Synergy

بواسطة prisoncells

What they thought was a casual romance, turns out to be a much bigger scheme? Can the bands handle the outcom... المزيد

Preface
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thritry-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sorry Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-Three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
The End

Seventy-seven

64 1 0
بواسطة prisoncells

"You're making a scene. Stop!"

Elas POV

My legs felt like bricks were attached to them as I slugged my way over to Harry.

"You look, pissy." Maura quipped as she stood next to Harry.

"Thanks." I cursed under my breath at my situation.

"I think that I'm going to-head up to my room and get some sleep." I stuck my thumb in the direction behind me signalling I wanted out now.

"What'd Heather say to you that's making you run this time?"

Shit. He knows. "Nothing really." He didn't look convinced. "She complimented me is all. My dress actually. I wasn't expecting that whole nice card thing she played."

The lie seemed to be a bit believable as Harry backed off. "I'll go up with you then."

"No!" I slapped myself at how forcefully I sounded. "No, uhm- I'm just- the concert was so much tonight I'm so exhausted and I want to be in a good mood for you tomorrow."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't give a shit about that crap Ela."

"Let's meet for breakfast tomorrow morning though, okay? Meet in the lobby at seven?" I took steps back to show I was leaving, without him.

"Ela?" He stooped his head. "Are you not happy to see me?"

My heart shattered. I was chipping away a at him right here and right now with an ax. Just like Heather said. "I am Harry. I am. I'm just so tired and-"

He knew my stubbornness. He knew he wasn't winning tonight. He nodded dimly in defeat. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to cheek, lingering for just enough to make the action intimate. I squeezed my eyes closed savoring every bit.

"Okay, tomorrow morning then." I backed up before I could let tears win the inner battle.

"Tomorrow morning."

***
Alexa's pov

"I can't believe you came!" I squealed like an innocent school girl as I ran into his arms.

"Its been months Alexa! I fricking miss you! Come here!"

I didn't care who was watching or who was taking pictures in that moment. All I cared about was Niall and seeing him.

We were established as an "underground" couple. Only a few close to us, like our bands and family friends knew about us.

I wasn't even quite sure if you could call us a couple. We were more of a "thing". I don't even know.

His arms tightened around me and his scent engulfed me in waves. It reminded me of all the times I spent laying by his side goofing off and messing around.

"How'd you know I was at this club?"

He smiled like a bafoon.
"Melinda."

I grinned like an idiot. "She's such a dog."

My eyes flashed in the direction of Harry and Ela.

"So uhm- I thought they weren't supposed to meet up again till Melinda and Jack's wedding?"

Niall raised a knowing eyebrow.
"Someone couldn't wait..."

I smirked to myself.

"Let's dance."

And danced we did. I forgot the sheer amount of happiness I felt around him. He lifted every single one of my worries away with a smile. I knew he was sorry for the past. I believed his truth. And all I wanted was to make this relationship stronger now.

"Well look who it is..Foodie boy."

I turned my head as Cody stalked over to Niall and I.

Niall gave me an odd look but put up with Cody anways.

"Hey mate. Nice to see you."

They did the typical bro handshake together as I watched idly from the side. I wanted to dance with Niall again, without Cody coming in and stealing him away from me.

"Came to visit one of my favorite girls?"

Shit. I knew what Cody was doing.
He didn't like One Direction. From many a long talk with him, I somehow managed to pinpoint the fact that he was jealous of them. I wished that he wasn't jealous of them, but my wishing would do nothing.
I had become close to Cody over the past few months on tour and it would it be perfect if he would drop his jealousy and become friends with Niall. My life would be so much easier.

One glance at Niall and his carefree facade was replaced with a look of warning. "You're favorite girl?" An awkward and almost cruel laugh escaped Niall's lips. It was meant to ease some tension, but if anything it only added more.

"Best girl friend I have had." Cody beamed proud at me, while winking.

"Cody! You're making it sound like were dating!" I swatted his chest. "Were friends Niall. Cody and I are just two friends." I crindged as I somehow put down Cody. Niall didn't look too convinced.

"Two friends who share everything, yeah." Cody had no shame.

I elbowed him in the side. "Okay, well Niall and I are going to dance now...See you later Cody!" I turned my back to Cody, not giving him an option to reply or continue his embarrassing charade.

Niall was quite..Too quite.
I knew I had to let him decompress, so I stayed silent too.

"I can see why Ela hates him."

I squeezed my eyes tight at the inevitable. "Cody just- he just doesn't quite know when to quit. I promise though, he's not bad. Once that wall he puts up comes down, he's funny and all."

Niall said nothing. I suddenly felt bricks placed on my shoulder as his surprise trip turned to a disaster. He was mad. He was mad and jealous.

"Harry looks upset. I'm going to talk with him."

His hands left my hips and I instantly felt colder and more empty. "Niall-"

His stride grew longer as he reached Harry and clapped a hand on his back.

I decided to follow.

"I'm sure it's nothing." I caught a part of the conversation as Niall tried reassuring Harry.

"What's wrong?" I pried. My hand rested on a sticky patch of the bar. I grabbed a near napkin and tried wiping it off.

Harry only shrugged.

"He thinks Ela is..acting weird."

I rolled my eyes. "Well what's new."

With two brooding boys, my joke failed to gain any laughter.

"Why do you say that?"

Harry only shrugged again.

Niall spoke for him. "She's distant and all."

Strange. Last time I spoke to Ela, she was pretty much ready to get back with Harry.

"I'll talk to her. Don't worry about it Harry. Trust me."

He acted uneffected, like he wasn't concerned with his half hearted shrugs. But I could see him side eye me, in hopes I would talk to her and figure it out. I could see the tight grip of his fingers as they wrapped around his beer. I could feel his tensions in his shoulders just by glancing at his stance.

As if the tense moment couldn't get any worse suddenly Cody reappeared. He placed his arm on the bar, right in the sticky spot my hand previsouly landed cauging me to almost giggle.

"I'm heading up now." When no one said anything he pressed further. "Off to bed with Ela." He smirked.

Oh shit. Harry was not in the mood to be toyed with right now.

"You're off your fucking rocker if you think for one second I would believe that Ela would sleep with you."

Cody didn't falter. Neither did his smile.

"On the opposite actually, you see we do every night. On the same bus."

Harry's eyes shot vividly green daggers at Cody. "What the fuck are you trying to say?"

"Well I came over here to just say goodnight. Don't let the bed bugs bite and all that-"

Cody collar was gripped in a harsh fist as he got smacked against the bar. I was shocked though when I discovered the hand that grabbed him was Niall.

"Niall! You're making a scene stop!"

Niall's grip loosened, but he didn't release Cody yet.

"Let me talk to Cody. Please Niall. Just give me a minute."

I couldn't blame the boys for wanting to fight Cody. Heck, I wanted to fight him right now. Especially when I looked over and saw a triumphet smirk on his face.

"I only meant we sleep on the same tour bus and all. We don't have sex if that's what you're implying." Cody sauntered as I dragged him away from Harry and Niall.

"Cody! What the hell! I'm trying really hard here to get them to see you're not an asshole but when you pull this crap, I can't win!"

"I was only saying goodnight Alexa."

I wanted to pull my hair out. "In a matter of minutes you had Niall thinking we were dating and had Harry thinking you and Ela were having sex!"

I smacked him when he smiled at his accomplishments.

"Making enemies with this life style can only lead to bad things. I suggest you back off Cody."

"Don't you see Alexa?" He looked at me like I had seven eyes. "I can do whatever or say whatever I want to them with no consequences."

"What?" I spat.

"I can say whatever I want without having to worry about 'making enemies' because as long as I'm friends with you, as long as I have some type of association with Ela, as long as I'm on the road with Baseline, I'm untouchable to One Direction."

I shook my head confused and dazed. "I'm not following."

"They won't do anything. They know if they were to do something to me it would only make Baseline look bad publically. Niall won't do anything because he knows it will upset you. Harry won't do anything because he doesn't want to upset Ela in anyway."

"Ela wouldn't care."

"But the publicity would. The publicity would be all over it. And that would make Ela care."

I could see what Cody was saying now. I didn't approve, but I understood what he was saying clearer now.

"They talk a big game, but they won't do anything Alexa. They're too whipped to." He patted me on the head like a two year old.

"See you in the morning, babe."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.2K 204 18
When Harry gets accepted into the biggest boyband, One Direction, he has a great opportunity. But when he starts to fall in love with a certain band...
17.4K 553 23
The boys of One Direction decide to have some fun, but what happens when their fun leads them to something they didn't expect? While REALLY drunk, Ni...
82K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
558 29 17
Louis Tomlinson isn't really a relationship kind of guy, casual hook ups work fine for him, that is until Harry Styles stumbles into his life and tur...