Tea & Cookies

Da _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... Altro

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 109(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 40

111 5 0
Da _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ʷʳᶦᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵉᵃˢᶦˡʸ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

When Rose came back to the kitchen she nearly killed Hoseok...

He was about to toss out the rice that Rose was soaking on accident. 

"HOBI NOOOO!" Rose shrieked, rushing forward.

Hoseok nearly dropped the bowl of rice out of surprise but Rose was able to catch his hands as the bowl began to slip from his grasp. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you honey, I just really need that rice." Rose soothed the shaken up sunshine boy. 

"I guess I should just leave things be or at least ask first, my bad. What is the rice for?" Hobi asked once he relaxed.

"Jin is sick so I was going to make dak juk (Chicken rice porridge) for him. The rice needs to soak for a few hours to soften up before I cook." Rose explained as she wrote down a shopping list for her recipe. 

 "I need to go to the store for the chicken and a few other items, would you like to come with?" 

"Actually I'll go with you some other time Rosie, I have a few conference calls I have to be on this afternoon." Hope said sadly.

"Oh that's perfectly fine, I'll just take the maknaes with me. I do have a favor to ask though. Can you take some rice crackers and broth to Jin in about an hour?" 

"Absolutely. Have fun with the boys and try to stay out of trouble alright?" Hobi said with a wink as he kissed her forehead. 

"Trouble tends to follow me wherever I go Hobi hyung!" Rose laughed as she skipped off to Jimin's room. 

Knowing the mochi was still asleep, Rose quietly walked into his room and took off her jeans, leaving her in boxers and a shirt. She then crawled under the covers and snuggled up behind Jimin. 

She inhaled his soft floral scent and wrapped her legs around him. Jimin let out a soft 'mmmm' and put his hand on her arm, gently rubbing it. 

"Morning Rosie." He yawned in his cute morning voice, rolling over in her arms. 

Rose softly brushed the hair out of his eyes and put her forehead on his. 

"Would you like to go to the store with TaeKook and myself this morning? Jinnie isn't feeling well so I was going to make him dak juk, but I don't have a chicken." 

"Hmmm....I got nothing planned today, why not?" Jiminie smiled. 

"Yay! Maknae adventure!" Rose squeaked. 

"You know, I often forget you're younger than me until you act like a dork." He teased her. 

Rose pouted and climbed out of bed. 

"Hey, where you going?" Jimin whined. 

"To go get my boyfriends, and to leave you, butt." She stuck out her tongue as she shimmied into her jeans and left the room. 

As she walked into her bedroom she noticed that Jungkook had not woke Tae like she asked him to, and had in fact fallen asleep himself. 

"YOU BITCHES BETTER GET UP IN THE NEXT THIRTY SECONDS BEFORE I SET THE BED ON FIRE!" Rose yelled. 

Both boys shot up in bed wide awake, fear on their faces. 

"Koo....I told you to wake up Tae....Why didn't you?" Rose asked in a much softer tone, sitting down on the bed next to Taehyung.

"I don't have a good answer, I'm sorry baby." JK mumbled.

"I'm not mad, maybe a little irritated, but I'll get over it. Why don't you get dressed so you can come with me to the store?" Rose smiled leaning in to kiss Jungkook softly. 

Pulling back from a now dazed Kookie, she directed her attention to Taehyung.

"And you..." She started to say but was cut off by Taehyung kissing her too, but with a soft growl. 

She let out a small whimper on instinct and pulled away blushing from embarrassment. 

"W-we don't have time for this right now Tae, Jin's sick and I need to go grocery shopping for him." Rose stuttered, slightly flustered. 

Taehyung leaned in slowly and kissed her cheek before silently moving past her to get dressed. Rose fell backwards into Kookie's lap, her cheeks bright red and her eyes tightly shut. 

"Morning Tae is one of your few weaknesses my love." JK chuckled, giving Rose a quick scalp massage. 

"You have no idea..." She sighed.

⁽⁰&⁴ ⁻ ᵒⁿᵉʷᵉ⁾

Before they left, Rose ended up putting her hair in a low ponytail.

After a very intense game of rock-paper-scissors, Taehyung was the one who won and got to drive to the store. 

Rose was in the passenger seat and Kookie was in the back seat asleep on Jimin's shoulder. 

"I swear to god Rose, if your hand gets any closer to my dick I will pull this car over and fuck you on the side of the road. I don't care if people see." Tae growled, sexually frustrated as Rose was kneading his thigh. 

 "How about you don't do that...I really don't wanna see you two get jiggy." Jimin replied. 

Rose awkwardly put her hands back in her lap; embarrassed by Tae's outburst.

~~~

"Kookie...Wake your ass up. We're here." Jimin wiggled his shoulder that JK was asleep on. 

The maknae rubbed his eyes and yawned as Chim Chim snapped a pic of him being cute. 

"You're gonna delete that right?" JK asked, grumpy.

"Nope!" Jimin giggled, jumping out of the car and running away from him. 

"Why have kids when we already have full grown ones?" Rose said as Tae grabbed her hand and they walked into the store.

Of course nothing could ever be calm with Bangtan. When they walked into the store they found Jungkook trying to shove Jimin into the child's seat in the shopping cart while Jimin was screaming.

"Jeon Jeongguk! Stop that this instant! You are a grown ass adult, start acting like it! Now. Let. Him. Go!" Rose screamed, her face bright red with anger.

Kookie let go of Jimin who had tears in the corner of his eyes, and walked away from them into the store. 

ChimChim tried to get out of the cart but found he was stuck and started to cry.  

"Nonono. Jimin hold on baby, I'll get you out. Shhh. You'll be ok." Rose cooed as she lifted the poor Mochi out of the cart as Tae held onto it so it wouldn't move. 

"I told him to stop. It wasn't funny. I'm not a child." Jimin sobbed into Rose's shoulder as she held him in her lap on a bench. 

Tae had wandered into the store to find Jungkook and start shopping while Rose calmed down Jimin. Some people stared at her; a young woman holding a full grown man in her lap as he cried, but Rose was unconcerned what people thought of her. All she cared about was Jimin at that moment. 

"Are you hurt?" She asked him as his crying lessened. 

"No...At least I don't think so. Can we go home? I know you need stuff for Jin but I don't want to be here..." He sniffled, beginning to cry again. 

"I'll call Yoongi to see if he'll take you home, alright?" Rose asked, wiping away Jimin's tears and snot with her sleeves. 

Jimin nodded and relaxed into her shoulder as she took out her phone. 

~Phone call with Yoongi~

Yoongs(whining): 'Rose, why did you have to call me? I was asleep...' 

Rose: 'Kitty I know you were sleeping, you know I wouldn't call you if I didn't think it was important.'

Yoongs: 'Are you ok? What do you need?' 

Rose: 'I'm fine but I was wondering if you could come get Jimin for me. We just got to the store and JK tried to shove him into a cart against his will. He doesn't seem to be hurt but he's crying and wants to go home. I know you probably don't want to, but I hardly ever ask you-' 

Yoongs(cutting her off): Rose, calm down. I'll come get him alright? Be there in fifteen minutes. 

(Yoongi hangs up)

~End phone call~ 

"He'll be here soon Jiminie. I'll stay with you until then." Rose smiled, petting his hair. 

"Rose...Thank you."

⁽ˢᵗᶦˡˡ ⁻ ᵈᵏᵇ⁾ 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.6K 564 38
This is my first BTS FIC! This story is about a girl trying to fight her way in world without being pulled down. This girl was known as The Boy a Sol...
6.7K 331 32
PLOT: Jimin & Jungkook were dating in middle school, Jungkook knew about Jimins past and how he was a little but he gotten over it but since Jimin wa...
52.8K 866 26
Y/n gg to move to a new place because y/m/n gonna marry a guy which soon gonna be ur stepfather .. He have a son which you have a stepbrother now...
777K 30.2K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...