His Little Brother

By DisasterChild20

Bet you didn't know that Stiles Stilinski had a baby brother. Well neither did he til he turns up one day out... More

Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Incorrect Quotes Part One
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Question
Children Designs
Chapter 47
Incorrect Quotes Part Two
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Incorrect Quotes Part Three
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Guys!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Inncorrect Quotes Part Four
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 41

182 7 0
By DisasterChild20

*Slight time skip to beginning of Senior year, the triplets are about 5 months old now.*

Cal sits on the hood of the jeep as Scott and Stiles talk about where they are going to live while at college. "All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury. Also expensive." Stiles tells Scott. "What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott asks him. "Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles explains. "You're bringing the Jeep?" Scott asks making Cal smile. "You know the plan, okay. No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Cal is taking a gap year with Ethan, Jackson, Aiden, Isaac and Louise. Cora is going to stay here and visit us every now and then. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect." Stiles rambles making Cal nod. "Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott suggests. "I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision. Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know." Stiles tells him.

Cal looks up at the full moon with Scott and thinks about the year that's ahead of them. "You're all right? You're starting to feel it?" Stiles asks them. "No. Just thinking." Cal responds making Scott nod. "About what? Senior year." Cal tells him. "Senior year, come on, that's, that's... That's nothing. That's going to be easy." Stoles tells him making Cal shrug. Scott sighs I've been thinking about it too. It's more like something Deaton told me once. You ever hear of regression to the mean?" Scott asks them. "No, I don't think so." Stiles responds. "It was his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle. So, think about the last few months. Things have been good, right?" Scott asks. "But not amazing." Cal adds. "Yeah, but no one's tried to kill us in six months either." Stiles points out. "Right. We've been pretty much in the middle for a while. Which means, at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are gonna get really good again..." Scott trails off. "Or really bad." Cal finishes.

Stiles sighs "Think it's been long enough?" he asks. "Yes!" Liam shouts over from the tree they had chained him to. "Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here." Stiles tells him. "All right, you're two years older than me. Well Cal is the same age as me. And I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam says as they walk over. Cal starts undoing the chains as they talk "It's not that we don't trust you." Scott starts. "It's that I don't trust you." Stiles cuts in. "But after that last full moon..." Cal trails off. "It was one slip up."Liam tells them trying to defend himself. "Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a "monstrous dog-boy" running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked." That's a slip up?" Stiles asks making Cal chuckle. "Why were you naked?" he asks his friend. "It was really hot out that night, okay. Let me go." Liam groans. "You sure you're okay?" Scott asks. "It won't happen again." Liam promises. "You're in complete and total control?" Cal asks. "Yeah. Complete and total." Liam nods as they jump in the jeep.  "Come on we're meeting everyone at midnight." Cal reminds his brother as they start driving.

"Is it a party?" Liam asks everyone. "It's not a party." Cal responds. "Then what's at midnight?" Liam asks. "Your bedtime." Stiles tells him. "Why aren't the girls going?" Liam questions. "They're meeting us there, okay? And just stop asking questions, all right? It's a senior thing. You'll know when you're a senior." Stiles responds making Liam lean back in his seat. Cal pulls out his phone and tries to call Jackson but it doesn't ring. "You guys having trouble with your phones?" he asks. As he does the engine splutters making the jeep come to a halt. "Oh. What the hell?" Stiles asks. "You out of gas?" Liam asks. "No, it's electrical. Probably the alternator again." Stiles says jumping out with Scott. Cal groans and tries to call Ethan but getting the same result as last time. Lightning suddenly strikes behind the jeep making both Cal and Liam turn to look. "Guys..." Cal calls just as another bolt hits closer to the jeep. "Guys!" Liam calls. "Yeah, give us a second, please." Stiles tells them. "Liam, stay in the car, okay?" Scott calls back. A bolt of lightning hits just behind Scott and Stiles "That was close." "Very close." they say to each other. The engine starts again making Cal sigh in relief "Can we go now?" Liam asks poking his head out the window.

Stiles pulls into the parking lot where they're meeting Malia and Cora. "Sorry we're late." Stiles apologies as Malia and Cora walk over. "Hey." Cora smiles before kissing him. "I'm sorry too." Liam smiles making Cal smack the back of his head. Malia sits in the middle of the boys with Cora on Cal's lap. "You boys do remember I own a gun, right?" Mr Tate asks them. "Vividly." Stiles responds. Everyone turns to look at Malia "What?" she asks. "Did you find out yet?" Stiles asks. "Find out what?"Liam asks. "They're gonna email me." Malia tells them. "Is this about summer school?" Liam questions. "You told him?" Malia asks. "Uh..." Stiles starts. "Oh, no, all they said was you had to go to summer school 'cause the principal said your test scores weren't good enough and you might have to repeat junior year." Liam tells her making Cal sigh "We should've left him chained to the tree." he tells Scott and Stiles.

Cal stands in the hospital reception with Malia and Cora as they wait for Stiles and Scott to get back. Malia looks at her phone for the fifth time in ten minutes making Cal grab her hand. "It's going to be okay. It's just the storm messing with the signal. Anyway, I'm sure you passed with all the revision you did." he tells her. She nods and puts her phone in her pocket "Thanks Cal." she smiles. Stiles and Alcott walk over to them "Cora, if you were going away and I told you "Don't worry, go have fun." What would you think I was talking about?" Stiles asks. "Fun like bowling? Or sex with other guys?" Cora asks. "Okay, yeah. Now I'm worried." Scott says as a man is brought in on a gurney. "Hey, Mom, where's all this coming from?" Scott asks as Melissa walks past. "A jackknifed tractor-trailer on 115, caused a major pile up." she responds making Scott and Stiles look at each other. "Okay, okay, there's only one way back into Beacon Hills from the airport." Stiles starts. "115." Scott responds. "Kira's never gonna make it." Cal groans. "I can get her. You guys head to the school. Lydia's probably already there. We'll meet you by midnight." Scott says starting to walk off. "How are you gonna get to her in the middle of a traffic jam?" Stiles asks confused. "We'll make it. Trust me." Scott says running off. Cal looks at Stiles "He has his bike idiot. Come on let's go." he says before leading everyone to the jeep.

As they arrive at the school Cal spots Ethan, Jackson, Isaac and Louise with the triplets under a covered area. Smiling her rushes over to them "You're here, what took so long?" Ethan asks as he reaches them. "The jeep broke down, then we had to get Malia and Cora, before dropping Liam off at the hospital." Cal explains. He looks at the triplets to see that Arlo is the only one awake; smiling he crouches down and starts playing peekaboo with him. Argo giggles and grabs Cal's hand, holding onto it tightly. Cal smile drops when Stiles, Cora, Malia and Liam run over. "What's wrong?" Jackson asks them. "Scott's in trouble." Stiles explains. Cal turns to Louise "Stay with the triplets, see if you can find Lydia and Aiden." he tells her. Louise nods and kisses Isaac before they run to where they hear fighting.

Running under the underpass they find Scott fighting a tall man with glowing talons. Cal runs over with Ethan and Jackson to help fight while Isaac and Malia check to see if Kira is okay. "True Alpha? Where's your power, Scott?" the man asks. "Who are you?" Scott responds. "A devoted fan. Show me the man who took down Deucalion and broke the Argents. I came for that Alpha." the man tells him as he throws Cal at Jackson and Ethan, making all three fall to the floor. Another person shows up and starts fighting against the man before been thrown to the floor aswell. "And I didn't come just to claim your status." the man continues before before clawing Scott. Cal growls and goes to move forward but stops when Scott breaks the man's arm "I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run." Scott says standing as the man falls on the floor. "I'd run." Stiles suggests. The man stands up and runs leaving his talons behind. Cal steps forward and picks them up before handing them to Scott.

The person who turned up part way through transforms back and walks over to the group "You don't remember me, do you? I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade." he tells them. "Theo?"Scott asks. "You know him?" Malia asks. "They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again. Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." Theo explains making Cal look at Scott. "What do you want?" Ethan asks him. "I came back to Beacon Hills. Back home with my family. Because I want to be a part of your pack." Theo explains to Scott before walking off. Cal grabs Ethan and Jackson and leads them towards the school.

"We haven't seen this kid in years. You don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles asks Scott as they walk down a corridor towards the library. "I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me." Scott admits making Cal nod in agreement. Malia's phone vibrates making everyone look at her "I'm in. I passed. I'm officially a senior." she smiles making Cal smile and hug her. "Told you that you'd do it." he tells her as Lydia, Aiden and Louise walk over with the triplets. "Thank God. Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here. Are we doing this or not?" Lydia asks. Cal smiles and nods taking Arlo from Aiden. Arlo giggles and holds onto Cal's hair as Cal pulls faces at him. The group walk into the library at up to where everyone is writing their initials. "This isn't vandalism, is it?" Kira asks Lydia. "Not technically." Lydia responds making Cal laugh. Cal writes his initials before writing Z.G. (Zac's) between his and Louise's. He hands the pen to Scott who writes his followed by Alison's. They would have been with us." Aiden tells them. "They still are." Cal smiles before they all walk away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.8K 36
in which Stiles' twin sister, Collins, gets caught up in the werewolf business and gets drug into every adventure with her brother and his best frien...
195K 3.6K 51
[𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎✐] 𝄞𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈⭒♬ ゚. ❝ 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘧 �...
36.4K 1K 13
Stiles accidentally summons he and Derek's children from the future to the present.
1K 14 15
Stiles and Allison Argent just moved to Beacon Hills with their family from New York for a new start again, they both take making new friends easier...