Star Fairy Chronicles: Acts I...

بواسطة GumballFan13

Long ago, two gods created three species: Star Fairies, humans, and monsters. Blue, the princess of her home... المزيد

Act I Prologue
Chapter 0: An Ordinary Day with Blue
Act I: Chapter 1
Act I: Chapter 2
Act I: Chapter 3
Act I: Chapter 4
Act I: Chapter 5
Act I: Chapter 6
Act I: Chapter 7
Act I: Chapter 8
Act I: Chapter 9
Act I: Chapter 10
Act I: Chapter 11
Act I: Chapter 12
Act I: Chapter 13
Act I: Chapter 14
Act I: Chapter 15
Act I: Chapter 16
Act I: Chapter 17
Act I: Chapter 18
Act I: Chapter 19
Act I: Chapter 20
Act I: Chapter 21
Act I: Chapter 22
Act I: Chapter 23
Act II: Prologue
Act II: Chapter 25
Act II: Chapter 26
Act II: Chapter 27
Act II: Chapter 28
Act II: Chapter 29
Act II: Chapter 30
Act II: Chapter 31
Act II: Chapter 32
Act II: Chapter 33
Act II: Chapter 34
Act II: Chapter 35
Act II: Chapter 36
Act II: Chapter 37
Act II: Chapter 38
Act II: Final Chapter (39)

Act II: Chapter 24

4 0 1
بواسطة GumballFan13

The wind blew harshly as Willow and her friend ran through the forest of the Ebott Region. Her friend was a human boy named Lance who looked around 17-18 in appearance. He had short brown hair and red eyes filled with Determination. His outfit consisted of a brown tunic complete with a long-sleeved undershirt, dark pants and brown boots.

"How much longer do we need to keep running?" Lance asked while panting, "My legs are getting tired?"

"Just long enough to ensure that we can keep the rabbit safe," Willow answered.

"Speaking of which, have you told your princess about her?" Lance asked, "Don't you think she could help us?"

"She'll find out sooner or later," Willow answered. The two of them stopped in front of a giant rock wall blocking their path.

"It's a dead end," Lance stated, "What are we going to do? The rabbit is on the other side."

"That doesn't appear to be the case anymore," Willow replied, "Maybe she escaped. But for now, I think we have a bigger problem to deal with." They both looked up and saw a white liquid start to drop down to the floor. It began to form itself into a dog-like creature, but remained mostly liquid and appeared to be fused with another animal as well.

"An amalgamate?!" Lance said with surprise, "Here?!"

"Well, whatever it is, it doesn't want to be our friend," Willow said coldly as she summoned her scythe. She then dashed at it, and sliced it in two. Using her SOUL's power, she destroyed the creature.

"Thank goodness," Lance said with relief, "I'm glad we have someone like you to help out the anti- human-monster-alliance."

"Thanks," Willow said, "I'm glad we have you too." A moment later, Percy arrived at their location.

"Percy, you found us sooner than expected," Lance said, "Did you find any clues on where my mother might be? Also, is the rabbit safe?"

"The rabbit is fine," Percy replied, "I found a safe place for her. About your mother, I think I might have an idea of where she might be. Just past Mt. Ebott, there is a village called Hera Village. Your mother should be there."

"Well then," Lance said boldly, "Let's go then. There's so much I want to tell her." The three of them then ran out of the woods and towards the alleged location of Lance's mother.

...

Blue walked down the streets of Opal Town, pondering the recurring dream that refused to leave her head. As she was, she saw monsters and humans arguing with each other, along with monsters being greatly discriminated.

"Why can't we all just get along?" she asked herself, "Life would be so much easier if we could." As she continued walking, she accidentally bumped into a group of humans that looked very tough.

"Hey!" one of them shouted, "You better watch where you're going!" His voice rang in Blue's ears.

"I'm sorry," Blue said softly, "I'll be more careful next time."

"Oh, there ain't gonna be a next time, sweet cheeks," another one said, "Let's show her what we can do."

"Hey!" A voice shouted from across the town, "You leave that girl alone!" Blue looked over and saw a teenage goat monster crossing his arms. The humans turned around.

"Well, what do you know?" The leader said, "Prince Artemis thinks he can take us on!"

"You sure darn right I can," Artemis said toughly, "Leave that girl alone, or else."

"Or else what?!" the second human asked sarcastically, "You're going to beat us up with your fluffiness?" He then threw a punch at the goat prince, who then dodged it and then elbowed the human's neck, knocking him unconscious.

"Who wants some?!" Artemis asked toughly. The humans cowered and ran off.

"That's right!" he said, "Get lost!" He then walked over to Blue and lend his hand out to her.

"Are you alright?" he asked with a smile, "My name is Artemis Dreemurr, prince of the monsters."

"I'm, Blue Star," Blue answered nervously as she shook his fluffy hand, "Princess of the Star Fairies."

"Heh," Artemis responded, "You're royalty, just like me. Come. Follow me." Blue followed him into an underground tunnel deep in the woods. Down there was a secret base that housed the Anti-Human-Monster Alliance (AHMA). Familiar faces such as Emile, Layla, Henry, and Layla were down there as well, along with a bunch of humans and monsters.

"Welcome to the Anti-Human-Monster Alliance," Artemis told her proudly, "We're a group of humans, monsters, and Star Fairies that are attempting to end the war and bring peace between the humans and monsters. Blue, we believe that you should join us."

"We've been trying to get her to join for a while," Henry replied, "But she's so insistent on not doing so. Blue, if we want to end this war entirely, you must join us."

"Well, if there's any chance of ending this war, I'll join you," Blue answered, "I will be the one to save us all. This is the new calling Starlight was trying to tell me."

"Heh, no need to be so formal," Artemis smirked, "Honestly, though. That's great that you want to join us." A female skeleton monster walked up next to him. She wore a brown dress and looked no older than twelve.

"Who's this?" she asked, "Is this a new member?"

"Arial, this is Blue," Artemis greeted, "Blue, this is Arial."

"Very nice to meet you," Arial said with a smile, "I may be 12, but I'm mature enough to be all on my own."

"I see," Blue said as she began to scout the room, "Where's all of the adults?"

"Right here," Queen Snow said as she and Rosie walked towards her, "We're over the age of 500, so we believe that counts."

"Mom?! Rosie?!" Blue said with surprise, "You guys are in charge here?"

"Actually, a young man named Lance is in charge," Rosie explained, "We're just here for extra support. Anyway, welcome to the team. Feel free to roam about the area and enjoy your time here." They all walked away from Blue, leaving her alone to explore.

"There sure are a lot of children and teenagers here," she observed, "Not many adults though." Blue looked down and saw a toddler bunny monster walk towards her. She had light blue fur and wore a similar outfit to Blue.

"Hello there," Blue said with a soft voice as she waved lightly, "Where do you come from?"

"Blue?" the bunny responded.

"Do you have a home or a mommy?" Blue asked.

"Blue Claire?" the bunny responded.

"I see you found the rabbit," Artemis said as he walked over to Blue, "We found her in a burned down village. Her father was dead, but the whereabouts of her mother are unknown."

"That's unfortunate," Blue responded, "I wish there was something we could do."

"This war, it separates families," Artemis said in a serious tone, "We've been tasked to protect this rabbit from the humans, especially Professor G.S. Nova."

"Who is that?" Blue asked.

"Lance's father," Artemis answered, "He's found a way to turn himself into a monster and he plans to use the rabbit's power for evil purposes. She may look like a sweet cute little bunny, which she is, but she has incredible power not even we can explain."

"She's also wearing a similar outfit to me," Blue added, "I don't think that's a coincidence."

"Nah, it totally is," Artemis said, followed by a few chuckles, "That's the way we found her after all."

"Oh," Blue said, "Well if we're going to keep her here, we might as well give her a name." Blue picked up the child and held her in her arms.

"I was thinking about naming her Bleu Clair (Blue Claire)," Blue said with a smile, "It's French for light blue to match her fur color. Besides, she keeps saying it."

"Blue Claire!" Blue Claire said with joy. Artemis smiled.

"Well, I guess that name fits pretty well," he said. Suddenly, Blue received a vision of Lance, Willow, and Percy getting attacked by a mysterious figure.

"Sorry," Blue told Artemis, "I have to go." She gently put Blue Claire down and ran towards the location in her vision. The little bunny looked back and frowned with concern.

"Blue?" she said softly.

... to be continued. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.2K 218 16
[2nd book] ((COMPLETED)) {Undertale AU - Underfell} [WARNING:ENDING AND PLOT IS VERY CRINGEY] "Long ago, two races ruled the earth, the Humans an...
6.8K 336 35
Well....this is my first time to write a story,so I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or something,I'm not really good at writing stories,AND DON'T TAK...
18.9K 399 66
The Multiverse is vast, expanding continuously as more alternate dimensions are being created. Each world possesses it's own unique laws, stories and...
2.1K 31 4
There are 3 alternate timelines of the original Classic Sans, with each of them become extremely powerful under very unique circumstances. There is G...