Only The Beginning | A Ninjag...

By Golden-Gxrl

This story is about the ninja from Ninjago. My OC is in this book! Misako and Master Wu tell the ninja that... More

✧ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ✧
1 - Dɪssᴄᴜsɪᴏɴ
2 - A Nᴇᴡ Aʟʟʏ
3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
A/n
4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ
5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ
6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
8 - Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
9 - Tʜᴇ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ
11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
12 - Pᴇʀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
13 - Tʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
15 - Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Wᴇ Gᴏ
16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
17 - Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ
18 - Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ
19 - Bᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
20 - Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ
22 - Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ
23 - Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
24 - Pᴀsᴛ
25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
27 - Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
28 - Eɴᴇʀɢɪᴀ
29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ
30 - Sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ
31 - Dᴇsᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
33 - A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wᴀʟᴋ
34 - A Pʟᴀɴ
35 - A Normal Life
36 - This Feeling
37 - Home

26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ

42 0 0
By Golden-Gxrl

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ."
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Iɴ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇs
The ninja are fighting Colonel in the forest. While they are fighting Colonel, Zoe has left. She left to keep the nature realm safe. And her friends are protecting her. She will go back for them but in time. Andrew, Alec, and Miranda went to retrieve a few more weapons to use to fight against Colonel and his forces.

"Use Spinjitzu!", urges Lloyd.

And then like that fire, sparks of lightning, water, ice, earth, and green energy were everywhere. Lloyd uses his Spinjitzu and knocks Colonel down. At the same time Master Wu and Pixal use their weapons to take down his agents. Cole, Nya, and Zane were able to escape before being captured. But Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, and Pixal were not as fortunate.

Andrew, Alec, and Miranda see him capture them so they left and went back to Miranda's house to make a plan.

"Oh no! Colonel has Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Master Wu, and Pixal!!", says Nya worried.

"Do not worry I am sure that they are alright.", says Zane in a calm manner.

"What do we do now?", asks Nya.

"We need a plan. Let's go and find Zoe. Then we get the others back.", says Cole.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 217 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 268 20
It was a normal day for you until suddenly you get kidnapped by a serpentine. You yell for help but you felt as if no one was going to help you. You...
9 0 16
We all know our favorite protecters of ninjago. But what if their storys took a different route. What if it wasn't Just the six of them. What if they...
131K 3.1K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
388 31 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...