Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
SPACE
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

MIND STONE

1.1K 34 5
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*TONY

The nano-tech from the sword vanished and I stitched up my wound. 

"Where is he?" Quill asked. "Did we just lose?" Quill asked again. I looked at him and into Strange. 

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"We're in the Endgame now." Strange said. I put my hands on my head as tears fall from my eyes. 

"I lost just by protecting the stone, and now I lost protecting my wife." I said in agony. 

*Y/N

The clouds opened and I tried wiggling myself out of his grip, but he won't bugged. I looked in front of me and saw Cap, Wanda, Nat, T'Challa, Sam, Bucky and probably Bruce in the Hulk Buster. Thanos threw me at their direction. I landed on the groaned and rolled. I felt someone held me and saw Sam and Nat.

"Y/N. What are you doing with Thanos?!" Nat asked.

"He brought me here." I said as I stand. "I should be back to Tony. He's hurt and--" 

"It's okay, Y/N. We can fight him here." Steve said. 

"I'll help." I said. Steve nodded his head and he pump his arm and a shield was seen.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve said as he walked near him. I went beside Wanda. I used my magnetic force to protect me, Wanda and Vision. 

"What happened?" Wanda asked me. I saw the rest of the team fights Thanos. 

"Tony was about to hit Thanos with the sword, but Thanos strucked Tony." I said and a new batch of tears were falling. 

"How is he?" Vision asked.

"Barely breathing. I don't know. I hope he makes it out alive." I said. 

"He will." Vision said. I looked at him and showed a hurt smile. I looked back at the team and saw how Thanos defeat them with the use of the stones. 

"Wanda. It's time." I heard Vision said. I went in front of them and shielded them.

"No." 

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone." Vision said.

"Don't." Wanda said.

"You must do it. Wanda, please. We. Are. Out of time." 

"I can't." 

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just... feel you." I looked behind me and saw Wanda destroying the stone. 

"Go." Wanda said. 

"But--"

"Just go." She told me. I nodded my head and I ran to Thanos and jumped on his head. I used all my energy to tightly squeezed his neck, but he grabbed me and held my neck down on the ground and punched me hard. 

*Third Person's POV

Wanda successfully destroyed the stone. The rest of the team were either unconscious or trying to free themselves. Thanos reverse the time, using Doctor Strange's time stone. Wanda panicked. She was about to ran, when Thanos punched her. Thanos grabbed Vision's neck and he grabbed the stone from his forehead, making Vision limped and die. Thanos successfully put the stone on his gauntlet, finally finishing his mission. Just one snap, he's completely done. But, he wasn't been able to snap when thunderbolt struck him, sending him on the ground. Thor appeared with the Stormbreaker.

Thanos stood up and tried to blazed Thor with the power from the stones. Thor threw the Stormbreaker at Thanos and the Strombreaker hits Thanos' chest. Thor went near Thanos and held Thanos' head. 

"I told you. You'd die for that!" Thor said and he forces the Stormbreaker deeper on Thanos' chest. Thanos screamed in pain. With his screams, Y/N regained consciousness. 

*Y/N

I rolled on my tummy and slowly kneel on the ground. I held my stomach and saw Thor with his new hammer on Thanos' chest. 

"You should have... you..." Thanos said. "You should have gone for the head!" Thanos added with strength on his words. I saw him raised his hand and snapped.

"NO!" Thor shouted. 

"What'd you do?" Thor asked as he panicked in front of Thanos. I stood up and went near them. "WHAT'D YOU DO?!" Thor asked angrily. Instead of answering, he used the space stone to teleport again. Making Thor's weapon dropped on the ground. I saw Steve walking near us. 

"Steve!" I called him. I went near him and hugged him. We hugged each other and we broke it as he went near Thor.

"Where'd he go? Thor... where'd he go?" Steve asked.

"Steve?" We heard Bucky's voice. We looked at him and I gasped as I saw him turned to dust as he fell on the floor. 

"Oh God.. no..." I said. I looked around me and saw others began to vanished. Then, I remembered people. My kids. I got my phone on my pocket. I got it and saw cracks on it. I opened it and saw it's working. I immediately called Happy and I began to panic as he never answered his phone. 

"Come on! Answer it, damn it!!" I said. 

"Y/N!" I heard Rhodey's voice. I looked behind me and saw him in one piece.

"Happy's not answering. He's with the kids and I--I--" 

"Who else is with them?" Rhodey asked. 

"Pepper!" I said. I ended the call and called Pepper instead, hopefully she answers. 

"Come on..." I said. 

"Y/N?!" I heard Pepper's voice.

"Thank God! Where are the kids? Are they okay?!" I asked.

"What's happening Y/N? Everybody around us were becoming dust."

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I asked as I panicked.

"We're at the supermarket to buy some food. I saw Happy turned to dust... Then, everyone around us turned to dust."

"The kids??" I asked with fear on my voice.

"Mommy!!" I heard James and Tal's voices. 

"Oh thank God, you're okay..." I said. 

"Mommy, we're scared.." Tal said. 

"Mommy will be there, okay? Are you and James okay?" I asked.

"James and I are okay mommy. It's scary, mommy. Where's daddy?" Tal asked. That shook me. I looked at Rhodey as tears fell from my eyes. Rhodey held my arms and tried calming me.

"Daddy was left on the space. The bad guy got mommy away from daddy and brought me back here on Earth. I hope daddy's okay.. He's with Peter." I said. 

"I hope daddy doesn't turn to dust to.. I want my mommy and daddy." Tal said. 

"I'll be there baby. Can I talk to auntie first?" 

"Okay. I love you mommy." Tal said.

"I love you too mommy." James said.

"I love you too guys." I said and I wiped my tears. 

"Y/N?" I heard Pepper's voice.

"Can you bring the kids to the compound first. Pack their stuff. I'll meet you guys there." I said.

"Okay. Take care, Y/N." Pepper said.

"Okay..." I ended the call. 

"How's the kids?" Rhodey asked.

"They're scared. But, they're fine. I worry about Tony." I said. 

*TONY

Peter helped me up and saw the rest came near us. 

"Something's happening." I heard Mantis said. I fearfully looked at them and as I saw Mantis becomes dust. It shocked me and scared the hell of me. Then, I looked at Drax as I saw his arms starts to become dust.

"Quill.." Drax said before he turned to dust. I went near Quill and looked at him as he looked exhausted.

"Stay, Quill." I said. 

"Oh man." Quill said and he immediately turned to dust. I looked at the ground and slowly looked behind me. 

"Tony." I heard Strange's voice. I fearfully looked at him. "There was no other way." He said and turned to dust. 

"Mr. Stark." I heard Peter's voice. I horrifyingly looked at him. No, not him, please...

"I don't feel so good." Peter said as he walked near me, crunching his stomach.

"You're all right." I said as I tried to remain calm. 

"I don't know what's -- I don't know what's happening. I don't--" Then, he fell into my arms. I held him to me as he hugged me. "I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go, Mr. Stark, please. Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go..." Peter begins to cry in my arms. I softly kneel and placed him on the ground. He looked at the sky and into me as he slowly turned to dust in front of my eye. 

"I'm sorry." Peter said as he slowly disintegrate in my arms. I looked at my arms and I sat on the ground. 

"He did it." Nebula said. I shake my head as I mourn. Wait! My wife!... My kids!... Oh, please... Not them, please... I can't afford to lose them, not after I lose Peter... I put my hands on my mouth and silently cry as I think about my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 77 25
This is a story about my Original Character I made for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I use this universe's canons with a few deviations. Timeline st...
42.3K 1.6K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
8.9K 136 19
Hi my name is Alexandra Stark and if you couldn't tell i'm Tony Starks daughter. On my 7th birthday we found out I was different ... READ ON TO FIND...