moonlight | k. bakugo

By thunder_roses

(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š„.๐™ฐ. ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™บ... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
bonus (six and a half).
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.

thirteen.

4.6K 145 156
By thunder_roses

"He told us to stand back and watch, but..." Todoroki held onto his case as he slid along some ice he created.

"To watch, we have to keep up!" Midoriya stated as he jumped through the air using his quirk.

Bakugo did something similar, using his explosions to propel himself forward as he kicked his case so it wouldn't fall behind him. (Y/n) stood on one of her steppingstones, kneeling on it as she gripped the edge with one gloved hand while using the other to hold onto her case.

This wasn't what I thought would happen literally minutes after arriving, but I guess I can't complain too much, she thought as she quickly pulled her goggles over her eyes and pulled her hair back. This is exhilarating!

She could feel her adrenaline rush as Endeavor quickly disappeared into the distance, going ahead to whoever was causing all the destruction and terror ahead of them. Bakugo yelled to her as they moved past some bystanders, "Sense who's ahead, (Y/n)! Let's see what bozo decided to wreck this place today!"

"On it!" she replied with a slight smirk, her eyes glowing from under her goggles as she attempted to see the situation ahead.

But rather than find Endeavor and the villain, she found another sight that was a bit more... concerning.

She came to an abrupt stop, nearly flinging herself off of her steppingstone in the process. Bakugo noticed her stop, turning back as he asked with a bit of irritation lining his words, "What are you doing?! What's wrong?"

(Y/n) clenched her jaw, gesturing with her head as she announced, "Follow me! I saw something else we should deal with!"

Midoriya and Todoroki shared a look, Bakugo not hesitating for a second to follow her as she turned slightly and began to head down another path towards the destruction. She thought as she rounded a corner, nearly falling off a second time, I sure hope I'm right about this...

"There!" (Y/n) dropped her case, leaping off of her steppingstone as she flipped through the air. "There are more of them waiting to get the drop on Endeavor!"

She was right—three more people holding weapons preparing for the villain and the incoming Number One hero. She bounced off another steppingstone, going for one of them after kicking off another—but she didn't get the chance to land a single strike before another force came in and stopped the fight.

"Oh! Trainees!"

"Is that Hawks?!" (Y/n) exclaimed as a couple feathers grabbed the three villains, throwing them aside and basically doing what the four students had intended to do.

Hawks's sudden appearance completely surprised the group, (Y/n) losing her focus from his arrival and beginning to fall back down to the sidewalk—not having enough time to create a steppingstone high or big enough to help with her fall.

She squeezed her eyes shut—but rather than meet the concrete face first, she felt a hand wrap around her waist and pull her off of the ground. She opened her eyes as she heard a pair of shoes skid against the concrete and come to a step.

Bakugo, who was a bit below her in terms of height, had somehow realized that she was not going to be able to stop herself from falling. So rather than let her faceplant against the sidewalk, he shot to the side and grabbed her waist, throwing her over his shoulder as he came to a stop.

"You really need to stop nearly cracking your skull open," he stated in a gruff tone, readjusting his grip as she pressed her hands against his back.

"Thanks..." She turned slightly as she patted his back. "If I wasn't wearing leggings underneath my skirt right now, I'd be screaming for you to put me down."

Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Tch, would you really want me to put you down?"

"Do you want to get kicked a few times?"

"Message received," he mumbled under his breath, setting her down as Midoriya introduced himself to Hawks, the villains getting arrested by the police and taken care of by a couple other Pros as they conversed.

(Y/n) walked over, grabbing her bags and brushing off some of the dust and dirt that had gotten on them in the scuffle. But the second she left, she heard Bakugo bark at Hawks, "Back there—I was faster!"

"Huh! You think so?"

She quickly walked back over, pulling her goggles back down to her neck as she stood next to Bakugo, elbowing his side as she hissed, "Really? Not even a 'hello!'?"

Bakugo made a low growl in the back of his throat, looking away from her as she rolled her eyes. Hawks noticed her, pointing to her as he said, "You're that girl from the Sports Festival—the one that beat Tsukuyomi a few rounds in."

"Oh, yeah," she nervously chuckled. "I guess I did."

A sly smile came across Hawks's face—one that Bakugo visibly did not like. "Keep doing what you've been doing, doll. It seems to work for you."

(Y/n) blinked a couple times, Hawks continuing to speak about a book he had been reading to Endeavor—eventually throwing out copies to everyone there.

She caught the book, flipping through a couple pages as Hawks took off from the scene. But even after he had left, what he had said to her seemed to continue to echo throughout her head.

"All five of you..." Hawks said as he flew off. "Good luck with the work-study!"

"Welcome to Endeavor's agency!" Burnin announced as she greeted the four students. "We're the Flaming Sidekickers!"

Woah... I've seen Burnin on TV before, (Y/n) thought as she continued to speak, informing them that they would basically be competing for the spotlight with the Pros, but never in real life! She's so cool (how ironic)!

After learning that the agency gets over a hundred requests a day, ranging from all kinds of missions, Bakugo punched his palm and said in a gruff tone, "Great. Let's get to freaking work then. I've been pretty ticked off ever since that spoonbill stole my glory."

(Y/n) shot her head towards Bakugo, furrowing her brows as she realized the nickname he had given Hawks. "Did you just call Hawks 'spoonbill'?"

"You've got moxie, guy," Kido said as he pointed to Endeavor's office. "But we gotta wait for Endeavor's orders!"

"He's sitting on his butt? What happened to those hundred requests?"

(Y/n) grabbed his arm, practically begging him, "Please don't start something, Katsuki. It's only the first day..."

"Ha ha ha! You'd better cool that head of yours, kid!" Burnin commented as she watched (Y/n) try to calm Bakugo down at least a little.

"Please don't do anything you'll regret!" (Y/n) further told him, Bakugo attempting and borderline failing to argue with her about the situation.

Eventually Burnin informed them, "The boss only requested Shoto and Skylight, so the other two will probably be working with us!"

This seemed to tick Bakugo off even more, (Y/n) letting out a slight yelp as he yelled, "As if! They told me I'd get to watch Number One in action!"

"We will. Calm down, Kacchan!" Midoriya attempted to help as (Y/n) was trying not to argue with him but failing miserably.

"But that's not what we expected. I'll talk to him," Todoroki stated, watching as the two continued their attempt to get Bakugo to stop yelling and barking at people.

But their fight was abruptly stopped when the doors opened, Endeavor stepping out as he said, "Shoto. Deku. Bakugo. Skylight." He narrowed his eyes, putting his head down slightly. "You four—with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

53.8K 2K 75
Full title: ๐˜“๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ (๐˜”๐˜๐˜ˆ/๐˜‰๐˜•๐˜๐˜ˆ ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜Ÿ ๐˜–๐˜Š๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ! ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) -~:~- ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž - (๐ง.) ๐š ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
993K 34.9K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
3.4M 98K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
519K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...