The Good, the Bad, and the Bo...

By winchester_79_83

If you think being an 18 year old super spy who works for the one and only Simon Cowell is hard, try babysitt... More

The Good, the Bad, and the Boy Band?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

397 7 2
By winchester_79_83

Chapter 14

Adrienne's POV

I stood in the airport lobby, watching the other people walk by. Zayn sat on a bench behind me, with his hood up and his sunglasses on. That's the boys' idea of a good disguise.

"I'm hungry." I heard Niall complain from a few feet away.

"You just ate!" Gwen cried.

"I'm a growing boy!" Niall retorted.

"You can wait!"

Before Niall could say something back to her, Vi and Harry walked by.

"Would you guys stop arguing?!" Vi snapped. "You're gonna give yourselves away!"

"Sorry." Niall and Gwen muttered.

Vi rolled her eyes and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him towards Zayn and I.

"Idiots." Vi exclaimed. She and Harry flopped down on the bench next to Zayn.

"Niall was just hungry." Harry defended his friend.

"He was yelling and attracting stares!" Vi faced him.

"He just wanted something to eat! Gwen could've gotten him something!"

Vi raised her eyebrows. "So now it's Gwen's fault?"

"You said it, not me..." Harry smirked.

"Niall shouldn't have been yelling. Gwen was putting him in his place."

"She didn't have to yell back at him!"

I spun around. "Okay, both of you, shut up!"

"Now you're yelling!" Zayn said in disbelief.

"This is unbelievable!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

I walked over to Niall and Gwen. "Gwen, go get Niall something to eat NOW."

She glared at Niall, but grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

Going back to Vi, Harry, and Zayn, I put my hands on my hips.

"Vi, take Harry and go get Liam and Danielle. We're going to be boarding the plane soon."

Vi nodded and left with Harry.

"Should we go find Louis and Eleanor?" Zayn stood up.

"No, they're over there getting Starbucks." I said without looking. Zayn widened his eyes and looked around for them.

"I don't see them."

"To your right, next to the fat man dressed like Indiana Jones and the woman with the screaming baby."

Zayn looked impressed. "Wow, you sure can pick things out."

"No, I just notice them." I grabbed my back and slung it over my shoulder. "C'mon, let's get ready to leave" I said coldly. I was still mad at him for planning this vacation.

"Still mad I see." Zayn smirked.

"I have every right to be."

"Not really." he said. "Everyone is looking forward to this vacation but you. Don't let them down."

I stopped in my tracks. He said that like he knew about my visit to Simon yesterday. How could he? The girls didn't even know.

"I don't want to let them down. You put us in danger." I accused.

"How? If anything, I helped. We're disappearing. Leaving. Gone. It will be like we never existed for these next three weeks."

"That's what you're hoping." I said. "The people who are after you, whoever they are, this will just make them look harder for you guys. They have to know you're going somewhere that nobody knows. It could even be easier for them to find us."

Zayn gritted his teeth. "I thought about that."

"I don't think you did. We're out in the country, alone. Nobody there to help."

"Isn't that what you're there for? To protect us? With you, we're not supposed to need anybody else." Zayn pointed out. We were now full on yelling at each other. I could feel passing people's stares.

"We can't be there all the time! Don't you get it?!" I shouted. "One of these days, you're going to be alone, and they're going to come for you! We won't be there to protect you!"

I have no idea how we went from talking about how I notice things to screaming about how we won't be able to protect the boys all the time.

"Ahem." I heard someone clear their throat.

Zayn and I turned around, glaring. It was a man who looked about 50 years old.

"Can I help you?" Zayn said.

"Would you two love birds please take your problems somewhere else, and not an airport lobby?!"

I stepped forward, about to say something, when Zayn slapped his hand over my mouth and dragged me away.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I slapped him, causing him to let go of me.

"Ow!" he rubbed his arm. Oops, I may have hit a little too hard. "Well, I was getting us away from that guy."

"I was getting it under control." I snarled.

Zayn scoffed. "Yes, because you do that very well."

I clenched my fists and refrained from saying anything. The only thing I wanted to say was, "I hate you." over and over again. But that was childish, and I refused to be shown up by Mr. Conceited one more time.

"Let's just go get the others and get on the plane."

Zayn nodded, not even looking happy that he won our argument.

We got Louis and El from Starbucks, Niall and Gwen from a little Nandos food court, and Vi, Harry, Liam, and Danielle from a little cosmetics shop.

El pulled me aside. "What's up with you and Zayn? I saw you guys fighting."

I rolled my eyes. "Nothing. It doesn't matter."

El raised one eyebrow, but didn't say anything more about it. "The plane's supposed to board any minute now."

"Make sure everyone's ready to go. I'll be right back."

El nodded and I left the group. I didn't know where I was going to go, but I needed something. Coffee, maybe.

I stood in the line at Starbucks, checking my phone for any recently missed calls from Ian. Nothing. I haven't heard from him in days. I thought maybe Simon could've gotten him out since yesterday, but I guess not. When I reached the front of the line, I got a caramel frappe and turned to leave. Something in the corner of my eye stopped me. It was a man dressed in all black. A swift glance at the boys told me that he wasn't there to catch a plane. I slowly made my way over to him.

"If you want an autograph, just ask." I said. The man didn't flinch, but in his eyes I could tell he was a little peeved at being snuck up on.

"Miss Colman." he said. I froze.

"How do you know my name?"

He waved my question away. "Your friends, they're in danger."

"Well no shit Sherlock." I rolled my eyes.

"This is something beyond you and your friends abilities." the man said. I smirked, thinking he was joking, but stopped when I realized he was completely serious.

"You're serious?"

He nodded. "Your friend, Ian, he already got his punishment." my blood ran cold. He wasn't talking about the boys. He was talking about Vi and Gwen.

"What are you talking about?" I growled.

"Ian Bishop. Your techie. He was first. Next will be the redhead over there." Gwen. What is going on?!

"Why?!"

"Revenge. It's all about revenge."

"You're not making any sense!" my head spun. "This is about the boys!"

"Not completely."

"Just give me a straight answer!" I pleaded.

"The boys are merely a pawn. They're being used to manipulate you."

"Where do we come into it?!"

"You're already in it. Just be careful. You don't want to be in it too deep."

"But Ian was?"

The man nodded. "Unfortunately. He didn't realize it until it was too late."

"What was he in?"

Again, the man ignored my question. "You need to be careful. Always be watchful. Pay close attention to everything. Never let any of your friends out of your sight."

"Uh-huh. Okay. You've been ignoring my questions, you won't give me straight answers, and apparently you've been stalking us. What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?"

The man looked me straight in the eyes. "Because deep inside, you know I'm right."

That hit home, but I ignored it and turned to leave. "Thanks, but we can take care of ourselves."

I turned my back to him, trying to erase all thoughts of him. What he said bothered me though.

Was Ian really that much in trouble? And Gwen, what was going to happen to her? Lastly, if this whole thing is about us, then why did someone drag the boys into this?

_______________________

Author's Note

Yeah I know I'm awesome. Just kidding. Okay. Chapter 14! Did you like it?

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. A lot of stuff went down over this past week and I'm still trying to come to terms with it. I don't even know how longs it's been since I've updated. I should've done this before Christmas. I'm slacking I know and I'm sorry.

Question! I noticed you guys haven't been answering the questions. Well that's not a question. So anyways. What is your guys favorite hobby? Mine is photography. I love photography (:

So comment, vote, fan, etc!!

Thanks (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
20.6K 389 24
Samantha isn't your regular teenager. Yea, she embarrasses herself around cute boys and jams out to music in her room in front of the mirror in her p...
681K 14.6K 48
One Direction. You know the name, you know the boys. Now experience One Direction like never before. What happens when the only people who can help s...
44K 807 61
"I promised to keep you safe, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Kelly Tomlinson followed in her father's footsteps at just 13 years old to be...