Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

GOT BACK

963 32 6
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

Everybody got back. The suit was removed and I realized Nat isn't here. I stand on my place and looked down at the platform as tears began to fall from my eyes. 

"Did we get them all?" Bruce asked.

"You telling me this'll actually work?" Rhodey asked. Then, I saw Clint kneel. Everybody looked at Clint. I looked behind me and put the back of my hand on my mouth and sobbed softly. 

"Clint, where's Nat?" Bruce asked realizing she's missing. I looked back and I went to hug Tony and cried at his shoulder. 

"What happened? Gosh, you're wet.." Tony said and I continued to cry. Then, everybody began realizing what happened.

"Why don't we change your clothes?" He said and felt him held me and lead me to our room. Tony let me inside our bathroom. He took off my clothes and I went inside the bath tub and I turned on the faucet and let the water gets full in the tub. 

"I'll come back again." Tony said and I nodded my head. I cradle my knees on my chest and I silently cried. After a couple of seconds, I saw Tony went inside the bathroom. He closed the door and he removed his clothes and sat behind me. There were bubbles around us and I turned to the side so I can lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Don't die on me, okay?" I told him and looked at him. He looked down at me and smiled at me. 

"I will try." He said. 

"Don't do it, please. I lost Nat. She died in front of my eyes and I can't let that happen to you, too." I said. Tony leaned into my lips for a passionate kiss and I responded on it as tears fell from my eyes. 

"I'll try not to." He said as he broke the kiss.

"Cause, I don't know what to do if something happened to you." I said and sincerely looked at his eyes. He wiped my tears and he kissed my lips again. Something passionate happened to us. It was a sincere, passion and no words needed to express each other's love. 

~After a couple of hours~

I saw Clint on the lakeside. Clint and I stand beside each other and tears fell just by standing beside each other. Then, I heard Steve, Tony, Bruce and Thor went near us. Bruce went to the outside part near the bench. I went near Tony and saw him leaning on the bench, to where Steve was sitting. Foot up on the bench, he place me beside him and he wrapped his arms around me as he put his chin on my shoulder. 

"Do we know if she had family?" Tony asked.

"Yeah. Us." Steve said and I nodded my head. 

"What?" Thor asked as he went near me and Tony. Tony stand properly and he turned up to look at Thor.

"I just asked him a question–"

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead." Thor said. "Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right?" Thor said. I put my forehead on Tony's shoulder and he rubbed my back. "So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together." Thor said.

"We can't get her back." Clint said. I looked at him and saw his back still facing us.

"Wha-what?" Thor asked confusingly.

"It can't be undone. It can't." I said and Thor looked at us and laughed dryly.

"I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very definitive don't you think?" Thor said.

"Yeah, look, I know that we're way outside the paygrade here. But she still isn't here, is she?" I asked. I saw Tony removed his glasses and tried to compose himself. I looked at the ground and shake my head as tears fell from my eyes.

 "No, that's my point–" Thor said.

"It can't– be undone. Or that's at least what the red floating guy had to say." Clint said. I looked at him and saw him looked at Thor. "Maybe you wanna go talk to him, okay? GO GRAB YOUR HAMMER, AND YOU GO FLY AND TALK TO HIM!" Clint said. Then, he began to grieve.

"Y/N, Nat and I fought on who's gonna sacrifice!" Clint said. I saw Tony shockingly looked at me, but I never looked at him, knowing what he's going to say. "It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it." Clint said.

"Clint.." I said and I went near him. He held my hand and he began to cry. "Don't blame it all on you." I said. "If she didn't kick that wall, I would still be holding her." I said and he tightly held my hand. "I partly blame myself for her death. She may have made that decision, but I never got to hold her tight..." I said and tears starts flowing down my eyes. Then, we heard Bruce shouted and threw the bench towards the lake. 

"She's not coming back. We have to make it worth it. We have to." Bruce said. Then, Clint pulled me to him and put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my arm.

"We will." Steve said. I looked behind him and saw him stand. Then, he walked towards the building. Thor, Bruce and Clint followed him. I went near the edge of the lakeside and sat on the floor. I crossed my legs and peacefully looked at the lake. I felt Tony's presence went behind me. He didn't move to sit beside me, he just stands behind me. 

"Now that you know what happened back there, I know you're going to be mad at me.." I said and I wiped my tears. 

"I would like to." Tony said and he sighed.

"Then, go.." I said. "I can take whatever you'll say to me." I said and I stand to face him. He puts his hands on his pocket and he remained quiet. 

"I know you're mad. I'm sorry.. But, I--" I tried to explain but, words weren't on me right now. So, I just sighed and wiped my tears again. "I'm so sorry, Tony. But whatever it takes, I'm ready to sacrifice my life for everyone's safety. Specially those who I love." I said and I left him there. I walked inside the compound and immediately went to the lab. But, on the way there, I saw Rhodey went near me. 

"Hey. Have you seen Tony?" He asked. I looked behind me and saw Tony walking slowly, looking at me with his hands on his pockets. I continued to walk to the lab and I let the AI closed the curtains and locked the doors. Also, telling the AI to never let anyone in.

*TONY

I saw her walked away. Rhodes went near me with confusion on his face.

"Did you argue again?" He asked. 

"She was ready to sacrifice her life, just for the stone." I said and I felt worried and sadness conquer me. Tears cloud my eyes and I sighed.

"What do you mean?" He asked again.

"Y/N, Clint and Natasha fought each other for whoever can sacrifice their life for the Soul Stone." I began. "She fought! Rhodes.. That's not her mindset whenever she's on a mission. She don't want to sacrifice. But, why would she want??"

"Did you scream at each other?" 

"I can't scream. I can't yell. I haven't been able to say one word to her after I heard what happened in Space." 

"Tony..." 

"She told me to don't die. Yet, she's sacrificing herself. Why?" I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "I love her, buddy. I really do. But, she changed ever since this time travel happened. I don't know if she's still the woman I married to." 

"Tony, you're doubting your marriage. You're doubting your wife." 

"I'm not doubting our marriage, nor my wife. I'm confused." 

"Tony, talk to her." 

"I can't." 

"Why?" 

"I have no words to form whenever I face her, right after what I've heard." 

"Just try to talk to her later. Give her some time and space." Rhodey said and he patted my shoulder. I looked at the direction Y/N went and just sighed. "Cap wants you to fixed the stones." He said and I nodded my head and went to my lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! THIS YEAR MIGHT BE CHALLENGING AND TOUGH FOR US, BUT WE MANAGED TO PULL IT THROUGH! 2021 MIGHT BRING SOME FUN AND NEW INSPIRATION TO US.

SPEAKING OF INSPIRATIONS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR BRINGING JOY AND HAPPINESS IN MY YEAR. I HAVE BEEN WRITING THIS BOOK FOR 5 MONTHS AND YET, YOU GAVE ME SO MUCH HAPPINESS JUST BY VOTING AND COMMENTING. AND LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE, WE ARE NOW AT TAGS:

#5 IN marvelcinematicuniverse

#2 IN tonystarkxreader

AND MANY MORE!

ALSO, THIS BOOK REACHED OVER 14.4K READS! AND 500+ VOTES AND 100+ COMMENTS! 

A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS!

HAVE A BLESSED AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERY ONE! 

LOVE YOU GUYS! STAY SAFE AS ALWAYS💖😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 28 20
FEMALE IRON MAN X J.A.R.V.I.S. story What if Maria and Howards Stark had a daughter instead of a son Amalthea Erzilia Stark spent her entire life hav...
12.3K 451 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
84.5K 4.1K 30
This is not the cinematic universe or comics. This is my own universe but it may follow the cinematic and comic universes it is not 100% going to fol...