Only The Beginning | A Ninjag...

Bởi Golden-Gxrl

This story is about the ninja from Ninjago. My OC is in this book! Misako and Master Wu tell the ninja that... Xem Thêm

✧ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ✧
1 - Dɪssᴄᴜsɪᴏɴ
2 - A Nᴇᴡ Aʟʟʏ
3 - Aɴ Oʟᴅ Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
A/n
4 - Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ
5 - Tʜᴇ Dᴀᴛᴇ
6 - Cᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
7 - Tʜᴇ Oʟᴅᴇʀ Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
8 - Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
9 - Tʜᴇ Uɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ
10 - Fɪɴᴅɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ Tʜᴇ Tʀᴜᴛʜ
11 - Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
12 - Pᴇʀsᴇʀᴠᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ
13 - Tʜᴇ Sᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
14 - Aʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ
15 - Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Fᴏʀᴇsᴛ Wᴇ Gᴏ
16 - Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ
17 - Cᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ Uᴘ
18 - Nᴏᴛ Aʟᴏɴᴇ
19 - Bᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴏ Tʜᴇ Rɪɢʜᴛ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ
20 - Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
21 - Tʜᴇ Sᴘᴇʟʟ
23 - Mɪʀᴀɴᴅᴀs Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ
24 - Pᴀsᴛ
25 - Bʟᴀsᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ
26 - Cᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ
27 - Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Tʜᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
28 - Eɴᴇʀɢɪᴀ
29 - Fɪɢᴜʀɪɴɢ Oᴜᴛ A Wᴀʏ
30 - Sᴇᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ
31 - Dᴇsᴄɪsɪᴏɴs
32 - Mᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
33 - A Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Wᴀʟᴋ
34 - A Pʟᴀɴ
35 - A Normal Life
36 - This Feeling
37 - Home

22 - Pᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ

47 0 0
Bởi Golden-Gxrl

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
"Aᴅᴏᴘᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴇ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ: ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴄᴇ."
- Rᴀʟᴘʜ Wᴀʟᴅᴏ Eᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

Tʜᴇ Rᴏᴏᴍ (ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɴᴊᴀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Zᴏᴇ ɪs ʀᴇsᴛɪɴɢ, sᴛɪʟʟ)
"I'm done waiting, it's been two whole days.", says Jay. "Is she ever going to come back?"

"Jayyy stop! You know Lloyd's not taking this well.", says Nya.

Lloyd sighs and says "leave it. I don't think she's coming back."

"Lloyd, buddy, don't say that. Of course she will.", says Kai.

"Look at her she's still asleep, I did all I could.", says Lloyd.

The others all look at Lloyd and then back at Zoe.

Pixal hears a beeping sound and looks at the computer that are next to Zoes bed. She looks at it and is filled with enthusiasm.

"Master Lloyd look over here quickly!!", says Pixal.

"What's wrong Pixal?", asks Lloyd.

"Zoe, she's alright! Her vital signs are increasing which means she is getting better!", says Pixal.

"Alright!", yells Jay.

"Woo-hoo!", screams Cole.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah!!", screams Kai.

"My analysis was correct. As I am a nindroid I knew she would be alright.", says Zane.

"Lloyd she's going to be ok!", says Nya.

Lloyd sighs in relief.

"I'm so glad my daughter will be ok! I'll finally meet her.", says Miranda.

"You have met her, just not in a long time.", says Master Wu.

"So when do you think she will be recovered and back to her normal self?", asks Lloyd.

"In time. She's just resting, but I'm sure she'll wake up soon.", says Pixal.

Zoe moves her head.

"She moved her head!", says Nya.

Lloyd smiles and so does Miranda.

"Lloyd.", says Miranda.

"Uhh yes?", asks Lloyd.

"I'm glad that Zoe has you in her life. Not just you but all of you. Thank you so much.", says Miranda.

"It's no problem at all.", says Jay.

"Yeah Zoes our friend.", says Cole.

"And a ninja.", says Kai raising his hand.

"It is our duty to help our dear friend Zoe in her need of time.", says Zane.

"Of course. She's like my best friend. My best girl friend obviously.", says Nya.

"I'll help her whenever I can.", says Lloyd.

Miranda nods at all of them.

Zoe starts to move around more. She moves her head and her eyes twitch as they are about to open.

"Everyone look!", says Pixal.

The ninja turn around to see Zoe open her eyes. Nya and Pixal help her up. Zoe looks around. Lloyd takes her hands and helps her off the bed.

"We're glad your back.", says Lloyd.

Zoe smiles.

Lloyd can't help it so he hugs her and she hugs him back.

"Oh yeah! Finally!!!", screams Jay.

"You alright girl?", asks Nya. "Your not talking that's why I'm asking."

"Oh...uhm yeah....I'm alright.", says Zoe. "Please.....don't worry about me."

Zoe falls on top of Lloyd and he catches her.

"You ok Zoe?", asks Lloyd helping her up on the bed so she can rest.

"Yeah... I'm good.", says Zoe.

"It's alright you don't need to stand up or anything, you can rest if you want.", says Master Wu.

"Uh- Actually.", says Zoe. "Thank you Lloyd. For saving my life, I know you gave me some of your oni powers for-...well me to stay."

"No problem.", says Lloyd. "Trust me when I say this, I will always be by your side. No matter what you can count on me!"

Zoe leans in and kisses him on the cheek.

"HEY HEY! Get a room you two.", says Kai.

Zoe blushes and asks "wait how long was I out for?"

"Almost three days. But at least your back now.", says Nya.

"Oh... I see.", says Zoe who's eyes start to close a little bit.

"Zoe? Don't fall asleep on us!", says Cole waving a hand in front of her.

"Oh sorry! I didn't mean to. I feel- weird.", says Zoe.

"It's ok. The oni power is just healing you. You'll be ok though.", says Master Wu.

Zoe nods and looks around the place asking "Wait where are we? I don't recognize this place."

"We're at your house.", says Jay.

"My house? Haha you must've hit your head hard Jay. I don't have a house in this realm, all of you know that.", says Zoe.

The ninja look at Zoe and give her some hints about family while she is still puzzled. Lloyd's sick of playing this guessing game so he takes Zoes arm. He takes Zoe to the other room where her mother is. The others follow.

"It's your mother.", whispers Lloyd.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!", asks Zoe and she didn't notice that her mother heard that.

Lloyd nods.

"Zoe! Your alright! And your awake! It's me... your mother.", says Miranda.

Miranda hugs her long lost daughter and Zoe hugs her long lost mother.

"I can't believe we finally found you. I'm so happy that I met you!", says Zoe.

"Actually she found us.", says Cole.

"Oh.", says Zoe. "Wait when??"

"After you passed out.", says Cole.

"Oh I see.", says Zoe. She gasps and then says "speaking about after I passed out, Colonel got away with my necklace he said it was a key, do you know about this key? Uhm mom.", asks Zoe.

"Yes I know about it, but don't worry. Colonel will not be able to enter it not without your powers and a friend of mine who has another key.", says Miranda.

"A friend? Who might this friend be?", asks Zane.

"Oh he's a friend who has always protected nature and this realm.", says Miranda. "Don't worry we'll meet him tomorrow. For now I think we should all get some rest."

"Miranda's right. Time for bed everyone.", says Master Wu.

"Uh but I don't want to. I just woke up after almost three days and I have to go to sleep again.", says Zoe.

"Yes because you need to rest.", says Master Wu as he pushes her into her room.

As soon as all the lights are out Zoe heads out of the house and finds Lloyd waiting for her.

Oᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ Oғ Tʜᴇ Hᴏᴜs (ᴏɴ ᴄʟɪғғ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇs)
"I had a feeling that you would come out.", says Lloyd.

Zoe sits right next to him.

"I can't sleep.", says Zoe. "Lloyd I'm worried. I'm so scared."

"What are you scared about?", asks Lloyd.

"That's the thing I don't know. I'm just scared, I feel like something terrible is going to happen.", says Zoe.

"Don't worry everything will be fine.", says Lloyd.

Lloyd puts his arm around Zoe just like the first time these two were out together.

"Ok, your right nothing will happen.", says Zoe.

A few minutes later, Lloyd thinks to head back inside. So he gets up.

"I think I'll stay. I'll be back in a few.", says Zoe.

"Got it. Be careful.", says Lloyd.

Zoe nods and Lloyd heads back inside to get a good nights sleep.

While Zoe is looking at the stars, Colonel walks towards her.

"Hello Zoe.", says Colonel with giant steps.

Zoe turns around and asks "who's there?"

Colonel appears from the shadows and shows his ugly face.

"What are you doing here?", asks Zoe standing up.

"I have an offer for you that's all.", says
Colonel. "If you don't join me then I will hurt your friends including your mother. But if you do join me then I will leave them alone."

Colonel leaves with a puff as smoke just as soon as he arrived.

"Wait! i-I. Ugh he's gone!", says Zoe.
Wᴏʀᴅ Cᴏᴜɴᴛ: 1260 ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 47 16
Its Been A Couple Of Months Since Our Heroes Defeated Keres And Itzal. Kai And Nya's Parents Were Back Home And Everything Just Seemed, Well... Norma...
9.8K 299 56
This story is about a girl ninja (y/n) who has wind powers. She's happy, she's living with her brother and other Ninjas in the bounty and everything...
139 14 7
It has been years since peace was restored to Ninjago. Since then, Aurora and her friends have taken on the biggest challenge of their lives: establi...
1.4K 55 5
❝Where there is light, there must also be darkness.❞ The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend. Well, in Lloyd's case; it's to m...