Legacy Of The Gun Hero (Risin...

By ShihoFujioka

What if there was a fifth hero summoned to Melromarc but it was unintentional. Enter Scottie Collins, a young... More

Introduction
Summoned
A New Adventure
Level Up
New Teammate
Slave Crest
Mistreatment
Fight
I Need Your Help
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 1
The Wave Of Catastrophe PT. 2
We Been Tricked!!!
I F*cking Hate That Bitch!
Lullaby At Dawn
More Teammates~!
Holding On
Nessie
Return To Lute Village
A Dark Truth
Rino
The Rescue
Safe
Conspiring Aganist Heroes...
The Duel
Glass & The Blair Witch
Gathering
Rebellion
Van Reichnott
Save All Demi-Humans
Open Your Heart, Lock...
Fitora The Filolial Queen
Filolial Heirs
Affection
Filolail Egg
Framed? Again?
You Idiots...
Good v.s Evil
Trial
Public Execution & Ceremony
Gabby
Cal Mira
The Party
The Third Wave
Announcement - New Story

Dragon Egg

2.3K 50 39
By ShihoFujioka

A/N: I can't believe Filolials are basically anime versions of Chocobos. XD

Beloukas: Oh My My My~! Welcome back to my shop, Gun Hero~!

Lock felt a chill run down his spine glaring at the little man.

Alyssa: Lock?

Hazel: You okay?

Lock: I-I'm fine...Sir Scottie, is it okay if I stay outside...?

Scottie: Oh sure, then ya can let someone kidnapped you.

Lock:.....*Sighs*

Beloukas: I see you been keeping the demi-human in check, Gun Hero.

Scottie: Yeah yeah! I'm here to buy an monster egg from you. I heard you sell them alot on the business front.

Beloukas: Yes yes yes~! I do~! Would you be so interested in purchasing in a Filolial Egg? The Shield Hero recently came buy an hour or two ago and brought one himself.

Scottie: Filolial Eggs.....

Hazel: OHHH~! INTERESTING! FILOLIALS!

Scottie: I take it you heard of them?

Hazel: Yep! The Filolial Species are monsters raised by monster trainers and heroes. They are giant birds used similarly to horses for transport or pulling carriages. Plus they're really useful in a fight! Sir Scottie! We gotta get one!!! Please! Pretty Please!!!

Scottie: Oh I don't know...

He wasn't really interested in having a Filolial for the team. Nothing aganist them or anything. It just that he feels like if purchase one, he'll be doing the exact same thing Naofumi had done. Plus, it could lead to many misunderstandings especially since he knows it's possible for them to have an human form of a child with angel wings and he might end up getting the poor thing endangered later once Motoyasu gets a gist of what filolials are.

Scottie shuddered at the thought.

Inciting what Naofumi said once again, this world is full of lolicons.

He's not even sure if he wants a filolial, dragons are more suitable for him. But he'll think about it.

If he's up for it, he'll probably get a filolial later....

Scottie: Maybe some other time...I was thinking...do you got any dragons?

Back at home as he was growing up, Scottie loved dragons. He remembered his grandfather telling him small stories about the Loch Ness Monster and made jokes about how it lives next door in a lake.

Beloukas: Oh Yes~! I just so happen to have at least one dragon egg right here.

The slave trader digged into the back of his shop, then came back with a strange colored white and blue scaly egg.

Scottie: Ohhhh~!

Beloukas: You like~?

Scottie: I don't like! I love it! What kind of dragon is it?

Beloukas: I'm not sure myself but I may have an idea. It could be an Divine Dragon.

Hazel: You mean the type of dragon that could be the King/Queen of Dragons?

Beloukas: Yes~! I can assure you won't be disappointed~!

Scottie: I'll take it~~~! How much?

Beloukas: The egg can be the same as Filolial eggs. They can be purchased for 100 silvers. Although due to being an advanced monster, their crest would be 200 pieces of silver as initial investment. However, I can lower the price for you if you're willing to purchase it for 30 gold coins.

Scottie grumbled as he digged into his bag. Luckily they been scavenging for a while and fighting a few monsters here.

Scottie dug out 30 gold coins.

Beloukas: Thank you for doing business with you~~~!

-Later-

Scottie held onto the egg very excited about the dragon inside of it. He couldn't wait for it to hatch.

Scottie: I can't wait for you to grow big and strong. You're gonna raise hell~! Heh heh heh heh~!

His teammates sweatdropped while following behind him. He's been talking to that egg since they left Beloukas' shop...

Lock:...I've never seen Sir Scottie look so happy before.

Alyssa: I guess it had something to do with the dragon egg.

Hazel: Yeah, he's holding it like a mother would do with their baby...

Scottie: Oi? You idiots done talking behind my back.

His teammates flinched. They do not want to mess with the scottish temper.

Scottie: Anyway, let's go visit the village nearby.

-Later-

Alyssa: I can't believe they let us stay in the inn for free.

Alyssa said to Hazel, who was already lounging in her bed.

Hazel: It was very kind of them. Though Scottie was having his doubts about it.

Alyssa: Agree. He told me even though it was nice of them. He expect they wanted something out of us. They also scraped together some provisions for us.

Hazel: BTW, I heard guys fought very hard during the Wave of Catastrophe.

Alyssa: Yes we did. However, our "reward" was more than we bargained for.

That sunk the pleasant air around them making things a bit tense.

Hazel:....Yeah....So, Ummm...why did you and Lock join Scottie's team?

Alyssa: Because he offered to help us when no one else did. Before I met him, my sister went missing and her party members, the ones who are with the first princess, act like she doesn't exist...and Sir Motoyasu...God, I never thought I would end up hating someone so stupidly naive...

Hazel: Oh do tell.

Alyssa: When I asked him. He was pretty clueless of her whereabouts and he was too busy asking me on a date to even be actually concern of her!

Hazel: Oh yeah, so he's a player. The worst kind of men we women hate to deal with.

Alyssa nodded.

Alyssa: Seeing him act like that made me realize that he is nowhere near a hero like Sir Scottie is! Despite his blunt rudeness, Sir Scottie is actually helping me find my sister and Lock...Well I don't want to tell much about Lock's backstory...but since he's a demi-human. I'm sure you're aware of how Melromarc treats them.

Hazel grimaced at that.

Hazel: Yeah....Sorry I asked...I'm just curious...

Alyssa:....I hope I do find my sister. Yesterday, Sir Scottie told me after we're done helping out the villages, we were going to go investigate on the outskirts of town where she was last seen...

Hazel:...I have high hopes that you'll find her.

Alyssa: In the name of God, I hope so....

Hazel: Also...about Lock...Is he okay with...ya know, what happened to him earlier...?

Alyssa paused for a moment. Lock was tortured the underground dungeon. Going through such an horrific experience makes a person's wonder how are they still sane after all that...?

Lock seems okay now but.......

Alyssa: I...don't know...

Hazel: Hmm...

-Later-

Scottie: Are you kidding me...? Goddamnit Ren...

Another village ended up getting sick with the flu due to Ren's poor actions by unleashing the plague. One village was destroyed thanks to Itsuki and another village was completely overtaken by the plant thanks to Motoyasu, but Naofumi and his party were taking care of that. The herbicide he had made was able to procure had taken into effect.

Meanwhile, the village Scottie and his friends were in now had received no help from Melromarc, So Scottie and the others were forced to take drastic actions.

The village that was overthrown by the Plague was called Emerald Village.

They walked into the infirmary. There in the beds or covered in sheets were many young men, women, and children.

Lock: This is terrible...

Alyssa: All because Melromarc refused to help them.

Because it turns out the reason why, is because there were rumors this village is associated with demi-humans.

Scottie: Damn that trash king. Your people are dying and you're not doing a damn thing to stop it. All for the sake of some petty war!

Turns out...an epidemic in their village had broke out, high fever flares up, then body starts to feel weak and sluggish.

The village chief approached him wearing a surgical mask.

Chief: I'm very sorry about all this, Gun Hero. For you to see our village in such a state. The virus, after the waves...it just spreaded everywhere...

A/N: Corona Virus in a nutshell...

Scottie: Don't worry about it. We're here to help. We're going to do as much as we can.

The village head nodded as he went to go help the nurses. Scottie and his crew then puts on a white surgical mask so they wouldn't get sick or infected.

Scottie: Hazel, we're gonna need you to look up a cure and work on it.

Hazel: Leave it to me!

Scottie: Lock. You and I will go look for the materials.

Lock: Got it.

Scottie: And Alyssa.

Alyssa: Yes?

The gun hero smirked at her.

Scottie: It's time to put your healing powers to the test.

Alyssa nodded.

Alyssa: (Here goes nothing...)

Healing Magic: Purification

Her entire body was enveloped in a holy light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 1K 38
(Heavy Description Overhaul!) !Please Read! Hello, welcome to my oneshot book, if you find this in random tags that may be confusing to a certain fan...
5.7K 150 18
Hello. I'm a Tribute in the Hunger Games. I'm going to tell you the story of the times I had to fight to keep alive, and how I lost the man I loved t...
5.8K 136 10
As Naofumi and the other heros were summoned to the kingdom of Melromarc, they summoned an accidental fifth hero. This fifth hero was a young girl wi...
15.5K 347 17
The four cardinal heroes turn up, you've heard it before right? But what you didn't know was that one extra hero turned up , the staff hero, who spec...