A new society(A villan deku A...

By DeadlokAU

What do you do when you get pushed aside by the world, well to Izuku it was clear, make his own, one where th... More

1: The end of the beginning
2: The beginning of a new life
3: Consequences
4: A second chance
5: Saving the abused
6: Problems
7: Delving deeper
8: Kacchan
9: Six feet under
10: The theme park
11: The calm before the storm
12: LOV Pizza
13: The USJ Huh?
14: Kinda a let down
15: Making a new friend
16: Say hello to the sirens
17: Final Shenanigans
18: Encore
19: Interrogation
20: Welcome party
21: Hello 1-A
22: A confrontation
23: and two meetings
24: Welcome back...
25: The lunchroom incident
27: The new teacher
28: Questions
29: Who says the lesson can't continue?
30: Friday Chaos Start
31: Sleepover time
32: Answers
33: After hours
34: A slice of life
35: Repercussions of your work
36: The chapter you've been waiting for
37: Let's make it official shall we?
38: More Ship? MORE SHIPS
39: Scars to your beautiful
40: Denki's origin
41: Prepping for exams
42: Exams, what fun
43: Pulling back the lies
44: Totally canon Valentines special
45: A very tense bus ride
46: A heart-warming family reunion
47: Forest trials
48: Getting settled into camp
49: Attack on camp
50: Attack on camp P.2
51: Recovering before the end
52: A training exercise or trap
53: Bang
54: The social experiment is over
Tinsy Update

26: Repercussions

661 11 13
By DeadlokAU

~~No-one's POV~~

Izuku makes his way back out of the dorms and towards the school, his expression hidden but his eyes brighter than usual delivering a hard stare to any who would even glance at him, even if it was through a window high. He slammed the school doors open, the sound bouncing into every classroom, stopping every lesson as they all payed attention to the sound of stomping making its way towards Class 1-A.

The large door flew open pulling hard at the wall as the masked boy stood there staring down the now scarfless homeroom teacher of 1-A, a silent battle occurred unknown to the rest in the classroom in which Izuku quickly won, earning a bow of apology from the pro.

The boy sighed and held his hand out above the man, from it fell a new scarf, slight improvements from the old one but more importantly it was softer and machine washable. You could see the mans eyes light up as he put it on. This for some reason caused an outburst from the previously silent class, though they quickly went silent once again when they were met with the boys death stare.

'So I've heard about the comments you made about Himi this morning and some of the rumours Ashido is starting, I do have to say I'm disappointed I expected more from aspiring heroes' Izuku mockingly states at the class

'HEY, Mina didn't do anything that unmanly' Kirishima yelled

'What were some of the words used? Freak, monster, ugly, murderer. Really I thought after your bullying Ashido you would become opposed to that kind of thing not join in, Tsu you as well, I do have to say it really was a let down, especially after all the effort I'm putting in lately'

'What effort *Kero*. You haven't been in class yesterday or today, so *Kero* I think we're doing much more effort than you think you're doing' Tsu states bluntly, 'Also only my friends call me Tsu, it's Asui to you'

Shota is  about to pounce on the class but Izuku holds up his hand telling him to stop, 'Okay then Asui, first off just because I'm not here doesn't mean I'm not working my butt off to protect you guys and second in the past twenty-four hours alone I've performed feats that even this quirked society would deem impossible...'

'Like what?'

'I'm not allowed to say, Shota here might later if you all don't piss him off more, also please don't interrupt me. This brings me onto my second point, you all seem to forget your place, I came in all nice and happy, treating you as equals to see how you behave however it seems most of you are egoistical, selfish arrogant pricks whose goals and ideals are as corrupt as the Top two heroes.' The class minus the ones who helped Himiko and the "spy" started to stand up and protest until they all felt pushed back down into their seats, 'Comfortable? Good, it seems you forget that I'm not your happy go lucky teen, I haven't had the best life and I have killed people for far less that what you all have done on a good day, so say your prayers and hope you don't piss me off like those behind the USJ did otherwise you'll end up like them, buried in a pile of their own ashes, am I clear?' They all nod their heads, even Bakugo.

'Atlas are you done disciplining my class' Shota asks worried that I might actually kill a student.

'Yes, actually I have a favour to ask of you Shota, you know as my favourite hero and all'

'... Flattery will take you many places, fine then what do you want?'

'Can I have a sleepover?'

The man just sweatdropped at this, here the number one villain was asking if he could have a sleepover, the craziness that was Izuku was really starting to get to him, especially after just getting his long lost friend back from the literal dead. 'Fine, but only on a Friday and the people have to willingly want to go, got it?'

'SURE!, so Ten-Ten, Ocha, Kyo and Todoroki you wanna have a sleepover this Friday?'

They all reply yes instantly in their own fashions shocking the class, especially when Iida accepted in such a relaxed manner considering he was their class president and class Dad, meant to keep them all in line and such. You could also see the enraged expressions from Bakugo, Yaoyorozu and Sero as their crushes just seemed to up and leave their class 'family', especially since they all wanted to make a move soon.

Izuku smiled at their response and started heading out, just before leaving however the class felt his angry presence again as he spoke, 'Ten-Ten, could you please tell me where the hell that knock-off shadow the hedgehog is?'

'I believe he's with recovery girl'

'Thank you, now if you don't mind, I'm going to commit a homicide'

With that the boy left the class worried about their classmate. Of course no-one else knew that he wasn't there, not even his emo friends and the fact they hadn't noticed him missing all day threw them all in a loop of worry and shame.

~~Izuku's POV~~

I stood in front of Recovery girl's office trying to calm myself down and failing miserably, behind that door stood the boy who said he cared for Himi but abandoned her to the wolves in her time fo need. Bloody hypocrite, I wonder how much of what he said was a damn lie.

Realising I want going to calm down listening to the voices I slammed open the door to an empty medbey, annoying me even more I make my way in less than subtly causing some profanities to come from behind a curtain. I tear it back and am instantly met with a cane to the knee, this causes me to snap as I reach down and grab whoever it was and bring them up to eye-level.

I was then staring at Recovery girl, with an expression shifting between annoyed, sad and scared.

'I assume you're here for this boy about what happened at lunch?' I nod hearing someone trying to get up and say something behind her, 'Well sonny before you kill my patient, let me explain his story and if that doesn't appease you then I guess I can't stop you' Again some more muttering came from behind the curtain, to me it was pure gibberish but it seemed like she could understand what was said.

'Oh ok then, you know more than me apparently, but you don't know what happened, ok then this will quite simple, so sonny if you could put me down we can go and speak over there' She pointed to another bed, I obliged and put her down on it, placing myself on the chair next to it so we could talk eye to eye.'First things first, are you going to tell me how he got those crystals on his back?'

'If he lets me before I kill him' I reply

'Um ok, so why are you here, as far as I see it he wasn't around during the lunch catastrophe, especially since I heard there were many others you could pin the blame on'

'The problem wasn't their words, that was to expected, but he said he was going to be there for her yesterday, one day later and he's already broken his promise, how would you feel?'

'Worried'

'Huh?'

'That boy over there has a very serious infection in his back from hero training yesterday, he came to me in the morning well before school and has been bedridden ever since, slowly losing himself to the morphine as I try and remove the debris jammed between his back and those crystals where he seems to have no skin to protect his body from anything'

I calmed down for a moment now knowing that he probably didn't even know what happened at lunch, nor the insults thrown at Himi this morning, and if he's as Recovery girl says he is... well depending on how the rubble got in there depends on whether or not he'll survive without my help.

'How?' I ask

'Sonny I'm afraid I can't tell you that'

'Fine then, I'll tell you what's going to happen then, if it's like you say then he currently has two outcomes depending on how much debris got in there, how big it is and how fast it was pushed it. The first is your more favourable one, he recovers but is stunted in his growth in skills with him returning more and more often until the second outcome occurs.'

'And what would that be?'

'He dies, his body gives up fighting and he passes away peacefully, at which point he's no longer your patient, meaning I'll take his body, as he has no next of kin, and you'll neither see nor hear from him again with his death going out and reaching the media causing uncontrollable repercussions, so choose'

'... smart one aren't you, fine then, at hero practice yesterday All-might decided he would have one on one sparring similar to the sports festival, except no ring, this one was put up against that spiky haired obnoxious boy in your class with the explosion quirk, things got heated then that boy used his support gear to blast the floor at him after being told if he used it directly against someone else again he would be expelled after last time.'

'Wait hold on, last time?'

'Their first hero training practice, he used it on Todoroki because he was being quiet, that boy really needs to have a handle on his emotions'

Silence followed as I focused on what to do, if he did die, even for a bit Himi would be devastated so I needed to do something, I mean what could I even do, maybe fix his back? Why is it like that anyway? Maybe because they weren't finished with him, yeah that makes sense, he broke out before they could do everything they wanted to so at the moment he's like an unfinished product, so I guess I'll finish him.

I got up and walked over to him, placing my hand severing his necks connection to his nervous system temporarily, then I quickly removed the morphine bringing him back to his sense, which caused him to scream at the sight of me, I don't blame him the masks here for a reason.

I looked back at recovery girl and held my hand up to where my lips should be and she nodded in understanding so I took off my mask which seemed to calm him down considerably, so i got to work, quickly removing all the debris and removing the infection, then I took one of his epidermal stem cells and caused them to quickly replicate letting skin grow underneath the crystals so that if anything breaks through what I'm about to do, it won't do as much damage. Then I held my finger up for it to start glowing red causing some wide eyed glances from the other two, I gave a quick apologetic glance to my patient and quickly got to work fusing his skin and the crystals into a sealant which would hopefully stop this happening again.

'Sorry about this, but when I reconnect your head to your nervous system, you're going to feel a lot of pain then pass out but you should be good when you wake up' I say before doing just that causing him to lose consciousness like I said but not before letting out a blood chilling scream.

'Well recovery girl' I say putting my mask back on, ' I do believe that, that's that problem sorted'

'Chiyo' she replies

'Huh?'

'Call me Chiyo'

'Okay then Chiyo, call me Atlas then instead of Deku, but tell me why? What did I do to deserve that?'

'You have no idea sonny how much I've worried over this boy, since the entrance exam when he had less of a problem thanks to those zero pointers I've kept an eye on him and tried help him but it seems his body regenerates anything we try and put in him out of him. I got so worried that a few days before you came I suggested he drop out from the hero course, he refused saying that he would die before giving up on finding her. So what you just did, well now the boy can continue with his dream and maybe find whoever he's looking for'

'Oh but he has, Himiko Toga, in all honesty the only reason he's still here after meeting her is so he can be with him... but they have a damaged history, neither has done anything wrong to each other but rather for each other they've been through hell all while the people that did so pointed the blame at the other one. It really is painful to watch'

'So what are you going to do about it sonny?'

'I've got a plan, I just hope that it works'

With that I stood up and left, making my way back to my dorms to prepare dinner and continue with my nightly activities, knowing that I wouldn't get a quiet night. 

------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my precious beans, so I guess it's time to reveal some of the other beans though I'm sure you can probably guess them already

Blue bean - Tenya

Brown bean - Ocha

Purple bean - Kyo

Trauma bean - Shoto

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.8K 27
This is a BakuDeku Fanfiction 🔞. Katsuki tries his best in surviving, keeping it together till the end and Izuku tries to live through it all befor...
58.7K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
98.1K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
208K 4K 113
*Characters and Settings all owned and created by Kohei Horikoshi, this is a non profit fanfiction* Edited by NimishWankhade and khoury112 ARC 1: Oc...