𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔, peter p...

By -romanogers-

[ BEING RE-WRITTEN ] ❝you're scared to be lonely, especially in the night. i'm scared that i'll miss you, it... More

introduction and cast
01 ≫ field trip
02 ≫ superpowers?
03 ≫ uncle ben
04 ≫ small knives
05 ≫ tony stank
06 ≫ new suits
07 ≫ patrol
08 ≫ liz's party
09 ≫ medusa
10 ≫ damn daniel
11 ≫ wing woman
12 ≫ papa's pizzeria
13 ≫ apartment
14 ≫ the avengers
15 ≫ reunited
16 ≫ *gag* feelings
17 ≫ a forking broken wrist
18 ≫ pain killers
19 ≫ new suit
20 ≫ british boy
21 ≫ one direction
22 ≫ squirrels in my pants
23 ≫ inflatable dinosaurs
24 ≫ a gay wedding
25 ≫ christmas
26 ≫ morgan
27 ≫ hot rod
28 ≫ multiverse
29 ≫ blanket burrito
30 ≫ robin sherbatsky
31 ≫ lawn maintenance
33 ≫ raquel is a mood
34 ≫ peter's birthday
35 ≫ hallucinations
36 ≫ a 24 hour anxiety attack
37 ≫ athazagoraphobia
38 ≫ cuddles
epilogue ≫ hell yeah, let's go
thank you so much (and important info)
CHERISH- T. HOLLAND

32 ≫ forehead of security

870 29 67
By -romanogers-

(3rd Person POV)

"You should make the suit fireproof, just in case." Eliza said, biting on her nails.

He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her, "You're being paranoid."

"I-I know. But are you sure that the class won't figure it out? I mean seeing both Spiderman and Spiderwoman in Europe? It's not that much of a coincidence..." she trailed off.

Peter swiveled around and put both his hands on her shoulders. He planted a kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath through her nose.

"No one is going to see us because they'll be on the ground while we're... actually I don't know where we're going," he thought for a moment, "I can't call Ned because he's tracking his phone, um... Happy?"

Happy popped his head out from the pilot's seat.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"My-my cellphone?"

"Yeah." He dug it out of his pocket and handed it to Peter. "What's your password?"

"Password."

"No- what is your password?"

"Password. The word, spelled out, password."

"You're the head of security and your password is password?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, I don't feel good about it either."

"Actually," Eliza stepped in, "he's the forehead of security."

"Ok, you need to stop hanging out with Tony," Happy grumbled.

"You hung out with Mr. Stark without me?" Peter pouted.

"Sorry!" she said hastily. He rolled his eyes dramatically and looked back down at the phone, going into Instagram to find Flash's live stream that had been going on basically the whole entire class trip.

"Ok, they're in London."

"Got it," Happy said, and turned the plane on to start flying towards London.

While Peter made his own custom suit, Eliza tried to focus on something other than the fact that they were thousands of feet up in the air. The ride over here was insanely fast, because Shuri wanted to have some fun with her. But she the ride did end with her throwing up.

But Eliza had always not been a big fan of airplane rides, see the flight to Germany for reference.

"So how was Italy," she asked curiously from behind him.

"It was good, except for the water monster that came out of the ground- or I guess, didn't." he murmured.

"Oh ok. By the way, I figured out a way to connect Andy and Karen together, so that's cool. Oh and also Shuri and I made this bracelet that is basically a portable Andy. How'd you like Edith while she lasted? Did you get the note I sent you? Those little videos were kind of fun to make, the shower one you can just ignore I guess. I just wanted to make out with you- but anyways did you know that Edith can see the stuff that people are doing on their phones? Very dangerous for fan fiction readers... maybe I should disable my phone-" she rambled.

Peter finished up designing the suit and let it fabricate itself. He did an about face, leaning against the work bench, crossing his arms, and raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend.

"-and do you ever think about the songs that we can't listen to some songs normally anymore because of what vine did to us? I mean take a look at the intro the Summertime Sadness, or Never Gonna Give You Up, which is a bomb song by the way, or Take On Me or Run Away With Me, or Hello, or hehe A Thousand Miles, Turn Down For What. Goodness, this is making me miss the early 2010's, okay-"

He smiled and bit his bottom lip, examining her features. Her hands were moving as she explained the plot of many different topics, obviously trying to distract herself from how high up they were in the air. He snickered at her rant, which was so incredibly true, but also hilarious.

"-so we know that Blaine and Kurt wanted to have a baby, so Rachel was the surrogate, but what about what Jessie thought- why are you laughing at me?"

"Nothing," he said quickly, and looked down at his feet. "I just really, really missed you."

Eliza's eyes softened. Her arms reached out to wrap around his torso, and his hands instinctively fell to her waist, holding her close. He breathed in the faint smell of tulips in her hair, then gave the top of her head a quick kiss.

"After we kick this guys ass, tonight d-do you wanna go exploring around London?" he asked quietly. She pulled back in looked back to his chocolate colored eyes. "I mean I know it's not Italy or anything- but London has some cool places... I think. I've never been here before."

"Yes."

"Yes like you want to go?"

"Yes."

"Ok," his face brightened and he smiled widely.

She smiled back, dimples forming in her cheeks, "Ok step one: we have to kick this guys ass. So, walk me through it."

"Okokok," a plan formed in his head, "I know it's illusion tech, so all we have to do is get on the inside of the illusion, then I take it down. Find him, and he's just a guy, so I can take Edith right back."

"Yeah, but last time you apparently got hit by a train," Eliza reminded him.

"True," he nodded, "But remember, you're here now, so my spidey senses are back."

"Ah, the Peter Tingle is back online, I see."

He clenched his jaw and Happy came running in.

"Your friends are at the Tower Bridge, some people call it the London Bridge but I figured it out," he said. "I'm gonna go scoop them up, how're the suits coming?"

They all glanced over at the suits, the lenses were just being put on the mask.

"Almost done."

"Ok, I'm going to fly the plane, you put the suits on." Happy said, then left to go to the cockpit.

Eliza glanced at her suit that was being printed out. It was the normal spider suit design, but black and purple. She had designed it a few months back, because the color clash looked epic and really modern. It was basically the same suit Peter was making, but with different colors.

Once the suits were done, they slipped them on and went out of the emergency exit. Because both of them had wallcrawling abilities, they stuck to the side of the plane, which terrified Eliza to the core.

She felt like she was going to throw up in her mouth, and the feeling intensified when she saw the giant monster that was coming out of the sea and up into the air, making storm clouds and lightning in its wake.

"Peter, are you sure that's not real?" Eliza asked over the comms, because it was way too loud up there for them to hear one another.

"Yeah, it's just a hundred times bigger than I expected!" he yelled.

Happy had to fly up higher, above the storm, so that Beck wouldn't see them coming in. Eliza unstuck her fingertips from the plane, and did a badass backflip down into the air. Peter followed her down, both activating their parachutes so that they wouldn't plummet to their deaths.

They glided towards the giant monster that they had to keep reminding themselves wasn't real, and using the web wings built into the suits was really helpful, because the wind caught on along with them. The monster was gray and covered in fire, until they crossed the barrier and went inside.

Drones were flying everywhere, projecting inside of the illusion. The outline was blue, with multiple orange spots to make provisional fire.

Each of them landed on one of the drones, and initiated the electrifying webs, attaching one to that drone, then jumping around to all the other ones. Once all of the drones were connected together by the webs, Eliza and Peter high fived with the hands that had the webs attached to them, causing the illusion to break formation and dissolve.

That exposed the drones to everyone, and caught Beck's attention. He sent a drone to hit Peter in the chest, sending him flying and onto the bridge. Eliza dove after him.

The illusion was starting to reform itself, until it died completely.

In the distance, Peter could see an explosion near where Happy was.

"Happy are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah we're okay, just go get Beck," he said.

He quickly scrambled to his feet when he saw drones starting to target him and Eliza. They began to fire bullets, but the pair swiftly dodged all of them, running further down the bridge.

Eliza shot a web at one of the railings, swinging down below the bridge to try and escape the drone's firing. But it wasn't working. The drones kept on shooting at them, making loud explosions go off in both the air, and on the ground.

"Happy, please say something so we know you're alive!" Eliza said.

"I'm here, I'm here. There are two drones chasing after us, we're on our way to the Crown Jules Vault, I bought us some time," he paused. "But not much."

Peter and Eliza glanced at each other, and nodded.

She broke off running towards the vault, leaving Peter on the bridge to fight by himself. About twenty drones ended up following Eliza to the vault, so to trick the system she hid behind a car and waited for the drones to go ahead of her.

Once they did pass overhead, she shot a web at one while it flew along, so she was basically flying as well. However, the other drones noticed this and shot at her. She yanked on the web, thus making the drone fire at random, hitting many of the others in its path.

Because five of the drones were destroyed in the shooting, the other fifteen targeted her, pointing green lasers at her chest.

"Crap," she sighed.

Promptly, she grabbed a twenty foot long pole from on the ground, and used her geometry knowledge to perfectly direct and position the pole so it would hit at least three of the drones at once. She launched it in the air at full force, hitting them right where she intended to.

She pumped a fist in the air, but the celebrating didn't last long because of the other twelve drones chasing after her.

Many things were destroyed in the path of Eliza running towards the vault to get to her friends. The drones only fired at moving targets, which was difficult if she wanted to get to her destination as unproblematically as possible.

None of them managed to hit her though, because of her spider sense and quick moving. When she arrived at the vault, she had already managed to shake ten of the drones. The last two that were following her, she decided that she wanted to have some fun with Beck and wait until the last second to attack them.

From what she understood, her friends and Happy were in the vault that currently, one drone was laying on the ground destroyed and a morning star next to it. That drone noticed her and turned around, ready to fire along with the two behind her.

Before they could do so, Eliza jumped up into the air, arching her back up to the ceiling and landing in front of the vault in a superhero position.

The three drones thought they were about to fire at the girl, but just ended up shooting each other. She smirked underneath the mask at her success, then stood up and turned to open the vault door.

MJ, Katie, Ned, and a sweaty looking Happy stood in view, holding up different weapons, ready to defend themselves.

Ned unlinked his arms from MJ and Katie's and ran up to Eliza to hug her. She hesitantly hugged back, not really sure why he was doing it.

"Thank god you're here, those drones were shooting lasers and fire at us," he pulled back from the hug and looked her up and down, "Looks like you got a little beat up too. But I like the new suit."

She looked down and spread her finger's apart, examining the suit. It was a little burned, more reason they should have made them fire proof.

Speaking off burned suits, while Eliza was saving their friends, Peter was being blasted with a blow torch by the drones. He ducked down into the water to cool off, but then went right back into the fight.

As he was swinging back onto the bridge, a drone knocked him off his rhythm and behind a car. They were searching for him, but couldn't find their target. Peter poked his head up from behind the car and decided to do a little experiment. He picked up a small stuffed animal that must have fallen out of the car, and chucked it up in the air, then the drones all fired rapidly at it. In his head he came up with a plan to make a bomb to destroy all the weapons trying to come after him.

The plan was going okay until he ran out of webs. Sighing and trying to use as many resources as possible, he found a sign to use as a shield from the bullets and made a makeshift bomb out of random parts from the ground, and one of the fallen drones.

He got into position, shield in tacked and bomb ready to go, then ran out into the clearing. The drones identified him and fired, but Peter threw the bomb up just in time, so none of the bullets would hit him. The flock of about thirty drones basically disintegrated under the impact of the bomb.

One of the other fallen drones was still shooting air forces upwards, ergo Peter used the shield to bounce up into the air, breaking through a glass flooring where Mysterio had taken base. Peter's feet stuck to the ceiling and grabbed Beck's CGI suit collar, and punched his glass helmet.

The punch of his helmet deactivated all the drones, shutting them down for good.

"You're lies are over Beck." Peter said, still hanging him by the collar.

Weirdly, Beck was smiling a little bit.

"This certainly isn't ideal, but I have contingencies," he said. "Edith?"

A few drones hadn't escaped the deactivation, meaning he still had minor control. One of the still standing ones ejected a force at Peter, sending him flying across the high level footway of the Tower Bridge. There was broken glass everywhere, covering most of the ground.

Peter struggled to stand up, for some reason there being a blistering pain in his side, but nonetheless he did stand up. While all this was going on, Eliza was quietly but surely climbing her way up the bridge to where they were.

"Just give me the glasses," Peter grumbled.

Beck teasingly pulled the pair of glasses out of his pocket and raised his eyebrows, "You want these? Come and get em." Eliza could hear their conversation over the comms, and rolled her eyes. Beck sounded like a six year old trying to make his mom mad.

About twenty drones came flying the broken windows, cloaking themselves and turning the footway completely black.

Peter inhaled, getting ready for what was coming. "Come on Peter tingle," he whispered.

Eliza let out a loud laugh, but then quickly covered her mouth. Three, four, then five drones noticed the unfamiliar sound and broke their formation from Peter's illusion, and focusing on Eliza.

"No, no, Edith what's happening?" Beck asked, trying to understand why drones were flying away without his permission.

"New target acquired," EDITH said.

The drones flew down to hover next to where Eliza was sticking to the side of the bridge. They commenced their firing, while Peter fought the remaining, and Beck just stood there confused.

The bullets that were aiming at Eliza caused her to start slipping because one hit her in the arm. Another hit her right hand, and she fell, down into the water. It was a slow fall, although she later wished it would have been quick and fast, because it was terrifying.

It was awful to see the last thing before darkness be bullets firing at you, fire and destruction all around, until that giant splash into the abyss.

Eliza had a lot of time to think while she was under water, at first she was still hyped up on adrenaline from the climb, and the salt water inside her bullet wounds was all she could focus on. Until she thought about how to get out of the situation.

Sometimes this part about Eliza got her in trouble, sent her to a therapist, or wasn't a good quality, but in this case it was incredibly helpful for her own use. Her thoughts were so clouded with ways to get out of the water, she forgot one of the basic rules of being a human.

Breathing.

She scrambled to try and pull her mask off, then realized something. Facial recognition. If EDITH recognized her face because she made EDITH, the drones would stop firing at her. Because that's how Mr. Stark had programmed it to work.

Eliza wasn't the best swimmer in the world, and it was especially difficult because if the bullet wounds in both her left arm and right hand.

Her and Peter, a few months back, found the pool at the compound, and literally stayed in there the whole day playing with pool floaties like little kids. But also that's just how they acted regularly.

Nonetheless, she managed to make it to the top and ignore the hot blood spilling out of her arms.

Since her mask was off, EDITH scanned her face, and just like that the drones weren't firing at her anymore, and came to her defense.

"Edith what's happening? Why aren't the drones shooting at her?" Beck asked frantically.

"Eliza Porter can not be a target, new target acquired, Quentin Beck." EDITH responded.

Beck started to protest, but a drone flew in front of the window he was standing behind, and shot multiple bullets. Because the drones didn't have their aim on, the bullets went all over the place and only two hit Beck. In the chest.

He tumbled to the ground while holding his side. Peter destroyed the last drones by ripping them in half with his hands, sending debris everywhere. The adrenaline rush was making his chest rise and fall fast while limping over to Beck's body, and rip off his mask.

"You're a good person Peter," he mumbled, "Such a weakness." He pulled out the glasses from his CGI suit and put them out for Peter to take.

But he didn't fall for it, and could sense that it wasn't real. Before the gun could even go off, Peter grabbed out to the right and aimed the gun at the ceiling so it wouldn't hit him.

Beck's projected body dissolved from on the floor, and appeared right next to him, with the glasses on.

"You can't trick me anymore," Peter strained.

He twisted Beck's wrist so the gun fell down and onto the floor, then quickly yanked the glasses off of his face. He collapsed to the ground again, still wounded from the drones.

Peter put EDITH on and as quickly as he could, said, "Edith turn off the drones."

EDITH scanned his eyes, "Biometric scan complete. Welcome back Peter. Shall I execute all cancelation protocols?"

"Do it. Execute them all."

"Confirmed."

All six hundred drones flew away, and back to where they belonged.

Peter watched them fly, and turned to Beck's body, laying on the ground.

"How could you do all of this?"

"You'll see Peter. People... need to believe. And nowadays, they'll believe anything."

His body went still, and his eyes turned glassy and pale.

Peter held EDITH up to his face, "Is he-is this real?"

"All illusions are down Peter."

He sighed and started to walk away, down to the main part of the bridge. Eliza had to try her best to shoot a web up at the side of the bridge to pull her up and out of the water. She climbed over the side railing and landed on her feet.

Her ponytail was all over, dirt covered her face and suit, blood ran down her left arm, and to top it all off, covered in water. She made the mistake of trying to wipe the dirt off her forehead, spreading blood on it.

'Dammit I just Simba'd myself,' she thought.

She leaned her back against the railing and caught her breath. Peter limped into view, the fire next to him reflecting off his eyes. Eliza looked up from her wet feet and saw his brown curls over the top of a car.

The edges of her mouth pulled up into a small smile and her pupils dilated.

She started out walking, but picked up to a jog on her way over.

"Peter!" she exclaimed.

He looked up and saw the person he loved most in the world, running up to him. He grinned from ear to ear, relieved to see her still alive.

They were about two feet apart when Peter reached out to grab her wrists, putting them behind him and embracing her tightly, arms wrapped around her waist to hold her closer.

"I'm so happy to see you," he breathed.

Eliza stayed silent, listening to his heart beat start to settle down. She moved so her head was in the crook of his neck, and he squeezed her tighter.

They pulled back from the warm hug and looked each other in the eye.

Peter broke the silence. "Wow, we've really been through some shit."

She chuckled and bit her lip, examining the rest of his face. His cheek was covered in blood. She frowned, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you okay?"

"You were limping on the way over here, I don't really think you're okay. Um, how can I help? Do you need-"

"Eli I'm fine. I should be the one asking you if you need anything, your soaked in water. But hey," he smiled softly and put a hand on her cheek. She leaned into his touch. "We're still gonna go exploring later, right?"

She smiled and nodded, "We need to get cleaned up first."

Peter thought for a minute, "Um we can't go back to the class... maybe we could find a hotel or something?"

"Yeah sure," she agreed.

They realized they were still their suits, so asked EDITH to get them some clothes, and money for the hotel. They didn't know where or how she had actually done it, but she did.

Once changed in an alleyway, they walked into a hotel that was probably rated three or more stars, it wasn't like the fancy one in Prague, or the crappy one in Italy. It was just right for their taste.

At the front desk, a lady with blond hair who looked to be about eighteen and very bored with her job sat on her phone, smacking on a piece of gum.

"How can I help you," she asked slowly.

"Um, w-we just n-need a room," Eliza stuttered. She always got nervous talking to people she didn't know.

The blond lady looked up from her phone and squinted her eyes at the pair, "Room 12." She reached into a drawer and pulled out two things, then threw them at the girl. 

One was the key to their room, and the other was... a condom?

Her mouth fell open and she gaped at the woman.

She glanced back at her, "What? You're gonna need it. What with a handsome man like him, nice arms, nice hair," she winked at Peter.

Peter just stared at her wide eyed, his cheeks flushed. Eliza clenched her jaw and glared at the lady, grabbed the key and condom, grasped Peter's hand, and dragged him towards Room 12.

She slammed the door behind her and threw the items on the bed. 

Peter laughed at her, "You're jealous."

"I am not. My arm just really hurts," she said.

"Yeah, sure." he rolled his eyes.

She raised her eyebrows and took off her shirt, "Peter there is a bullet in my arm. How did you not notice this?"

His eyes enlarged a great deal at all the blood coming out her left arm. Also the fact that she only had a sports bra and leggings on now.

He rushed over and led her to the bathroom hastily, grabbing some towels to put pressure on the wound. She jumped up onto the bathroom counter and let her hair down, trying to comb through it with her fingers.

Peter turned around and stood on her left side, trying to clean up the blood. He looked through the bathroom's cupboards underneath her hanging feet for some gauze. After a few minutes of his searching, Eliza started to swing her feet back and forth, hitting him in the shoulder.

He got annoyed and stood up quickly. His breath caught in his throat when he noticed their noses touching, and lips brushing against one another. He stepped back a few inches, still in between her legs.

She watched him closely while he put the gauze on her arm, his tongue stuck through his teeth. Peter's phone buzzed, meaning he got a text.

He picked it up, it was from Ned.

guy in the chair
where are you?
are you okay?
is eliza with
you?

insect
eliza and
are in staying
at a hotel rn.
she kinda
got shot.

guy in the chair
😏😏😏

insect
bruh

guy in the chair
😏😏😏

insect
ned no

guy in the chair
😏😏😏

insect
nED pLS

guy in the chair
BRO
you aren't good
with girls, (see
liz for context)
but you managed
to get fReAkiNg
sPiDeRwOmAn!
obvi not as
good a relationship
as betty and i,
but still

insect
wow ok

guy in the chair
usually when
people imply
they're going
to a hotel that
means
😏😏😏

insect
ur just like the
lady that flirted
with me
at the front desk

guy in the chair
pfft did she
give you a condom
lmao

insect
yes...

guy in the chair
AHAHHAHAHAHA

insect
stAWP

guy in the chair
ok just tell me
where are you
rn

insect
standing
in between
her legs

guy in the chair
brUH
😏😏😏

insect
i-
😏😏😏
jk jk
unless???
nO peter

guy in the chair
are you seriously
having a
conversation
with yourself.
while talking
to mE???

insect
don't judge
me i'm sensitive

guy in the chair
whatever
go get your
womanz

Peter sighed and set the phone down, looking back into Eliza's eyes. He put both of his on either side of the white counter, trapping her in between him and the bathroom mirror. Her hands meandered down to the bottom seam of his shirt, tugging down a little.

The air in the bathroom seemed to get warmer, or maybe it was just because of the fact that their lips were almost touching.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked quietly.

"Please."

He leaned down to connect the space between them, placing his lips on hers. One of his hands fell down to her right thigh, and the other came up to cup her jaw. Eliza's fingertips slightly grazed Peter's lower abdomen under his shirt.

When he gasped at the contact, it gave her the chance to slip her tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. It was slow and sensual, making Peter's stomach twist in knots, and shivers dance across Eliza's skin.

Their tongues fought for dominance, but Peter eventually won by moving the hand that was on her jaw, around to the back of her neck to bring her even closer.

Eliza slid forward on the counter, and her hands found themselves in his curls, tugging and pulling at them. His lips left hers and swiftly trailed down to her neck, leaving a few kisses in the path. 

Her hands tugged at the bottom of his shirt, asking permission to take it off. He pulled back from her neck and she raised her eyebrows, "You good?"

"Yeah. Are you sure you want to keep going?" he asked.

"I mean we can stop if you want-" she said.

"nO! I mean I-"

Eliza smiled at his cuteness. One of the reasons she loved him so much was because of the way he acted around her when he was nervous. He stuttered a lot, scratched the back of his neck, and his cheeks heated up to a bright pink color.

She bit her bottom lip and decided to do something. Her hands were still on the seam of his shirt, so she just pulled upwards and he reflexively raised his arms up, still rambling and not knowing what was going on. She threw his shirt on the bathroom floor, still sitting on the counter.

With her feet, she pulled the backs of his legs so he was closer to her, leaned her head upwards to press their lips together and stop him from talking.

He smiled into it, and they stayed like that for a while, until it got rough. 

Their tongues were clashing together, Eliza slung her arms around his neck. His hands moved down to her legs and pulled her off the counter slightly, so they could then move to the backs of her thighs. He picked her up with ease, and her legs wrapped around his torso, still kissing him deeply.

He walked them out into the main part of the bedroom, not taking much time to examine what the room actually looked like, and set her  down on the bed so she was laying down. He straddled her waist and interlaced their fingers together, and kissed her jaw line.

Once he found the spot right underneath her pulse, she moaned softly and felt Peter smirk against her skin. 

She blushed and muttered a "shut up" to him.

He laughed and kissed her again.

Eliza and Peter's first time together was gentle and soft, Peter was sweet and asked for her consent multiple times. He also did end up using the condom given to him at the front desk. It was all they ever wanted it to be, and they were happy that they could share the experience with the only person who ever understood them completely, their best friend.

A/N- a few things:

-how sad is it that it takes like 6 hrs of my day to write these chapters? but anyways, to the 20 people that manage to come back to this story every few days, ily.

-this story won't really have any smut in it because i don't feel comfortable writing that kind of thing, however because of the person i am, it will have a ton of sex jokes so that it is the equivalent of a tv14 sitcom. 

 thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 979 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
290K 8.3K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
30.2K 708 12
*sequel to 'Just Out of Reach'* 'how to deal with your boyfriend's girlfriend returning from the dead' was not in any girlfriend handbook y/n was eve...
384K 11.5K 56
PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushed when you move away to another state. E...