Forbidden

By seawrites5

Elizabeth and Draco are total opposites. She is a total sweetheart and loved by all, while Draco is cold and... More

0 - Forbidden
1 - Love at First Sight
2 - Our Guests
3 - My First Day
4 - The Ferret
5 - Task 1
6 - Xoxo
7 - She Really Said Yes
8 - The Disappearance
9 - Task 2
10 - Miss Match Maker
11 - I Love You
12 - Task 3
13 - The Broken Best Friend
14 - Goodbye Cedric
15 - The Quidditch Match
16 - Someone New
17 - Knock Off Lizzie
18 - New Addition
19 - What She Deserved
20 - Dumbridge
21 - I Will Behave
22 - Second Thoughts
23 - The Confession
24 - Together Again
25 - Perfect
26 - Overprotective
27 - Hufflepuff MVP
28 - Flutterby Flaws
29 - The Forming of the D.A.
30 - Draco's Dispute
31 - Descions Descions
32 - Seperated
33 - Because it's Forbidden
34 - Estranged
36 - Things Are Never Easy
37 - The Wrong Rosewood
38 - Again
39 - I Could Use Some Liquid Luck
40 - More to the Story
41 - Gatecrasher
42 - Issues On the Pitch
43 - Yet Another Disappearance
44 - Dead or Alive
45 - Save the Date
46 - Too Late
47 - The Lost Hufflepuffs
48 - Memories
49 - One Step Closer
50 - Life Moves Fast
51 - Caught
52 - About Time
53 - Truth Bombs
54 - Envy
55 - Nothing is Ever Perfect for Draco
56 - Brielle
57 - Fire
58 - One Final Step
59 - All Over
60 - The Start of Something New
61 - A Plan in Progress
62 - Say Yes
63 - Here Comes the Bride
64 - Everything Works Out

35 - Never Really Over

686 13 0
By seawrites5

Days, weeks, and months flew by at Hogwarts. Umbridge was more controlling than ever, but we were still able to hold DA Trainings. Draco and I had not talked since he told Crabbe and Goyle to let us go a few months back. We'd occasionally share an awkward nod in the halls, but that's it. I did miss him though, and I wish things hadn't ended the way they did.

It was April, and we were practicing Patronus Charms. I was having trouble summoning mine as I couldn't really think of happy thoughts; until I thought of Draco and me.

Finally, a stallion circled around me and I watched in awe as it ran alongside Ginny's horse. We giggled as they chased Ron's terrier.

"A stallion. Strong and cheery like you, Lizzie," Harry commented as my stallion stormed past his stag.

I smiled at him. The sight of all the charms was truly amazing.

Suddenly, the animals all disappeared because the room began to shake. I shared a wondrous glance with Harry, and we both walked to the door. A small hole had been taken out. We both peered through to see Umbridge on the other side.

We were caught.

Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me back just as the door blew up. The Inquisitorial Squad and Umbridge filed in. They all wore smirks as they had finally caught us after months.

"Get them," she barked.

I felt a familiar pair of hands grab me. Without turning around, I could tell it was Draco. I looked away bashfully as he pushed me out of the room.

"Bring them all to the headmaster's office!" Umbridge called out cheerfully.

I sighed as Draco pushed me down the hall...but not down the one that leads to Dumbledore's office.

"Draco, what're you doing?"

"Quiet. Just do as I say," he said gruffly.

He pulled me to his room in the Slytherin house. Blaise and Oliver were in there, and they both smiled when they saw us come in.

"Finally! We'll give you two some alone time," Oliver said.

"No need. Stay here with her until I get back."

Before any of us could respond, he was gone.

"Well what was that about?" Blaise questioned.

"I don't know...but we've been practicing Defense Against the Dark Arts secretly for the past few months, and we just got caught by Umbridge and her squad. Draco brought me here instead of turning me in," I explained.

Blaise looked concerned. "I assume Ellie is a part of it. Is she alright?"

"I don't know...Draco pulled me out of there quickly. She was probably brought to Dumbledore's office."

"So Draco saved you?" Oliver asked.

I nodded slowly as the regret of breaking up with him finally hit me after months. I buried my face in my hands as I started to cry.

"Lizzie, what's wrong?" Oliver asked.

I felt him and Blaise sit down besides me.

"I can't believe I broke up with him..."

Blaise chuckled. "It's about time you realized."

"What if I lost him forever? What if he hates me?"

"Lizzie, stop being stupid. He wouldn't have saved you from Umbridge if he hated you," Oliver said.

"Yeah, he loves you," Blaise added.

"Talks about you every night," said Oliver.

I wiped my tears and smiled.

-

-

-

I couldn't turn Elizabeth in. Not when I knew Umbridge's plan to discipline those who were going against her rules.

I stormed through the halls and found one of the other Rosewood girls. Esmerelda. She tried to run away from me, but I flicked my wand at her causing her to fall flat on her face. I picked her up and brought her to Dumbledore's office.

I felt bad turning in one of the Rosewoods, but Umbridge saw me pick up someone...well Elizabeth, and I couldn't return empty handed. My hopes were she didn't realize that I had originally caught Elizabeth, and that she would be fooled by Esmerelda's similar looks.

"Ah very good, Draco!" Umbridge cheered as I dropped Esmerelda on the floor of the office.

Several other students were gathered there including Potter, the Mudblood, Ethan, and many more.

Umbridge excused me and I booked it out of there and straight to my dorm. I burst through the door to see a tearful Elizabeth. Blaise and Oliver were comforting her which angered me a bit...even though Oliver is her cousin and Blaise is my best friend; I should be the one holding her.

I shoved them away from her, and took her into my arms. I was grateful when she didn't pull away. She just buried her face into my chest, and I enjoyed the feeling of being able to hold her once again.

"Elizabeth..."

"I'm sorry," she said through tears.

I cupped her face, and wiped the tears away with my thumbs. I then pulled her face to mine and kissed her gently.

"AWWW! A happy ending!" Oliver cried.

We pulled away from each other and I glared at him.

"Way to ruin a good moment, pinhead," Blaise snapped.

"Sorry," Oliver whispered.

They tip-toed out of the room, and I embraced Elizabeth once again.

-

-

-

"You don't hate me, right?" I asked worriedly.

Draco chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Of course not. I'm just glad you took me back."

I cuddled up to him, and enjoyed the feeling of him. I hadn't felt comforted like this since Cedric really...but I was so happy to finally have Draco back. Especially after all we've been through.

-

The next day Draco and I rushed into the Great Hall as we had overslept. Several faces turned to look at us, and we parted ways before the Three Bitches could say anything.

"Finally," Dylan huffed as I sat down.

"What?"

"You two are back together."

I looked down and bit my lip as I smiled.

Draco kept an eye on me for the rest of breakfast, and he followed me to my first class. I knew it was to make sure I got there safely. Now that he couldn't do it himself without risking the Three Bitches seeing us, he just watches me. I don't mind though as I know it's because he likes to make sure I'm okay at all times.

-

Draco had snuck a note to me during class saying he wanted me to meet him at the Black Lake around 6:00.

I got dressed, and hurried down there. As I walked on the sand, I noticed Draco standing out in the distance. He smiled as I neared him, and pulled me into his arms when I finally reached him.

"I figured we could meet here without Vanessa, Faith, and Pansy noticing," he said.

I looked out over the lake. The sun was setting over the lake which made a gorgeous view. I leaned my head into Draco's chest, and watched the sun. "It is. Thank you for bringing me here."

He took my hand and pulled me down the beach where a picnic was set up. We sat down together, and he opened the basket revealing all sorts of appetizers.

We sat in silence as we ate before I finally spoke. "Do you think we'll have a future together?"

He smiled. "Of course. Why wouldn't we?"

I fiddled with the remaining food on my plate. "Well I feel like no one wants us together anymore."

"Well they can deal with it themselves because we're getting married the second we leave this shitty school...if that's okay with you of course."

I played with the rings on Draco's hand. We had not talked about marriage yet. I hadn't even thought about it, but hearing that he wants to be married, and to me...it made me really happy. "I like that idea."

He kissed my forehead gently, and we eventually ended up falling asleep beneath the stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 245 86
"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happens when a Half-blood Hufflepuff sweethear...
1.4K 20 48
⭐️--Y/n and Draco Malfoy have been enemy's since their first year. But mostly because her friends (Golden trio) hates him. In their 3rd year, they ge...
1.2K 59 11
Y/n L/n, the pureblood related to none other than Draco Malfoy, but they're complete opposites. She meets the famous Harry Potter, becomes a Gryffind...
25.8K 503 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...