Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MEETING 3

720 32 2
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

After me and Steve decided, we went inside and we faced the rest of the team. I sighed and looked at Steve. He signed me to tell them and I nodded my head. 

"We have decided to divide the team into three: Earth, Asgard and Space." I began. "First, let's talk about Earth. Tony and Scott will get the Space Stone. Steve will get Mind. Bruce will go to the Sanctum to get the Time Stone from Dr. Strange." I said and they nodded their head except Tony, who seems skeptical at the plan.

"Next, Asgard. Rocket and Thor will be getting the stone from Jane in Asgard. I remembered Thor said that the stone is inside Jane's body, so Rocket, there's an injector I can let you borrow." I said. 

"Nice.." Rocket said. I nodded my head and I looked at the screen and saw the last two. Morag and Vormir. 

"Nebula and Rhodey. Get the Power Stone in Morag. While me, Nat and Clint will get the Soul Stone in Vormir." I said. 

"Are you sure?" Nebula began to asked. Me, Clint and Nat nodded at each other. 

"Yeah. None will back out." Clint said. 

"Maybe a last mission together as the trio." Nat said as she shrugged her shoulders. 

"Retiring?" I asked her.

"Maybe." She said. 

"Same." Clint said. 

"Me too." I said and the three of us smiled. 

"All right. We have a plan. Six Stones, three teams. One shot." Steve said. All of us stand and looked at the screen. 

"When will we go back?" Scott asked.

"Tomorrow." I said without looking back. "No mistake. We only have one shot at this." I said. 

"Alright. We only have exactly 12 hours. Rest up, we have a mission." Steve said. I nodded my head and I felt Tony held my hand and lead us outside the building. 

"Tony..." I said.

"You didn't complain to Steve about us, not partnering to get the stone!?" Tony asked angrily. "You need to stay beside me! I need to protect you!! I don't want something to happen to you, okay?! I just want my wife to be beside me so, I can protect her from harm during this dangerous mission! You know how dangerous this is!? We cannot risk our life there. I need you Y/N! I need you!! The kids need you!" Tony said angrily. 

"Tony---"

"NO! We're husband and wife!! We decide for each other's safety and protection!! We---" 

"THERE'S NO WE IN THIS MISSION, TONY!" I said back in furious. Tears began to cloud my eyes and saw Tony trying to control himself from crying. 

"We're just team mates here on this mission." I said calmly. "I know you wanted to protect me, to keep me safe, but I'm a grown woman, Tony. I need to do this on my own." I said. He turned back and walked. He put his hands on his hair and I looked from afar. 

"I get it. You want to be selfless. But, the team also needs me." I said but, he didn't turn to look at me. "I hope you understand me, Tony." I said and I walked back inside the compound. I went to my office and I locked the door. 

"FRIDAY, don't let anyone come inside this office. Don't let Tony knows I'm here. I need some space.." I said as I took a seat on my chair and faced the window.

"Yes miss." The AI said. Tears began to fall from my eyes and I silently cry. I felt my phone rang and I looked at it and saw Jessie. I answered the video call and I wiped my tears. 

"Hi mommy!!" The kids cheered. 

"Hi kids." I said and I smiled. 

"We missed you mommy." Tal said.

"I missed you too guys. Daddy missed you too. I'm sorry we didn't called awhile ago. Mommy and daddy are busy." I said.

"It's okay mommy." Morgan said.

"Where's daddy?" James asked. He's a daddy's boy, ever since. 

"He's working with something." I lied. I don't want the kids to know about me and Tony's fight.

"Are you okay mommy?" James asked.

"Yeah. Mommy's tired." I said.

"Oh okay, we'll call daddy and please rest mommy." Tal said worriedly.

"Okay. Thank you kids. I love you so much guys. Remember that okay?" I said.

"We will mommy. We love you too." The kids said. 

"I missed you." I said.

"We missed you more mommy." Tal said.

"Bye!" They said. 

"Bye." I smiled shortly and ended the call. I put the phone down on the table and I saw pen and paper. I grabbed it and began writing a letter for the kids and Tony. We never know what might happen.

~After 12 hours~ 

Me and Tony haven't talk since our argument. All of us wore the suits at the lab. I went to Rhodey and we hugged each other. 

"Don't die, okay?" Rhodey said. 

"Don't die, too." I said and we both chuckled as we broke the hug. 

"Still not talking to each other?" Rhodey asked as he signed at Tony. I looked at Tony and saw him took a glance at me. We stare at each other, until I decided to look at Rhodey.

"I didn't went to our room." I said. 

"He was waiting for you yesterday. He and I thought you might come. But, we waited. We eventually fell asleep. Him on the bed, me at the couch. We waited for you, but you didn't come." 

"We both need time to think." I said.

"Now you lost the time to talk." Rhodey said.

"We're gonna be fine, Rhodes." I said and I walked out of the lab, passing Tony. I was about to go to the restroom when I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked behind me and saw Tony.

"Hey. I'm sorry about last night. I was just so worried, that's why I said those things." Tony said. He held my hands and I nodded my head.

"I'm so sorry.." I said. I hugged him to me and I closed my eyes as I put my head on his neck.

"Now, we're okay.." Tony said and I nodded my head. "Let's not fight again." 

"Yeah. I really hate fighting with you.." I said as I broke the hug. 

"I love you, okay? No matter what happens to the time travel, I love you, okay?" Tony said as he cupped my cheeks.

"I love you too, Tones. Don't you forget that." 

"I won't.." He peck my lips and I smiled.

"I need to go to the restroom first." I said and he nodded his head. I entered the restroom and did my business. I went outside and saw Tony, with his back on the wall, patiently waiting for me.

"Hey. Let's go." Tony said as he showed a hand to me. I intertwined our hand and we smiled big at each other. 

"Let's go." I said and we walked to the lab.

"Hey. Be careful out there, okay?" I said.

"I will. You need to be careful, okay? You know how worried I will be." He said. I nodded my head and let my head rest on his shoulder. Then, me and Steve lead everybody to the platform and we formed a circle on it. Bruce went to his computers to let him generate it. 

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends... We lost family... We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back." Steve said.

"You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs." I continued. 

"Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect." Steve said. I looked at Tony and saw him staring at the ground with worried look on his face. 

"Be careful. Look out for each other." I said.

"This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win. Whatever it takes." Steve and Tony looked at each other. I smiled at the two and saw them really getting along. 

"Good luck." Steve said. Then, we walked back and looked at each other. 

"They're pretty good at that." Rocket said.

"Right?" Scott said with a bit excitement on his face. I went near Tony, held his cheeks in my hands and kissed his lips passionately.

"Good luck, love." I said.

"You're my lucky charm. Good luck to you too, hon." Tony winked at me and I chuckled. I walked in between Steve and Nat.

"All right. You heard the man and my wife. Stroke those keys, jolly green." Tony said. 

"Tractors engaged." Bruce said.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?" Rocket said. I looked at him and saw him looking at Clint, addressing the shrunk Benatar in his palm.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay. I'll do my best." Clint said. 

"As promises go, that was pretty lame." Rocket said while crossing his arms.

"See you in a minute." Nat said and we heard a beeping sound. All of us looked at each other and smiled. I looked at Tony and I smiled big at him. He smiled sweetly at me and I looked up as the portal began to open. My mask began to cover and we traveled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...
102K 2.9K 41
Y/N Stark... Daughter of the famous Tony Stark that everyone knows as Iron Man. Y/N hid a secret from the world. The fact that she have ability beyo...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...