apartment
14 ≫ the avengers
15 ≫ reunited
16 ≫ *gag* feelings
17 ≫ a forking broken wrist
18 ≫ pain killers
19 ≫ new suit
20 ≫ british boy
21 ≫ one direction
22 ≫ squirrels in my pants
23 ≫ inflatable dinosaurs
24 ≫ a gay wedding
25 ≫ christmas
26 ≫ morgan
27 ≫ hot rod
28 ≫ multiverse
29 ≫ blanket burrito
30 ≫ robin sherbatsky
31 ≫ lawn maintenance
32 ≫ forehead of security
33 ≫ raquel is a mood
35 ≫ hallucinations
36 ≫ a 24 hour anxiety attack
37 ≫ athazagoraphobia
38 ≫ cuddles
epilogue ≫ hell yeah, let's go
thank you so much (and important info)
CHERISH- T. HOLLAND

34 ≫ peter's birthday

1.2K 21 171
By -romanogers-

some warnings: violence, blood language. make out session ig? seggs jokes

(Peter's POV)

Last week Eliza had suggested that we go to Teddy's house for a pool party. I didn't really want to, because a lot of people from school would be there. Teddy was a pretty popular guy, and had a lot of friends. Probably because of his accent.

Anyways, Eliza and I got ready together, and were going to meet Ned there.

When Eliza and I arrived at Teddy's house, Hannah opened the door. I had forgotten they were siblings.

"Hannah!" Eliza exclaimed, then gave her a big hug.

"Hey Eliza," she laughed. When she caught my eye, she glared at me. Which made sense, she was a pretty intense person.

They released from the hug and Hannah turned to me, her arms crossed. I don't think she liked me anymore, because I was dating Eliza now.

"Um, okay. When you're done giving him a death glare," Eliza said, "you can tell me how your honeymoon was! I know it was a long time ago, but still."

Her face turned back into a smile, "Oh yeah... I heard you guys got pretty drunk at my wedding."

Both of us blushed slightly and Eliza said, "Yeah I had a killer migraine the next day. I did not like it at all."

I liked it.

Technically, that was when Eliza and I first kissed. Where she also confessed her love for me. Oh shit was I supposed to tell her about that? I think I was-

"Sureeeee. Charlotte has more details about the honey moon, I was drinking cocktails the whole time- anyway, come one in!" she said fake enthusiastically.

We walked inside, and saw a bunch of the other decathlon kids there, hanging out.

However, Flash Thompson was there, and how he even got into our school confuses me to this day. He makes fun of people for being smarter than him, but goes to a school specifically for smart people.

Sometimes I just let him bully me because I know there's a lot going on at home for him, and to be honest I feel kind of bad for him.

But then his ego steps in and it makes me want to punch him in the stomach. Although Eliza's already done that for me. I love her so much.

"Hey Parker!" Flash's annoying voice called from the couch, "You see this house? It's just like mine, except smaller. You ever seen six couches? Come to my house and find out Penis Parker."

"It sounds like he's trying to invite you over for some Netflix and chill, if you know what I mean," Eliza said from next to me.

My once bad mood from the teasing was lifted, just with her small joke. That's another one of the reasons I love her so much.

Geez Peter, everyone in the room can hear you simping inside your brain, shut up.

"Hey! Eliza!" I heard Brad's voice from a few feet next to us. I rolled my eyes heavily and turned around to face him.

"Hey Brad..." she trailed off, giving him a weak smile.

"So you're back from the hospital?" he asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Huh? The hospital?? I never-"

I nudged her in the side with my elbow.

"Oh yeahhhh!!! I was in the hospital for...internal bleeding. Which doesn't even make sense because that's where the blood is supposed to be, but anyways, yes. I'm feeling a lot better," she gave him a fake smile and took all I had in me not to burst out laughing.

After Brad gave her a pitiful look, offered her something to drink, and left, I leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"You are a terrible liar."

"Excuse me, we have to keep our identities a secret, I'm not that bad of a liar," she whispered back.

"Oh yeah, by the way, I've been thinking about it, and why does Thor not have a secret name? Like your dad is Bucky Barnes, or the Winter Soldier. And Steve Rogers, Captain America. Then there's Thor, who's just Thor all the time."

She thought for a moment, looking around the room, "You know now that I think about it...."

"Right?!?"

She laughed and we walked into the backyard, making a point to avoid Flash on the couch.

Most of the people were gathered around the pool in the backyard, inside, or just standing around. We were all a bunch of nerds who went to a nerd school, so there was a lot of science talk going around.

We found Teddy sitting at a table with Ned, Betty, Katie, and MJ.

"Hey guys!" Katie said, waving a hand for them to come over.

Eliza and I sat down across from each other, me next to Ned and her next to Teddy.

"So Eliza..." Teddy turned to face her completely, "What's going on with you?"

"Um, I'm mostly excited about Peter's birthday tomorrow," she smiled at me, "and other than that, not much. Just reading a few books here and there, how about you?"

I could tell she didn't want to tell him the truth, which was that she was just fighting a few guys who want to take over the world here and there.

"Oh! What books are you reading?" he said, propping an elbow up on his chin to look at her. I furrowed my eyebrows deeply, why was he so interested in her?

"Oh, um. I'm actually reading a comic book series right now," her eyes darted to mine quickly, then back to Teddy.

"What a coincidence! I'm reading 'The Adventures of Spider-Man and Spider-Woman' right now!" he exclaimed.

I saw Eliza struggling not to laugh, and not gonna lie, so was I.

"Th-that's great," she cleared her throat.

"Yeah," he sighed and smiled a little, "I've actually met Spiderwoman a few times."

"Really?!? Do tell," Katie asked sarcastically, and imitated him by propping her elbow up as well. Teddy got really excited for a minute, it was cute.

(a/n- bi-derman bi-derman does whatever a bi-der can. kiss a man, sure why not. also thinks that girls are hot. look out here comes the bi-dermannnn)

"Yeah! She talks to me all the time, it's kind of fun actually. Sometimes she'll be sitting up on a roof and watch me walk home haha," he- was he blushing?

"Does someone have a crush on Spiderwoman?" Betty asked.

"No I don't, she's Spiderwoman, she probably has a boyfriend or girlfriend already," Teddy shook his head back and forth.

Yes. She does. And it's me motherfucker-

"Orrrr," Betty said, "she doesn't. You could actually have a chance with her."

Ned and MJ snickered from beside me.

"Um, I'm gonna go get something to drink." Eliza said, starting to get up out of her chair.

"I can help you!" Brad came up out of nowhere.

My face contorted into confusion, why all of a sudden were all these guys into Eliza? I mean I get it, she's amazing, but still. She's mine to love.

A few minutes later, Eliza came back to the table, Brad following her like a puppy. Teddy suggested we all go to the pool, and everyone agreed. Him and Brad jumped into the pool with their shirts off, and a few other classmates joined them.

Eliza came up to me, and asked if I was going to go in.

"Hmm, maybe in a little bit," I answered. I didn't really want to have my shirt off in front of the decathlon team, that's just embarrassing.

"Ok." she shrugged, then grabbed my hands lightly, and stepped forward to give me a quick kiss.

I smiled at her, "What was that for?"

"I don't know... I just like you a lot," she said.

"Aww, you better stop or I'll think you have a crush on me," I teased. She rolled her eyes, and I spotted a light blush on her cheeks.

"Ok, well you keep dreaming, I'm gonna go swim."

She grinned and swiveled around, taking off her shirt and shorts in the process, to reveal her swimsuit. I wanted to tell her to immediately put it back on, because Brad was looking at her and drooling as she jumped in the pool, but decided not to because she looked like she was having fun.

After about ten minutes of watching them play around in the pool from the table, Flash came waltzing out of the house, with his shirt unbuttoned. I rolled my eyes when he winked at Cindy and she made a face.

"Parker, you too scared to go in the water?" he fake pouted.

I clenched my jaw and stood up from my spot at the table, to have more ground incase I decided to actually punch him.

"Yeah, why don't you come in?" Teddy asked.

"I'm not scared of water, I just don't want to take my shirt off." I said, reasonably.

"Oh really?" Flash smirked, "Why is that?"

"Just let it go Flash," Katie said.

"No-" he started.

I sighed through my nose and grabbed the hem of my shirt to lift it up and over my shoulders, then jumped into the pool.

Everyone was completely silent when they saw me come up from the water, most of them staring at my chest.

I caught Eliza's eye, and she was smiling proudly, giving everyone around us a look that said: 'suck it, that's my boyfriend!'

"Wow, I'm impressed Parker," Flash said. "When'd you get so ripped?"

I just shrugged, I didn't really have a good answer for that one. oH yOu kNoW, i hAvE sUpEr sTrEnGtH.

Whatever. What I did notice, was Teddy kept on trying to talk to Eliza. It irritated me a lot, and made me want to punch him in the face. I didn't know why, he was just talking to her.

That was until he reached up to softly take a strand of her hair, and put it behind her ear.

My hand clenched into a fist and Ned came up to me.

"Dude, are you okay?" he asked.

"No I'm not okay!" I said in a high pitched but quiet voice, "Look at him! He's totally flirting with Eliza!"

"Oh you are so jealous," Ned laughed.

I scrunched my face up, "No. I'm not jealous. I'm just mad that she isn't talking to me- oh. Okay, y-yeah I'm jealous."

When the sun was starting to go down, everyone gathered inside to get all dried off, and sat on the couch. It was a pretty big couch, so I sat in the corner, with a protective arm around Eliza. She leaned her head on my shoulder and I smiled softly.

Everyone was telling science jokes for some reason, but they were really funny. They also made Eliza laugh, which was music to my ears.

Cindy said, "Did you hear oxygen and magnesium got together?"

"OMG!!" Abraham answered.

Everyone laughed. Eliza said, "A neutron walks into a bar and asks the bartender how much a drink costs. He says, 'for you, no charge.'"

She cackled while everyone laughed. It was hilarious. Cindy began to tell another one, and I got an idea.

(random 3rd person pov change) (sorry)

Peter leaned over to whisper in Eliza's ear. "I could see myself periodically doing you on the table."

Shivers went down her spine, and she clamped a hand over her mouth to stop herself from throwing a coughing fit. Peter smiled at how flustered she was, it was adorable.

"Eli darling! Do you want to see the book I was talking to you about?" Teddy called.

'Ooo, big mistake...' Eliza thought.

She could see Peter's jaw clench again, meaning he was gritting his teeth. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up off of the couch.

"Eli and I have to go," he said strenuously.

Teddy looked really confused. Katie, MJ, and Ned watched, sipping their tea, as Peter dragged Eliza out of the house.

"Um, maybe just call me Eliza from now on," she said to Teddy. "Thanks for inviting us!"

The door shut behind them, and they walked in the direction of their apartment building, which wasn't far. It was only a few blocks away really, because they lived in what Flash called 'a poor neighborhood'.

The walk back was completely silent, all Eliza could hear was Peter's fast paced breathing while walking her home.

She wondered what he was thinking about. Probably because of who he was as a person, he was thinking about whether or not holding her hand was okay, even though they had been dating for a while now.

But that was not what he was thinking.

Even though it usually was.

When they got up the stairs of their apartment building, Eliza finally asked, "Why were you in such a bad mood at Teddy's house-"

"Because he was all over you! And Brad too!" he squealed.

She shook her head and opened the door to her apartment, "They were not-"

"Yes they were, you just didn't realize it." They walked inside the empty flat.

Eliza was about to protest, but as soon as the front door clicked closed, her back was slammed into the wall, Peter's body pressed up against her's.

His breath fanned her lips lightly, "Love. You're mine."

She almost melted right then and there, her knees becoming wobbly. With her still pinned up against the wall, he parted her lips with his, kissing her harshly.

Her body felt warm wherever Peter's fingertips touched, warm where they grazed against the small of her back, warm where his tongue brushed against her bottom lip. The previous argument of jealousy was completely forgotten when she tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss, and his grip around her waist tightened to hold her closer.

He placed a hand on the back of her neck, and she reached up to run her hands through his soft curls.

Abruptly, Peter pulled away, and Eliza almost pouted at the lack of touch against her lips.

"S-sorry. I shouldn't have done that-" Peter stepped back from her, his eyes not meeting hers.

He kept on rambling apologies, until Eliza yelled, "Peter Benjamin Parker jUST KISS ME ALREADY!!"

He looked a little startled, but stepped the few feet between them and crashed his lips onto hers. Eliza wrapped her arms around his neck and he picked her up, pushing her back up against the wall again.

Peter always loved the taste of Eliza's lips, the shea butter chapstick was like candy to him. He tore away from her lips and moved down to her neck, which made Eliza's jaw fall slack in pleasure.

Her cheeks were incredibly red, and she suddenly felt very vulnerable in the position she was in.

"P-Peter," she breathed. He quickly took his mouth off her neck, and looked into her eyes.

"Are you okay? We can stop-" he was panicking a little.

"Oh no, I'm fine," she said. "I-I was just wondering if we could go t-to my room." She looked down.

Peter's lips tugged into a grin. Eliza looked up at him and rolled her eyes, "Oh my god."

He laughed, "What?"

"Katie was totally right. You do have a shit eating grin on your face," she pointed out.

"I do not," he said.

"Whatever you say Parker. Now take me to my room please," she said.

"Wow, even when you're trying to be demanding you're not." he said while walking towards Eliza's room, carrying her still.

"Hey, I can be aggressive sometimes."

"No, what you are, is mine."

"Ok," there was a flicker of a smirk on her lips, "prove it."

Peter arrived at her room, and kicked the door shut with his heel. He gave Eliza a deep kiss, then put her down on the bed softly. Hastily, he took off his shirt, and she did the same. He jumped onto the bed and straddled her waist, his face inches apart from hers.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi," she laughed. "And just so you know, you're mine too."

He kissed the tip of her nose, then her lips. Brushing across her bottom lip, his tongue explored her mouth, smiling into the kiss. Her legs wrapped around his back to bring him closer, and her hands were leaving a hot trail down his toned chest. Chills were sent down his spine wherever she touched, it made him happy that she had this affect on him.

----------------------------------------

The next morning was one of the happiest mornings of both of Peter and Eliza's lives. Except maybe Christmas morning when they were seven years old and got lightsabers.

Peter awoke up first, from the light coming through Eliza's bedroom window.

His arm was wrapped around her bare waist, because he loved the feeling of his skin against hers. That made him remember the night before, making him to bite his bottom lip.

He kissed Eliza's shoulder, and she stirred awake. She turned around to face Peter, both of them grinning uncontrollably.

They just stared at each other for a while, not saying anything. Eliza shifted so her head was resting on Peter's unclothed chest, listening to his heartbeat while he played with her hair.

She silently traced the palm of his hand, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"Breakfast?" Peter asked, his morning voice raspy.

"Yes please," she responded lightly.

He sat up and got up out of the bed, putting on a pair of sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt.

Eliza watched him get dressed, but stopped when Peter said, "I can feel you staring at my ass."

She blushed and looked up at the ceiling, while he threw his head back with laughter, walking into the kitchen to make some waffles.

She started to smell cinnamon when she got a text.

man of spiders

chicken nugget

man of spiders
sincE WHEN
AM I A
MEME????

chicken nugget
oh i have more

hehe that one's
from germany

man of spiders
i- alright
i get it
you don't
need to send
anymore-

chicken nugget

ok that's it.
unless???

man of spiders
nOOO

chicken nugget

"ELI!!!!!" Peter screamed from the kitchen. She cackled and he stomped into the room. "Where are you getting these???"

"Oh there's an entire collection of them on my phone," she said.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm flattered. Anyways, I made waffles so come on!"

She smiled and grabbed Peter's shirt from next to her bed, glancing at all the other pieces of clothing thrown across the floor, ignoring them, and put the t-shirt on. When she went to get up, she stumbled back onto the bed.

"Youuu sonofabeetch," she muttered.

Peter poked his head into the room again, "Something wrong?"

She bit the inside of her cheek and looked up at him.

"Um, I- uh-"

He smirked and tilted his head to the side, "Aww, can you not walk?"

She nodded a little.

"Sorry," he laughed.

"Shut up," she blushed. "C-can you help me?"

"Sure." he chuckled, jogging over to her and picking her up from around the waist, throwing her body over his shoulder.

She yelped, "Peter!"

"What love?"

He walked into the kitchen with her still on his shoulder, protesting for him to put her down. He did eventually, at the dining table with a plate of waffles in front of her.

She smiled up at him, "You make me happy."

From her memory, Eliza definitely saw tears gather in Peter's eyes that morning.

"Really?" he asked softly. "You make me happy too."

"I love youuuuu."

"I love you tooooooo, now eat the waffles."

Eliza stuffed her mouth full of food, she was really hungry. Then a question popped up in her brain.

"Hey," she gulped down her waffle and looked up at Peter, who was sitting to her right. "Did- did you and Liz ever....?"

"Nononononono. No, definitely not."

She raised her eyebrows and took a bite of food, "Really? Huh. Well she really missed out- you're pretty good with your hands."

She winked at him and he blushed a bright pink.

"Well I can say definitely the same about you, I mean seriously you need some holy water poured on you or some shit," he took a sip of his coffee.

Eliza took a sip of her's too, but almost spit it out immediately.

"Oh my god Peter!" she exclaimed.

"Oh my god what?!" he mimicked her.

"It's your birthday! You're seventeen!" she smiled.

He wasn't as excited about his birthday as she was, but it was a lot of fun to watch her brain's gears move, planning the day out.

But then her face fell, and she held her head in her hands. "Oh fuck me," she groaned.

"But I already did. Twice actually-" Peter smirked.

She laughed, "Nonono- I don't have a present for you."

"Oh that's okay Eli, you don't have to," he smiled.

Her eyes softened at his expression, he was the most caring person she had ever met.

"wAIT I have an idea!" she squealed. "Um, c-could you m-maybe carry me back to bed please?"

He chuckled, "Sure love."

Her face heated up slightly at the nickname, and Peter hauled her back up onto his shoulder, carrying her to her bed. He leaned her up back against the headboard, and rested his head on her stomach, his arms around her waist to hold her tightly.

This had always been Peter's favorite place to lay, because Eliza would run her hands through his hair, making him fall asleep.

Eliza grabbed a blanket from the edge of the bed and threw it over Peter's body to make him comfy and warm. She pulled out her phone from her nightstand, not without glancing at the picture of Peter and her that she kept there.

For five minutes, she texted back and forth with Pepper to try and set up a dinner for them, as a surprise for Peter. One hand was typing on her phone's keyboard, and the other was playing with Peter's hair.

She heard a soft snore come from his mouth, making her shut her phone off and set it aside. She continued to play with his hair while he slept, occasionally wrapping one of his curls around her finger.

"Peter?" she whispered, "You awake?"

A small snore escaped his mouth in answer, and she nodded.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." She sighed. "Peter I just wanted to let you know... that I love you. A lot. Or I guess you could say that I have an intense feeling of deep affection for you," she chuckled. "Anyways... about a year ago... I realized that I had feelings for you. At first I thought it was a tiny crush on my best friend, just because I thought you were cute and I wanted to kiss you. But when I really realized that I loved you, was when I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every single day you were on the front of my mind, and the back, and the middle. In the mornings when I woke up, and when I fell asleep..."

Peter shifted in his sleep.

"And I started to have these dreams, where you died... and it was awful. I just wanted to protect you." Eliza started to tear up, "But then that, intense feeling of deep affection, grew into something that I was really afraid of, because whenever I saw you, or a picture of you, or when someone said your name, it was like a punch to the heart- and it really hurt. It hurt a lot because I knew you wouldn't ever be mine to love and I-"

She sniffled, but continued.

"But then after Morgan was born... you said, I remember this very clearly, 'I'm like crazy stupid in love with you'." she laughed and wiped a tear from her eye. "Which is exactly right. I am crazy stupid in love with you Peter."

She looked down at face, and saw him smile just a little in his sleep.

----------------------------------------

Mr. Stark, Pepper, and Morgan, thought that it would be too much of an inconvenience for Peter and Eliza to come up to their cabin for dinner that evening, so they decided to come down to the Avengers Facility.

Eliza was really really excited to see Morgan, who even though she was only a few months old, quickly became her second best friend.

Peter however, was thrilled to see Mr. Stark, because it was like the past few months he had been gone, Peter was missing his dad.

Of course he would never tell him that, that would be way too embarrassing.

When they all sat down to dinner, a home cooked meal (aka just take out from Aunt May's favorite ty food place), conversations were struck up about how they were doing now that Tony was retired.

"Eh, it's alright. There's a lot less swearing now that he isn't getting hit with metal scraps all day long," Pepper said.

"Is there though? I mean, I'm pretty sure Morgan's first word is going to be shit-" Tony was cut off by Pepper slapping him the chest. Quickly, he said, "Or mommy! You never know."

Morgan just stared at them with wide eyes, eating her strawberry flavored yogurt melts.

All of a sudden, Bruce burst into the room with a laptop in hand.

"Parker, Porter, we need you right now," he breathed.

"Wh- why?" Eliza asked.

"A mission," he said it like it was obvious. "You guys are Avengers now, you have to go on missions."

She glanced at Peter, who looked pretty excited to actually be called on a mission with his childhood heroes.

"Do you want to go? I mean we don't have to-" she started to say.

"No we need you," Natasha said from the kitchen doorway.

"Um- ok I guess," Peter said.

The two teenagers got up from their seats at the table, and ran to their rooms to get their suits. Tony sighed, and Pepper looked at him.

"You miss it don't you?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, but they needed a turn anyways," he waved it off, "I'm really proud of them you know."

"I know," she smiled.

Once they had their suits on, Peter and Eliza, along with most of the other Avengers, hopped into a jet and flew on their way to the mission.

"Alright, there is suspicion that we might be dealing with Hydra, so you need to keep your eye out for their symbol- why are the kids here?" he questioned.

"Because we need them, Steve." Natasha said.

"Don't you think they're a little young to be Avengers Nat?" he sighed.

"Don't you think you're a little too old to be alive?" Peter asked.

Everyone on the jet laughed and oooooo'd, while Peter just sat there embarrassed, because he hadn't thought before he spoke.

Steve rolled his eyes and went back to explaining the mission.

"As I said before, this might be Hydra. They are a very dangerous organization, with spies all around, so be aware."

They got their comms and ear pieces set up by a nice woman, although it was a little sad to see that nobody but Peter and Eliza thanked her for doing so.

When they got to the base, Eliza went with Bucky and Natasha, Peter went with Sam and Steve.

Eliza spotted a man with a gun, standing guard at a door. She nodded to Natasha and Bucky, then jumped up to the ceiling, crawling all the way so she was hanging right above him.

She shot multiple webs all around his body, basically spinning him into a cocoon, and webbed him to the ceiling.

She jumped down, and Nat high fived her.

"Parker thinks he saw a guy and decided to follow him," Sam voice filled their ears. "Rookie mistake."

Eliza put a hand to her ear piece, "What? Where is he?"

"Eliza," Steve warned through the comms, "Stick to the mission."

"Right," she sighed. She wasn't really liking this whole mission thing.

About ten minutes later, Bucky, Natasha and Eli had kicked a bunch of ass, and were getting closer to finding out who this mission was really about.

While they were stalking along the concrete floors, their footsteps echoing throughout the huge building, Eliza said through the comms, "Sam? Did you find Peter?"

He didn't answer right away.

"Um, guys? I think we've been compromised, they've got Parker."

Eliza's heart skipped a beat, and she stopped in her tracks. Natasha and Bucky turned around to look at her, but she was already sprinting down the hallway away from them, looking for Peter.

She looked down every hallway, opened every door, looking for Peter.

"Sam! Where are you?" she yelled.

"Hallway thirty one," he answered. His voice was low and quiet, like he was hiding from someone.

She looked up and saw that she was at hallway twenty, and ran to her right. When she got to where Sam said he was, it was just a black hallway, with a silhouette at the end. It looked like almost the exact same image that was plastered in her brain from when her mom had died.

A light flickered on, right above the silhouette. It revealed a person who looked very familiar, holding a gun to someones head.

That someone was Peter.

His mask was off, and the same hair that she had been running her hands through that same morning, was filled with sweat, all over the place. His eyes looked... afraid.

"You come any closer, I will put a bullet through his head," the man said.

She recognized that voice.

"Just like I did to your poor little mom," he snarled.

Bucky appeared behind Eliza, ready to attack if necessary.

"Daniel, put the gun down." Sam said, coming out from the shadows a few feet in front of them.

"If you come any closer, I will put a bullet through this boy's head," Daniel repeated. "My men, they're coming here right now to kill all of you. Then the boy."

Sam dared take a step closer, his hands up in surrender. Daniel pressed the gun deeper into Peter's head. With her super hearing, Eliza could hear a small whimper escape his mouth. She could have broke down write then and there, just from the tiny noise.

"J-just," she said, her voice shaky, "just put the gun away. P-please put the gun down."

In one split second, many things happened on Peter Parker's seventeenth birthday. Eliza made the one mistake that she regretted most in her life, she acted without thinking. She took one step closer.

Nanoseconds before Daniel fell to his death, a bullet shot rang out into the air, and Peter fell to his side, his eyes glossy.

Bucky took out the assault rifle that was attached to his back, and fired seven times, straight at Daniel Porter's chest, killing him for good.

Eliza ran the fastest she had ever ran in her life, towards where Peter laid on the cold, gray, concrete floor, screaming at the top of her lungs. Bucky had to follow, and hold her arms back so that she didn't try to even further kill Daniel's already dead body.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she screamed, Bucky having to hold back his own as well. Natasha, Sam, and Steve stood at the end of the hallway, watching them.

Eliza felt like she died too that day, staring at her best friends body, who's temple was glistening with his still fresh blood.

A/N- w-what did i just do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 56 6
Post NWH; fixit. In the weeks and months following the spell, Peter's life has been... suboptimal. Nothing particularly terrible has happened (yet)...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
11.2K 197 35
[#1 in peterandmj] [WARNING: fluff and heavy swearing] Peter Parker is like any other kid, except he is Spider-man. Stark is offering an Internship a...
198K 3.4K 32
☆꧁ 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ꧂☆ ❝ Darling, I need you to trust me ❞ (¯'*•.¸,¤°'✿.。.:* *.:。.✿'°¤,¸.•*'¯) You apply for a makeup job for an upcoming fil...