The Mechanic's Mates mxmxm (T...

By AmandaLowe5

Rayn has always loved working on cars with his dad. When his Dad died in an accident, his world changed. His... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Cover Contest
Cover Contest Submissions

Chapter 20

14.7K 550 14
By AmandaLowe5

A/N: Here we are at Chapter 20. You guys I have never wrote this far into a story before, you all have really keep me going! Plus as of today 1/10/2021 I have hit over 3k reads! I am so happy, you guys just don't understand what this has meant to me! Well that's enough of my babble. Enjoy!

Chapter20

~General Point of View Change – Rico ~

Rico bobbed his leg up and down as he waited for Paul to finish. The gagged screams of pain and crying for Rayn were ringing in his ears.He couldn't wait till tomorrow, when he could go to Rayn's mates. When Paul came in with him unconscious and sling over his shoulder his heart dropped. Paul loved to brag about the people he abused and Rayn was one he brought up a lot. It had pissed him off to no end how much the guy had suffered. It was made worse when he found out Rayn was human. What Paul did was in no way's good, but it wouldn't have been so bad if it had been another werewolf. They heal fast, a day or two at the slowest, but a human? It takes weeks if not months for injuries to heal. It just didn't sit well with him. Paul had Mickie strip the kid down to his boxers and bound his wrists behind him, before Paul smacked the shit out of him to wake him up. Then the abuse started, they beat the hell out of him. Then they raped him they kid was barely able to move once they finished with him. He knew he had to do something. He had to get Rayn out of there, but he couldn't take him his self. Paul find him before he got ten minutes up the road and kill him, and no telling what they would do Rayn. Then it came to him. He has to go out of town to handle some business for Paul. He could find Rayn's mates, lead them back here and maybe, if they didn't kill him, he could also be free of Paul.

He was jarred for his thought when Paul yelled for him to come get Rayn. When he entered Paul's room it took all he had in him not to attack him. Rayn was sobbing and his ass was covered in hand prints, most were already bruising. He quickly undid the rope that bound him to the headboard and lifted him up. "Wash him and lock it back in the room. I'll want to fuck him again in the morning and I don't want to fuck a dirty hole." Paul ordered him. Not able to say anything he just nodded and left the room. He went straight to the bathroom and as carefully as he could he lowered him into the tub and started the water. "Shh.. I am going to be as gentle as possible." He whispered to Rayn. He removed the gag from him and grabbed a washcloth. "I am so sorry kid." He whispered as he looked over Rayn. His body was covered in bruises from their beating him and scratches and cuts from them using their claws. Then he seen Rayn's neck and rage filled every part of him. He had to fight Marco, his wolf, for control. Control he barely managed to keep. "I leave first thing in the morning. I will be going straight to your mates. Try to hang in there till we get back okay?" He watched as Rayn tried to say something, but nodded instead. It was clear talking hurt. If only he was strong enough to kill Paul himself. Regret flooded him at that thought. He worked quickly to wash him up, feel horrible when ever his touch caused Rayn to cry out in pain. Once Rayn was clean and dry he took him back to the room, grabbing a bottle of water and the Aspirin, how he wished he had something stronger, and set him on the mattress. He hand him some Aspirin and the water before leaving the room and locking the door. The sounds of Rayn's almost silent cries were tearing his heart apart. The morning could not come soon enough.

He woke up to the sound of a pained yelp and the sound of someone hitting the floor. He get out of bed and walked from his room to the front room, dreading what he was going to see. As he rounded the corner he found Rayn pinned to the floor by his neck and Paul fucking him. Mickie and Brian sat on the couch stroking themselves, waiting for their turn to abuse the poor kid. "You want a go?" Mickie asked him. "Na fool, ain't got time. Get to head out and take care of that thing." He walked into the kitchen and downed a bottle of water and microwave a breakfast burrito. He wanted to get on the road as soon as he could. By them time he walked out of the kitchen Paul had finished and Mickie was now taking his place. Paul walked over to him while putting himself back into his pants. "You sure you don't want to hit that before you leave." "No, the sooner I get done what needs doing the better." "Good point, plus he'll still be here when you get back. So you will have plenty of time to enjoy him." Paul told him with a creepy smile. "I can't wait." He lied and prayed Paul believed him. "You want Brian to go with?""Hell no, that puta will only slow me down." Rico told him as he grabbed his keys for the table and headed to the door.

He sighed in relief as his motorcycle roared to life. As soon as his Harley hit the interstate he laid on the throttle and high tailed it towards the pack lands where Rayn's mates where. He couldn't get there fast enough. After about two hours he exited the interstate and headed into the town that boarded the pack's land. As he approached the boarder he was stopped be a patrol. "What business do you have here?" One of the snarled at him. "I came to see Rayn's mates,the should be expecting me. Names Rico." There was a moment of silence and he could feel a cold swear roll down the back of his neck. "Come follow us." Then the guys shifted back and he followed them on his bike as the guided him to what he assumed would be the pack house. Fifteen minutes later he pulled up to find at least twenty people waiting outside. He had just barely turned his motorcycle off before a vampire he assumed was Goddric had him by the throat. "This had better not be a trick." Goddric hissed at him,murderous rage was rolling off him. "Its...not...I...swear!" He chocked out. Goddric hesitantly released his throat and stepped back allowing him to get off his bike. He stood with his hands up in anon-aggressive manner and allowed them to search him. Once they were sure he wasn't carrying a weapon they bound his wrists in front of him. Again he didn't resist in anyway. He understood their apprehension, he would do the same if he had a mate.

They lead him into what he assumed was the Alpha's office. No one had said a word and that plus the power rolling off them was unnerving as hell. He was pushed down into a chair, one of the pack's warriors hand never left his shoulder, before anything was said. "Where is he?" Goddric demanded. "He's about two-three hour's away depending on how fast you move. Paul's got him at his home in McCall township, about twenty minutes off the interstate." He told them without hesitation. "How the hell do we know if we can trust him?" One of the people in the room asked, based on their appearance he guessed they were Asami. "He figured you wouldn't trust me. He told me to tell you that 'He can't wait to ride in the Torino again'." Rico told them, remembering the conversation he and Rayn had over breakfast yesterday. There was a sigh before Asami spoke. "We should trust him. At least for now." The growl that followed showed the annoyance and overall distaste in trusting him. "You had better not be lying or I rip your throat out in the most painful way possible." The one he assumed was Nate snarled. "Better you then Paul, but no I have no attention of lying. I want him out of there as much as you." "I doubt that." Asami muttered. Again there was silence, before Nate gave his warrior a nod and his hands were freed. "How is he?" Goddric asked concerned. "Honestly? Not good. If they aren't beating him they are fucking him." He wasn't surprised by the growls that interrupted him. "He's as safe as he could be for now. Paul doesn't have any plans to kill him anytime soon. They haven't broken any of his bone as far as I can tell or life threatening injuries. However he's covered in bruises damn near head to toe. Anytime they aren't using or abusing him they keep him locked in a room." "You keep saying they. Who are they?" Asami growled. "Paul, Mickie and Brian." Just saying their names made him furious. "If you were so concerned for him, why didn't you get him out of there?" Nate was the one to demand an answer this time. "Believe me when I say I would have if I could have. However I wouldn't have gotten ten minutes away before Paul, Mickie and Brian caught up. I'd be dead and there is no telling what they would do to Rayn." Rico told them as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Look I know you don't trust me, and I really don't blame you, but I did everything I could for him while I was there. You guys are the first place I came once I wasn't stuck either watching Rayn or directly dealing with Paul." "And just what are you suppose to be doing?"Goddric ask him curiously. "I am suppose to be tracking down some guys that owe Paul a lot of money." As if saying his name one to many times, Rico's phone rang and Paul name crossed the screen. "Answer it, we'll be quite." Nate told him. "Hola what's up Paul... Yeah I am working on it, don't worry I always get you what your due." He coldly informed Paul before hanging up. Goddric, Asami and Nate were looking at him, rage blazed in their eyes. He had no doubt they had heard Rayn yelp in the background of the call. "If we leave around four we can get there by a little after night fall, which would be best. Paul usually does his work during the afternoon and early evening. The soon he can drink that better, or that's what he believes." "Make's since, on the off chance I did see him he was either drinking or drunk." Nate sneered.

By the time they had everything and everyone ready to go it was already closed to five. So the wasted no more time and headed out. Rico took the lead with Nate and Goddric flanking him on motorcycles, Asami and the others followed in four cars. It took the group a little over two hours to get to the exit they needed. He lead the group to a campground that was just off the exit, but they finalized their plan. Nate and his pack would surround and take out all of Paul's watchdogs. There was only about ten in total, and to their advantage they could only alert him by phone. Once Nate gave the all clear He would go in and lure Mickie and Brian out by telling them he needed some 'help'. Mickie and Brian were never ones to give up a chance to beat the shit out of someone. As well this would draw them away from Rayn, meaning less people that could hurt him when they storm the house. "Everyone clear on the plan?" He asked the group and the all nodded and dispersing to the locations Rico told them. Once everyone but him, Asami, Goddric, Nate and two of the weaker looking warrior were gone he pulled out his phone. "You guys ready?" "You sure only Mickie and Brian will show up?" "Yeah, but I'm gonna have to um, say somethings over the phone that you are not going to like. Please for the love of the Goddess don't hold it against me." They all gave him a look that rang confusion then understanding. "Just do what you need too to get them here." Goddric told him flatly. With a nod he dialed Paul. "Halo puta, let Mickie and Brian no I got two flea bags here. Let have some fun... No man you don't need to worry... Na you just keep fucking that like bitch." He winced as if the words themselves were hurting him. "Ha-ha yeah make it nice an sloppy for me... Tell them I'm at the campground. They know the one."He hung up the phone fully expecting to find himself lifted off the ground by his throat, but to his relief he was only greeted with angry looks. "I thought you were going to kill me the moment I hung up." He laughed out nervously. "We still need you at the moment, but that is still an option." Asami said coldly. "Right.. we better get ready. Mickie and Brian will be here soon." "Are they really going to believe you brought them here with out help." Asami questioned. "Don't worry this isn't the first time I've had to do this, they know I have the way's to get them here. It would help if we roughed them up some, but they aren't going to care much how they look. They are more then happy to be the one's doing the beating. Oh spray this one yourselves to mask your smell." Rico watched as all three sprayed themselves and took a sniff of the air. "Your all good, now go hide on the tree line." The nodded and Rico stood in front of the two kneeling wolves, doing his best to look bored and impatient.

Rico looked over his shoulder as he heard Mickie and Brian walking up to him. "Bout time you puta's got here. I was about to have all the fun myself." He said as he pushed one of the two on the ground with his boot. The one he push gave a low growl. "Oh that one has some fight in him." Mickie teased. "You know Rico, you are always the best at finding the feisty ones." "I aim to please. I am sure you will enjoy whats about to happen." He told them flatly. "You want to join in?" "Nope, I already had my fun, this is just for you two." Rico said to them and stepped a few feet away. Before Mickie and Brian could react the two kneeling before them shifted and attacked. Mickie was taken down to the ground, but Brian narrowly avoided the wolf's claws. "You traitor!" Mickie growled and kicked the one pinning off of him. He shifted and charged at Rico, however before he could get close Goddric had slammed into him sending him bouncing across the ground. Brian had also shifted by this point, but found himself in the middle of Asami, Nate and the other warrior. The growled and bit at each other and the circled. Brian's bites never really making contact with any of the three. While they played with Brian. Goddric was making a mess of Mickie, he was taking his slowly time to brake his bones starting with his hind legs, then his hip, his back, ribs, front legs and finally a sickening crack of Mickie's neck being almost ripped from his shoulders. Rico flinched at the sounds of the snapping bones and shivers of terror when down his spine as he watch Goddric end Mickie's life. Brian on the other hand was, to no surprise, standing his ground a bit better. He was limping at this point and bleeding from several places. He rolled to avoid one of them as they pounced, but couldn't recover fast enough and found one of the others claws tearing into his neck. He flopped lifelessly to the ground as blood poured from where his neck used to be. Once they were standing next to Rico in their human forms again he let out a shaky breath. "If you still plan to killing me once this is over I hope you will make it painless. Damn...." His voice broke a bit. Watching them end Mickie and Brian the way that had was brutal and, not gonna lie, scared the hell out of him. "We shall see. Nate have the others finished with their task?" "The last one just reported in, we are good to go." "Then lets go get your mate back." He told them and climbed on to his bike. Nate and Goddric climbed on to Mickie's and Brian's bike,  Asami shifted and ran beside the group as the made the short trip to Paul's home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
25.4K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
953K 39.1K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
11.7K 619 11
Connor has always known that he has a true mate out there and that he is male. Even when nobody believed him, he defended his mate. Even when his fat...