The Sister (Harry Potter/Geor...

By StylesImagines444

Angelica Lily Riddle is the secret Daughter of Lily Potter and Tom Riddle (Voldemort). She was sent to Azkaba... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII

VII

90 2 0
By StylesImagines444

The Sister Part VII

Angelica's Point Of View

⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡ ⚡

Angelica's Outfit

George happily takes my hand and apparates us to Hogsmeade, where he is taking me on our date.

"I didn't wanna say in front of those nosy buggers at the house, but, you look beautiful, Angel."

George says and my face heats up as he leads us the town.

"Thank you. I like that colour on you."

I compliment him and he thanks me with a smile and I know at that moment that George smiling is my favourite sight.

He leads us to the far end of the town to a small pub called The Three Broomsticks. We walk inside and a man immediately greets George from where he stood behind the bar.

"George! Good to see you, Son! Take a seat with your lady friend and I'll be right over."

The man smiles and gestures to the back of the pub and George nods.

"Thanks, Hanstool."

We make our way to the back and George pulls out a chair for me. I thank him and sit down. George sits opposite me after draping his jacket over his chair.

"I hope this is okay."

George asks and I shrug, looking around at the quaint building.

"It's great. Although, I don't have any other preferences, so, you're lucky."

I say and George chuckles and looks up as Hanstool comes over to us. He is carrying two drinks. One is a butterbeer and the other is pumpkin juice, mine and George's favourite drinks.

"Thanks, mate. We'll have Fred and I's usual."

The man nods and leaves us alone again. I frown and look back at George.

"That sounds... Dangerous."

I say, referring to George's meal of choice. He laughs and I smile at the sound.

"Nah, don't worry, it's just a pie with mash potatoes and vegetables."

He says and I nod, my mind at ease. A few minutes later, our food arrives and I still, even after all the time I've been here have to bit by tongue to stop myself from asking him what he wants in return for my meal.

However, he quickly retreats and I'm grateful. George, however, is frowning at me.

"Is this too much for you? We can go?"

He tells me, but, I shake my head and reach across the table to place my hand over his.

"No, it's okay, really. It's just a weird adjustment to not have to do something for someone who offered me food."

I lower my head in shame, feeling embarrassed by my honesty. George, however, moves our hands, so, that our fingers are laced together.

"Hey, it's okay. Growing up, our parents had to work tirelessly to put food on the table. I'm not saying that I could ever understand, but, I do get it."

He says and I smile at him and nod. He smiles back at me before drawing his hand back to pick up his knife and fork.

I do the same.

⚡    ⚡    ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

After dinner, George paid and we left hand-in-hand.

"I wanna take you to my favourite sweet shop. It's called Honeydukes."

George smiles and I nod and let him lead me back through the town. We reach the shop and George pushes the door open and I walk inside.

The first thing I notice is the delicious smell. I inhale deeply, causing George to chuckle.

"Ah! Mr Weasley! So good to see you again!"

An older lady exclaims happily and George leads me over to the counter where the lady and an older man are.

"Mr and Mrs Honeyduke. I see business is going well. This is Angel. She's Harry's Sister."

The couple looks taken aback, their smiles wavering slightly and I frown. Then, just like that, the smiles are back.

"It's nice to meet you, dear."

The lady says and I nod to her as George bids his farewells to the couple before leading me over to a section of the store.

"I don't think they liked me."

I say and George sighs, turning to me.

"Voldemort ruined a lot of lives, Angel. The Honeydukes had a Son. Voldemort killed him for protecting Harry. Word must have gotten out about you."

He says, shaking his head and I frown, growing irritated.

"I'm not my Father, George. I don't hurt people for pleasure, I never could. Why do you think I have this?"

I ask him, pulling down my dress to expose my shoulder. George gasps and his fingers dart out to trace the jagged scar.

"How did..."

He trails off, unable to finish his question. Instead, I explain for him.

"It happened the night Sirius left. Bella was furious that he never took her with him and her feelings of anger became physical. I had the power to fight back, George, to kill her, but, I didn't. Do you know why?"

I ask him and he shakes his head, his eyes boring into mine.

"Because I'm not my Father."

I say and shrug my dress back up before navigating past him to the door. This time, he chases after me, gently taking ahold of my arm before I could leave the store.

"I'm sorry. Not everyone will understand your journey. That doesn't matter. They don't need to. It's your journey and yours alone, but, I'd like to be there for the ride... Until the last stop."

He says and I turn back to him, my eyes feeling wet and his eyes widen.

"Are you crying?"

He asks softly and a pitiful noise escapes from the back of my throat.

"It's that what I'm doing?"

I ask and he sighs and pulls me to his chest and I savour the feeling of his arms around me.

"Do you wanna get some sweets then go home?"

He asks and I nod against his chest.

"Yes, please."

I say and he laughs and takes my hand to lead me back over to the same section.

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

As we reach The Burrow, George pulls me to him and kisses me deeply. I obviously return the kiss with a smile and foggy head.

George has that affect on me.

"Now, I didn't wanna ask you until after our first date, but, now that's ended, I can now ask you with pride. Angelica Riddle, will you do me the honour of becoming my girlfriend?"

He asks in a rather posh way and I giggle and nod.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend, George."

I say and he smiles widely and pulls me in for another kiss.

I'm officially George Weasley's girlfriend!

⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡     ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 147K 62
COMPLETE; don't read if you want fluffy, out-of-character tom. 18+ In 1926, Grindelwald is captured for the first time by Newt Scamander, making his...
6.9K 165 49
A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father and is very open to everyone who knows. S...
1.3K 15 20
Preview: "Lady Hermione & Voldemort: Last Riddle family " story all completed. New beginning pure-blood witch mixed follower two twin sisters togethe...
117 0 7
- Y/n Marvea Riddle, the 'yet' infamous daughter of none other than, the Dark Lord, the name that dared not be spoken. Growing up in the muggle worl...