Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

TIMESKIP...

1.2K 37 4
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

~After 5 years~

"Tony!! Kids! Where the hell are you guys?" I asked as I searched their rooms. 

"Tony! Honey, where are you?" I asked as I walked down the stairs. When I entered the kitchen, I got shocked.

"Happy Birthday Mommy! Happy Birthday Mommy! Happy Birthday dear Mommy~~ Happy Birthday to you~~!!" Tony and the kids sang. I put my hands on my mouth and smiled big. 

"You goofballs! You scared mommy!" I said as the three kids ran and hugged me. 

"Thank you so much!" I said and I kissed Tal, James and Morgan's head. I stand and saw Tony with a party hat on top of his head while carrying a birthday cake with a lit candle. 

"Make a wish, honey." Tony said as he stood beside me. I looked at the kids and saw them smiling big. 

"I wish nothing will ever change. I wish daddy, mommy, Tal, James and Morgan to be healthy and happy. I wish that this family will stay the same, no matter what." I said and I looked at Tony. We both smiled big and he kissed my forehead. 

"Blow your candle." Tony said. I nodded my head and blow my candle. Tony and the kids cheered. I clapped my hands and I looked at Tony and peck his lips. 

"Happy birthday honey." Tony said. 

"Thank you honey.." I said and he placed the cake on the table. 

"Come on kids, let's give mommy her birthday breakfast." Tony said and the kids began to hold my hands and they pulled me to the chair. I laughed at the kids as they began to pamper me with love and happiness. Tony put down the plate and I saw 3 pancakes shaped like hearts. A sidings with strawberries, banana slices and a glass of my (favorite/drink). Then, the kids went near me and gave me each a red rose. 

"Kids, you don't have to do this..." I said. 

"No, we want to show you how much we love you." Tal, my 8 year old baby said. 

"This is your special day, mommy. We want you to be happy on your day." James, my 6 and a half year old said.

"You're our mommy. And we're happy that you're our mommy." Morgan said. 

"And to the best wife, best friend, a mom and a partner, you'll always be my other half." Tony said as he sat on a chair beside me and passionately kiss me. I held his cheeks and I slowly broke the kiss. 

"You're the best husband. And ever since we've got together, you've change for us. You've grown and I thank you for that. I love you more than life itself." I said. 

"No, YOU'RE the best wife ever!" Tony began. The kids began to sit on their chairs and they listened to their father's declaration of love. 

"We've been together when we're still kids. You are the best! We protected each other, we love each other, we tell each other's secrets, and we lost the flower on each other, by accident." Tony teased and I laughed. 

"TONY!! There's kids here!" I said and he looked at the kids. 

"That's between me and mommy, okay.. Don't listen to that." Tony said and all of us laughed. 

"We promise daddy." Morgan said and all of us laughed. 

"Okay, momentum's gone. I'll tell the rest with mommy, alone." Tony said and I laughed while the kids groaned.

"Aww.." James said.

"Come on, daddy! We want to hear stories when you and mommy were just little!" Tal said. 

"Story! Story!" Morgan cheered. 

"What if daddy and I will tell it when it's bedtime." I said. 

"Okay!" The kids nodded and they ate their breakfast. I looked at Tony and I peck his lips again. 

"I love you..." I said.

"I love you too." Tony said and we ate our delicious breakfast.

~After a month~ 

James has fever. Tal and Morgan are out on their tent, playing. Tony went inside James' room to check on his fever and to feed him lunch. I am preparing the table for our lunch. I saw Tony went down the stairs and he put the empty plate and glass on the sink. 

"James finished them all?" I asked.

"Yup. He even drinks his medicine." 

"That's good." I said. Then, he snaked his hand on my waist and placed some kisses on my neck. I giggled as it making me slightly tickled from his stubble. 

"Anthony Edward Stark. Stop it..." I said and giggled.

"Oh. Now we're using full name. Huh?" Tony started to place a lot of kisses on my neck.

"Come on honey.. Why don't you call the girls for lunch?" I said as I turned to face him. 

"Okay. I'll call them." Tony smiled and he placed a sweet kiss on my lips. 

"Love you." Tony said as he walks out the house.

"Love you too." I said and I continued fixing the table.

*TONY

I clapped my hands as I made my way to the tent area.

"Chow time!" I said finishing the clap beat. 

"Maguna? Natalia?" I called the girls. Then, I sat on a small chair beside the tent. I saw Morgan's toy and I held it in my hand and looked at it. 

"Morgan H. Stark. Maria Amelia Natalia Stark. You want some lunch?" I asked as I looked at the toy. Then, I saw the girls out--WAIT WHAT?! H--HOW??

"Define lunch." Tal said while showing the repulsor on her hand.

"Okay.." I said in a complete shock.

"Or be disintegrated." Morgan said with Y/N's Iron Force's headpiece on. I got shocked, totally shock.

"You should not be wearing that, okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom." I pulled Morgan to me and I placed a kiss on the cheek part of the helmet. I removed the helmet from Morgan and helped Tal in removing the arc repulsor. 

"There you go. Are you guys thinking about lunch? I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce." I said as I pulled the two girls to me. 

"No." The girls said. 

"That's what you want. How did you find this?" I asked.

"Garage." Morgan said.

"Really? Were you looking for it?" I asked.

"No. I found it, though." Tal said. 

"You like going to the garage, huh? So does daddy." I said as I stand and I carried Morgan in my arms. "It's fine, actually. Your mom never wears anything I buy her." I said as I held Tal's hand in mine. 

"Only the suits." Tal said. 

"Correct." I said as we walked to the house, when I suddenly saw a car pulled at the house. I saw Steve, Nat and Scott went down the car. 

"Tal, can you bring this inside your room without mom noticing." I told Tal as I give her the helmet and the repulsors. 

"Okay daddy." She said and she ran inside the house. I walked on the porch of the house and looked back at the surprise visitors. Nat nod at me. I nod back and I turned to walk inside the house. I put Morgan down and she ran up the stairs. 

"I heard a car door closed." I heard Y/N. I looked at her and saw her removing her apron and placing it on the kitchen countertop. She went near me and I held her hands in mine. 

"Steve is here." I said. 

"Why? Is he here for the kids?" Y/N asked.

"I don't think so, no." I said. 

"Don't go out. I'll talk to them." I said and I kissed her forehead. I went to get some drink and glasses. I put them on the tray and brought it out to the guests.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3K 82
In your soulmate world, one soulmate starts as an animal, the other stays human. How long will it take for you and Tony to fall in love with each oth...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
34.1K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...