Sweet Damnation (Richonne Lem...

Par TaraNorthman

Artistically inspired- love, humor, romance, drama, and lots of sexy, one-shots involving Rick and Michonne (... Plus

I Need You
Hi Jessie...Bye Jessie
Reunited
Ten Questions
Yogurt Vs. Cake
Stuff ~N~Thangs
Be My Forever
Closer
The Pleasure Is All Mine
Beautiful Stranger
No Ordinary Love
Sweet Damnation
With Or Without You
Pretty Kitty
Pussy Wars
At Last
Pure Domestic Bliss
Evening In The Truth
Write Or Wrong
Red Light Special
Handcuffs
Porn Star
Seeing Through Tears
Heart Of The Matter
My Home Is In Your Heart
Endless Inferno Pt.1
Endless Inferno Pt.2
Endless Inferno Pt.3
Musings Of Rick
Musings Of Michonne
Musings Of Richonne
Southern Muse
Southern Comfort
Southern Regions
Southern Charm
Anytime/Anyplace
Rapture
Rapture Deux
My Lady
Close Your Eyes
All Because Of You
In Mint Condition
Ain't No Sunshine
All The Wrong Reasons
To Make Things Right
Jesus Watches Us
Just A little Talk With Jesus
Damn You
Soft Shock
If You Leave, Promise Me
More Than Words
That Night In Memphis
1-900-Richonne (Preview)
II: Shutting Out The Past
III: I Heard A Kiss From You
IV: Waiting For This Moment
V: Tell Me Baby
Out Of Dreams
Rude Boy
The Moth and The Flame (Preview)
Cowboys and Stallions
Off The Grid (Preview)
Believe A Little Bit Longer
The Party Crasher
Hotel Hottie
Mistress Michonne
That Night In Vegas (Preview)
Rick's Tricks ~ Michonne's Treats

Richonne Fire Hazard

177 8 7
Par TaraNorthman

A/N: A very naughty (Richonne OOC) Lemon Shot. Happy New Year!

Rick's chiseled, nude body is stretched out on the bed, relaxed, his erection is massive and hard as granite. He's lighting a cigarette and Michonne slowly, gently, wraps her pouty lips around the tip of his cock. He's done this before, to their mutual enjoyment, and it's her goal to get him to the point where he's too distracted to continue. This time she keeps her lips loose, tongue soft as she sucks his dick, savoring him as the smoke wafts over her. The sounds of his satisfied exhalations warm her just as much as the fingers from his other hand, lightly scratching her scalp. She takes it slow but sloppy, knowing he loves the sound of her slurps and the feeling of her saliva running down his balls, tickling him to the point of insanity.

"Michonne!" He hisses. She knows that undeniably, she has his full attention now. She takes advantage of it, inching further down his shaft until her eyes water and breathing from her nose becomes difficult.

"Goddamn Michonne!" His hips buck in unrestrained pleasure. She releases him slowly, tauntingly running his ridged head over her lips as if applying lipstick, rubbing her cheek against his shaft before dipping down to nuzzle his balls.

The dark-skinned beauty reaches up to his body, fingers closing around the cigarette as she extracts it from his mouth and inhales, letting her pert breasts brush against his wet tip before handing it back and sliding back down and continuing to suck him with abandon.

Michonne became impossibly aroused as she witnesses his left hand tightly fisting the sheets, still, she remains focused on her mission now. He's close. Groaning, he presses himself into the mattress to fight the urge to thrust up into her, and her mouth closes tight around him as he comes with a low "Ohhhhh."

Michonne is suddenly aware of the smell of something burning, and she looks up to see his head resting against the pillow, eyes closed, his hands lying limply against the blanket where the end of his cigarette is currently burning a hole.

"Rick!"

Michonne shrieks and grabs the butt of the cigarette from between his fingers, tossing it into the ashtray on the nightstand with a giggle.

"Oops," he sighs serenely as she nestles into the crook of his neck, kissing him there. He lets her rest for just a moment before reaching over for another cigarette and lighting it.

"Open," Rick playfully demands as he straddles Michonne's torso, placing the lit cigarette delicately between her beautiful lips before starting to work his way down her sexy, naked body.

"Rick, I need a minute," She attempts to protest, but he's already pressing light kisses to her hardening nipples, and she's suddenly lost the ability to form a coherent sentence.

"Ahhhh," The petite woman gasps as Rick runs the tip of his perfect nose from her chest to navel, to her swollen and sensitive clit, then pauses.

"Let's see if we can burn the house down," he says with a devilish smirk as his handsome face disappears between her shapely legs.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3K 43 9
❝ 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 .. 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗐𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗌𝖾 ❞ | 𝖪𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇𝖾...
1.5K 47 20
Sometimes love is inevitable. Despite the obstacles of time, place, and other people, true love is just meant to be. This is an AU no ZA fic that fol...
8.7K 322 15
Aria Dixon finds herself tied- literally. After a tragedy that strikes her down, she believes all hope is lost, and all meaning for staying alive is...
1.9K 39 37
'you could have died' 'it's not a big deal' *** 'ive been on my own before and its not a big deal.' *** 'you guys are dating?' 'it's not a big deal' ...