Longing to Be Known | Levi Ac...

By cendiain

For someone who is known by many titles, she doesn't understand the complexity behind the image she's created... More

Hello!
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Authors Note (temporary)
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
63.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

64

5.7K 207 544
By cendiain

[A/N it's Levi's birthday! what kinda book would this be if i didn't update on it :) | mature convos | enjoy!]

-Kaisa-

The sun wakes me up the next morning. Its rays shine through the windows, bringing the room to life. Underneath the sheets, it's warm. I'm held against the man I've yearned for while he runs his hand softly up and down my arm. My eyes flutter open, taking in my surroundings before my heart swells in joy.

"Good morning, Levi." I mumble, snuggling into his bare chest.

His left arm moves from my shoulder to my head, running his fingers through my hair, "Good morning, sleepy-head."

I hear his voice through his chest, vibrating with each word. By the sounds of his low rasp, he recently woke up too. Another wave of happiness overwhelms me, thankful that Levi's finally been able to get some rest. Goodness knows when the last time he slept was. Closing my eyes, I softly ask some questions.

"Levi?"

He hums.

I trace his defined chest with my fingers, "How long was I gone for?"

"A week."

I pop up to face him, leaning on my forearm, "A week?!"

He returns my gaze before stealing a glance below, "Yes, a week. Six days, to be exact."

I follow his eyes and realise I've yet to put on a shirt. I yank part of the blanket covering him to my front before continuing. His face drops slightly before bringing his attention to me completely.

"Why are you in such a rush to move?" Levi complains. He reaches out and engulfs me in an embrace. My eyes are wide open as I gently fall into him once more as he resumes the actions, playing with my hair as I lay on top of him. The blanket between us keeps me from him. I don't want to be far from him anymore; I've spent too much time avoiding these feelings, and now that I have them, I don't want to push it away.

I pull the blanket I've just put on from between us, letting our bodies touch completely. It's relaxing, comforting, and peaceful. For a moment, I forget about everything troubling me. Right now, everything is okay. In his arms, I am okay. But even if I am okay, it doesn't mean that others are.

"Don't we need to rush towards Historia and Eren?" My question is laced with worry.

"If someone at your level just came around, the likelihood of them coming around is unlikely. They probably used a special dart to knock you all out." Levi calmly responds.

The words give me relief, especially since I made the decision to leave before coming back for them. Levi does make sense, though. With this news, I close my eyes, resting peacefully with Humanity's Strongest underneath me. I can hear his heart up close, creating a beat for my own to follow. Its melody soothes me, almost lulling me asleep.

Levi's hand trails from my hair to my lower back, bringing back memories from a few hours ago. My cheeks flush, causing me to hide my face into him. Levi chuckles softly above me, his chest moving with every laugh. It's almost inaudible.

I softly pound my fist on him, "It's not fair!" I whine. 

"What's not fair, Kaisa?"

I roll my eyes before tilting my head upwards to see him, "You have experience and I don't." I pout.

His brows furrow, "Experience? With what?"

I motion my hand around our bodies, "This."

Levi's facial expressions don't change, "What makes you think I have experience with this?"

I can't read through his actual question, thinking he's just teasing me.

I squint my eyes at him, "There's no way you managed to do all that without experience."

"All what?" He smirks.

My face gets redder than it already is and I stumble through my words, "You know..." I turn my head to the side in embarrassment.

What happened to having no regrets?!

I bite my lip, mustering the courage for my next words and bring my hand down between our hips before looking right at Levi, "When you used this." I brush my hand against him completely.

His head tilts back and his hips thrust into my palm. His jaw clenches like it did last night, and he rolls us over, grasping onto both my wrists.

"You are definitely God's favourite." I smirk, looking at the v-line below me.

"No wonder he gave me you as a blessing." He responds.

A smile spreads across my face, "You're so smooth with the ladies."

He shakes his head before releasing my wrists, "Just one."

Levi stares at me dead in the eye when he tells me this. At first I pay no attention to it until it's clear he's not joking.

"Wait, what?"

Levi nuzzles into my neck, "I don't know what gave you the impression—but I've never been with another woman."

I am awestruck. My mouth actually drops a bit before I slowly wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer. It's almost surreal to me; how is that Levi's never been with another?

He lets out a small huff before pausing, "...or man for that matter."

I giggle along with him, "I wasn't thinking about that, you silly goose."

I also pause before speaking again, "Actually, there's Erwin." I ponder.

Levi pulls away from me with disgust on his face, "Your speaking rights are revoked."

I stick my tongue out at him in retaliation. He raises an eyebrow before moving off me, down the bed. I sit up on my forearm and watch the man ruffle his hair, stretch slightly before sitting at the edge of the bed. His back muscles tense and relax with each movement. It should be illegal to be this attractive and I thank my lucky stars for giving me this incredible view. He dresses his lower half before sitting back down which for some reason is more attractive than I ever thought it would be.

Admiring him reminds me my hair is probably messy as well; hopefully he doesn't mind too much. He turns to face me, glancing up and down before dropping his head. His black hair covers his eyes, but his lips wear a smile.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure of looking at."

My heart flutters and I clutch the white covers before holding it up to my face. I want to scream into it, but instead take a deep breath before moving next to his person. I kiss his cheek before reaching for my undergarments which are tossed recklessly on the floor. Instead of getting up and walking towards it, I leave my knees on the bed while crawling on the floor to grab it.

"I'm not going to question this soft side of you, but it's definitely a new experience." I say over my shoulder.

Immediately, I eat my words when my bottom stings. I squeal and look back at him with an expression of betrayal. I quickly grab my clothes before pushing myself back up to face him even though he hasn't released his hold.

"Not so brave anymore now, are you, Kaisa?" He rasps.

He soothes me after his cheeky slap, but I bite my tongue, suppressing the voice in the back of my head wanting another. Instead I leave the hand where it is as I dress next to him, slipping my bra on before my shirt.

"I gotta put these on, now." I remind him, dangly the underwear in front of him.

He scoffs, pushing me away before standing to grab clothes for himself. I giggle at his reaction, getting dressed myself before using the window's reflection to tidy myself up. Footsteps make their way towards me, and arms wrap around my waist as I fix my hair.

"Is it alright if I open the door now?" Levi gently asks, giving me a kiss on the neck.

I nod my head, "Y-yeah. But before you do..."

Turning around in his hold, I grab his face pulling it towards me for a kiss. I take it in, knowing this is going to be the last kiss for a while. I break contact, but Levi isn't satisfied. He gives me another peck before placing a kiss on my forehead, pulling away from me completely.

"Wait!" I ask just as Levi reaches the door.

He turns, "Yes?"

My voice quiets as I shuffle towards him. "What did you mean last night when you said it was a long day?" I ask, remembering when he pulled me up from my position. It was clear what I was planning on doing, but what kind of guy turns down that opportunity?!

"It was a long day—I hadn't showered. There's no way in hell I'm letting you do that shit when I've been running around and torturing people all day." He brushes it off casually.

I play with my fingers, looking down, "But...still."

He walks towards me, placing a hand on my cheek, "Kaisa, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it knowing the day's events. I wasn't expecting to see you, otherwise I would've prepared a bit more." He finishes with a smirk.

"Moreover, ladies first." He says, returning to the door, opening it, leaving me alone in the room.

Was that...a confirmation of another time?

Regardless, I follow suit, walking towards the kitchen to grab a snack.

Hange sits there with a cup of water and papers sprawled all over the table. Once I walk in completely, she quickly gets up before pulling out a chair next to her. I smile at her as she picks up a bagel with cream cheese, a glass, and something else.

"Good morning, Hange!" I beam at the woman who engulfs me in a hug after she sets the food down.

"I was so glad to hear you were safe! You shoulda seen Levi. The man was not having it with anyone who was making his life any harder. I'd even say he was almost as good as me at the torture we've been doing." She casually comments.

"Also!" She perks up, placing a pill in my hand, bringing the glass closer to me, "Drink up."

I raise an eyebrow at her, "What's this?"

"You'll thank me later." She says, walking over to the counter to grab a croissant for herself.

My face turns bright red, "You didn't-"

She cuts me off, nodding her head, "I did."

I drop my head against the wooden table, "Oh shit..." I groan.

My body shoots up when a thought passes through, "Oh my fuck, what if the kids heard?!" I freak out with eyes wide open at the scientist.

She laughs and waves me off, "Psh, you're fine. They were across the hall from us and the squad leader's rooms are soundproof for meeting reasons."

"Then how'd you hear?!" I squint my eyes at her.

"Levi's designated room so happened to be next to mine and I was up doing paperwork." She shrugs.

"Don't worry," She adds, "I moved rooms after figuring out what was happening."

I sigh in relief looking at the pill in my hand.

"Why do you even have this?" I ask before taking it.

"I didn't. The Survey Corps brings extras here just in case because years ago we had too many people making babies." She takes a bite from her pastry, "More babies, less soldiers."

She leans in, "It sounded like you two had a fun time though." She teases.

"Hange!!!"

"Hehe, sorry!"

I giggle afterwards before checking around us before quietly responding, "It was pretty good."

"I knew it!" She whisper-yells in excitement.

"He may be short but damn, I was not prepared for what he was packing." I giggle, covering my mouth as we laugh.

"Levi does carry big-dick energy though." Hange says seriously as I take a sip of water.

"Pfft!!!" I choke on the liquid, trying to avoid the papers as I try to keep it in my mouth.

We cackle together, enjoying ourselves about our adult actions when the kids come in with tired faces. Connie and Jean groan, dropping the firewood next to the stove before sliding down the walls dramatically.

"I don't think I'm going to make it..." Connie drops his head.

"Tell my love I did it for her." Jean plays along.

As he says this, Mikasa walks in with more wood than each of them, placing them on the counter with ease. She steps over Jean as she makes her way back to Armin who's just entered with Kiyoko in conversation. Sasha and Kei playfully fight while Tobio follows behind them silently. Hange walks to the wood and starts up the stove, boiling some water for oats. A few moments later, Levi appears behind him with his usual expression painted. He glances at me with a glint in his eyes before bringing his attention to everyone else. Both Connie and Jean stand up once he enters, listening intently.

"Alright. Tonight is when we execute the plan we've devised to retrieve both Eren and Historia. This is non-negotiable—they are irreplaceable individuals. Understood?" He states.

"Kaisa, what time is it?" He asks.

I turn towards the window in the kitchen, looking at the sun's placement, "Approximately nine in the morning."

"Today is all about preparing and transporting the weapon's we'll be using during our fight against Kenny's Anti-Personnel Squad. We'll be heading over there once it's dark outside." Levi states.

"I take it all of you have learned from Hange how to create the explosives?" He questions.

"Yes, sir." They respond.

"Good work. Eat a well-balanced meal and we'll meet downstairs to finish the preparations for tonight." Levi finishes the small meeting before exiting the room.

The room is quiet, save for Hange who's started humming softly to herself.

Tobio sits next to me with a cup of milk, "How are you feeling, Captain?"

I sigh, resting on my arm while looking at him, "I'm just glad to be back."

He nods, "We're really glad you're back, too. It's nice knowing we'll have you alongside us to get Historia back."

I lean in slightly, waiting for him to finish. Instead, he picks up his glass, taking a sip. He minds his own business, examining his hands before looking at me. Tobio jumps back slightly in his chair with a weird expression on his face.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?!" He exasperates.

"We're going to get Historia..." I say, waiting for him to finish the sentence. Instead, he blinks back at me.

"You're hopeless." I groan.

"Oh, yeah. We'll get Eren, too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 224 30
'I'm protecting you no matter what happens to me, I will protect you until the very end, even if it kills me. You will be mine.' -Levi Ackerman Join...
620K 16.3K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
39.4K 1K 27
Y/N is a doctor with the Survey Corps, who recently finished her medical training. On her very first expedition, she meets a newly recruited soldier...
48.4K 1.2K 40
what matters most to the people around you? how about.. what matters most to you? you love, but in the end, you lose. #1 on #levixreader (06/01/2023)