Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

HE'S BACK

1K 28 3
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*TONY

Me and Bruce have finally finished putting the stones in the gauntlet. I told Rocket to look out for the gauntlet. The team are already here, except for Y/N. I went to the bedroom and saw no sign of her. I went to the lab and saw the lab all closed. 

"FRIDAY?" I called.

"Yes boss?" 

"Is Y/N in the lab?" 

"Yes boss. But she doesn't want anybody to come in." 

"Can you tell her that the stones are in the gauntlet and the team is at my lab." I said. I waited and heard the locked of her door and I got confused. 

"Miss wants you in the lab." 

"Thanks FRIDAY." 

"You're welcome, boss." I slowly entered the lab and saw her on the corner of the room, cradling herself like a ball.

"Honey..." I called, but she didn't bother looking.

"I'm so sorry.." I said and I sat beside her. I wrapped my arms around her and heard her cries. 

"Hey. Hey. Don't cry. I'm here beside you." I said to her and felt her wrapped her arms around my body and held me tightly. I kissed her head and I rubbed her back. I tried to calm her down and I grabbed my phone and called Jessie. 

"Hey Tony." Jessie said. 

"Can we talked to the kids? We need to talked to them right now." I said.

"Yeah. I'll just go to the kids." She said. 

"Why'd you call them?" Y/N asked.

"You're sad. I know you will smile whenever you see the kids." I said. 

"You do know me so well." She said and smiled. 

"There's that smile." I said and I peck his lips. 

"I love you so much, Tony." 

"I love you too, hon." I said.

"Mommy! Daddy!!" We heard the kids. Me and Y/N smiled big at the kids.

"Hey there little Starks." Y/N said.

"Hi mommy!" Morgan said.

"How are you?" Y/N asked.

"We're fine, mommy." James said. 

"But, we missed you so much." Tal said.

"I know it sucks. Me and mommy missed you so much more.." I said.

"Daddy, can you and mommy go home now?" James asked. I smiled sadly and sighed. Me and Y/N looked at each other and we smiled at each other.

"Maybe tomorrow, we can be there." I said. 

"Really?!" They asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Y/N supported. I held her hand and squeeze it tightly. 

"Kids, me and mommy needs to go. The Avengers need us today." I said. 

"Aww, do you have to go, daddy?" James asked.

"Yeah, kids. Me and mommy were sorry, but we promised, tomorrow, we'll picked you guys up." I said.

"YEY! We love you mommy and daddy! See you tomorrow!" The kids cheered. 

"Bye. We love you more." I said.

"We love you too, kids." Y/N said and I ended the call. 

"Please, don't volunteer on snapping the gauntlet." I told her as I ended the call.

"I won't. I can't handle the other 4 stones. 2 or 3 stones is all I can take. My body can't take all of it." She said.

"Good." I said and I kissed her head. I stand and I held her hands to helped her stand. I faced her and wipe away the tears. 

"No more tears for my wife. You've cried a lot this past days, I won't let you cry for more." I said. She nodded her head. She held my waist and went near me to give me a sweet, and passionate kiss. I held her cheeks in my hands and I kissed her back.

*Y/N

~At the Lab~

The team are all together, surrounding the gauntlet. 

"All right. The glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" Rocket asked. 

"I'll do it." Thor suddenly said while coming near us. 

"Excuse me?" I said. 

"It's okay." Thor said. 

"No, no, no, whoa. Stop. Stop. Wait a sec. Hey, hey–" The boys said as they stopped Thor.

"Wait, wait, Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." Steve said. Then, Thor sighed.

"I'm sorry. What, we're just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor asked.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott said and I nodded at him. I held Tony's hand and I rubbed my thumb in his hand. He looked at me and we both smiled. 

"No, no, sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty."

"It's not about that–" Tony began to said as he went in front of Thor, but was cut by Thor shushing him.

"It's not that– Stop it! Just let me!" Thor said. Just then, he clasped his hands and softly punched on Tony's chest repeatedly as he says the words. "Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor said.

"Look– It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you, you're in no condition." Tony said. 

"You won't handle all these gamma radiations the stones can give you. You'll die." I said as I went beside Tony and held his wrist.

"What do you– What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" 

"Cheez Whiz?" Rhodey said. I bit my lips and I put my face in Tony's arm to preventing me from laughing. Tony looked at me and down the ground and saw him smirk. Then, he cleared his throat and looked at Rhodey with 'really' look. Thor pointed at Rhodey and looked back at me and Tony.

"Lightning." Thor said and I got curious.

"Yeah." Tony patted Thor's arm and saw him began give up.

"Still, not enough." I said. Tony looked at me and got curious. I shake my head no at him and he nodded his head.

"Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me." Bruce said. I looked at him.

"You saw what those stones did to Thanos. It almost killed him. None of you could survive. Well, except for Y/N, but she'll suffer big." Bruce said as he walks near us.

"My body won't take all the stones' energy." I told Bruce and he nodded understandingly.

"How do we know you will?" Steve asked.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma." Bruce said while looking at the gauntlet. "It's like...I was made for this." Bruce said. I looked at Tony and nodded my head. He removed the gauntlet and give it to Bruce. Everyone surrounded Bruce. 

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony asked as he walks near me. 

"Let's do it." Bruce said. 

"You remember– everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony said.

"Got it." Bruce said. Then, I saw Scott, Rhodey and Rocket wore their mask. I saw Thor protectively held Rocket to him. Tony put me in between him and Clint. Then, he tapped his arc reactor and the suit engulfed him and a shield to protect us. I used my magnetic force to create a shield for everyone who doesn't have shield. 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., do me a favor and activate Barn Door Protocol. Will you?" Tony said.

"Yes, boss." The AI said. Then, the lab began to shut down from its windows, roof and doors.

"Everybody comes home." Bruce said and slowly put the gauntlet on him. Just then, I felt Tony tapped my watch and I saw the purple iron suit engulfed me, just like him. I used my shield to help cover me, Tony and Clint. Just then, Bruce shouted in pain as he kneel.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor said panicky.

"No, wait. Bruce, are you okay?" Steve asked.

"Talk to me, Banner." Tony said.

"I'm okay. I'm okay." Bruce said. Just then, he raised his hand and sapped his finger. Then, he lay on the floor. 

"Bruce!" Steve called. 

"Don't move him." Tony said and used his burned spray to Bruce. Invented by me!

"Did it work?" Bruce asked.

"Worth a shot. It's over. It's okay." Thor said and tried calming Bruce. Me and Tony stand and I unmasked my helmet and looked at Tony. He pulled me to him and he kissed my head. 

"We'll be okay.." Tony said.

"I hope it works." I said softly to him as I looked at him.

"It will." He said and he peck my lips.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

"Guys– I think it worked!" Scott said. Just then, a massive explosion happened and I was thrown underneath the building. My head hits a rock and I lost consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR AGAIN EVERYONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...