Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MEETING 2

760 29 4
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~The following morning~

I grabbed a cup of coffee from the kitchen and sat on the stool and put my hands on my head and sighed.

"Oh God.." I said and my throat were scratchy.

"Something happened to you?" I heard Nat asked as she got herself a cup of coffee.

"I didn't sleep well. I missed the kids and all those overthinking thoughts came." I lied. But, I'm good at keeping secrets so, she won't find something wrong with my excuse.

"I have a good feeling about this." Nat said.

"I hope you're right." I said. Then, I finished my cup of coffee. I asked her to refill it and she did. Then, the two of us went to the living room's couch and I lay on it and sighed.

"Why don't you take a break today?"

"I can't.." I said. "I still have work to do."

"You need to rest." Nat said.

"That's alright. I'm just homesick." I said.

"Where's Tony?" She asked.

"I don't know. He wasn't in the room when I woke up." I said.

"FRIDAY, where's Tony?" Nat asked.

"Mr. Stark is at the lab." The AI said.

"Since what time?" I asked.

"Since 6 am miss." I looked at my watch and saw it's 9 am.

"I better go get him." I told Nat and she nodded her head at me. I went to the lab and saw him doing my job.

"Hey! Those are my suits!" I said and I chuckled at his shock face.

"Don't you dare scare me like that." Tony said and he grabbed his chest. I laughed at him and I weakly sat beside him. I put my arms on the table and I lay my head on top of it.

"Tony, I'm so tired..." I said and I heard him chuckled.

"You asked for it. In fact, you begged for more." Tony began to chuckled and I slapped his arm.

"Shut up! Nat noticed me looking like this and I just told her that I'm feeling homesick and I began to overthink this mission." I said.

"Okay.. I'll tell that if anyone asks." Tony kissed my head and I looked at him worked.

"Can I help?" I asked as I pout my lips.

"No. You're tired and it's entirely my fault, so no work for you." He said. Just then, we heard the door opened and saw Scott and Bruce entered.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." Scott said.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Bruce asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Just didn't sleep well." I said and I lay my head on Tony's shoulder.

"Why?" Scott asked.

"Homesick and overthinking." Tony said and he kissed my head. Bruce and Scott nodded understandingly.

"Why don't you rest up? We know what to do with the suits." Bruce said.

"I wanna help." I said.

"Well, you're tired." Scott said.

"Yeah, but--"

"I'll bring her to bed." Tony said and he immediately carried me, bridal style.

"Tony!!" I said while shrieking.

"No. You heard them. Go to bed." Tony said as he walked us to the room. He lay me gently on the bed and pulled the blanket to me.

"Don't go yet.." I said.

"Okay.. Just go to sleep." Tony said and I cling onto him. He chuckled and he lay properly beside me. I rest my head on his chest and I felt him kissed my head and rubbed my arm.

"I'm sorry.." Tony said.

"It's fine. We both wanted it." I said and I closed my eyes.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.." I said and I felt myself drift off to sleep.

~After 2 hours~

I woke up feeling fine. I walked out of the room and saw Nat, Steve, Clint, Scott, Rocket, Nebula and Bruce on the couch. I went near them and sat beside Nat.

"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir." Nebula began.

"What is Vormir?" Nat asked as she writes on her pad.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister." Nebula said and we awkwardly looked at each other. I heard Steve sighed. I looked at him and saw Clint looked at me.

"Not it." Scott said and I sighed.

"Nat, Bruce, what about the time stone?" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Nat said and she pulled me by my arm. Bruce followed us and we saw Tony laying down on the table with a pillow under his head. He is holding his glasses on his hand while rubbing the in between his eyes.

"It looks like a tornado came." I said as we entered the room. Tony looked up and saw us. He sighed loudly and went back to massaging his head. I pulled a chair and sat just near his head. I kissed his head and massage his head. I saw Nat lay beside Tony and Bruce lay on the floor.

"That Time Stone guy..." Nat said.

"Doctor Strange." Bruce said.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat." Tony said.

"Brain surgeon." I said.

"Nice place in the village, though." Bruce said.

"Yeah. Sullivan Street." Tony said.

"Hmm... Bleecker." Me and Bruce said.

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Nat asked.

"Yeah." Me and Bruce said.

"No. He lived in Toronto. Were you even paying attention?" Tony said.

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York." Nat said. Me and Tony looked at Nat, unbelievable.

"Shut the front door." Bruce said. I put my back on the chair and looked at my lap. Now unbelievable that we're doing it. Going back in time. I heard Nat and Bruce walked out of the room to inform the others. I saw Tony's hand held mine and I looked up at him.

"What if I die?" I asked.

"Don't you dare die on me, okay? You'll be fine." He said.

"Let's clean this room." Tony said as he stand. I held his hand and I snapped my fingers. The room became clean.

"Nice." Tony said. I did a half-smile and I stand and put back the chair. I face the screen and began typing the stones destination and the year.

"Baby.." Tony said as he snake his arms on my waist.

"Tony." I told him as I looked at him and put my hands on his cheeks. "We'll talk later." I said and I finished the typing. Just in time for the other team to come in.

"Let's talk about the next plan." Steve began. Everyone except Steve took a seat. "Y/N, you're also a Captain, you helped me decide." Steve said. I nodded my head and I looked at Steve as he lead me outside the boardroom.

"FRIDAY, can you show us the projected stones." I said. Then, we saw the screen. I sighed heavily and Steve looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I just can't believe that we're really going to go back to the past." I said.

"Me neither. Hoping it will turn right and no messing up." Steve said.

"Yup. And no dying." I said. He nodded his head and we began appointing.

"So, New York. I think Bruce can get the time stone. I will get the mind stone. Tony and Scott will get the space stone." Steve said.

"Great idea. Me, Clint and Nat can get the Soul Stone." I said.

"Nebula and Rhodey?" Steve asked.

"They can get the Power Stone." I said.

"Okay. Then, Reality stone can be Rocket and Thor's job." Steve said.

"Yeah. Thor can guide Rocket through Asgard." I said.

"Yeah. So, we agree on the plan?" He asked.

"Yup. It's perfect." I said and nodded my head as I looked at the screen in front of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...
34.1K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...