moonlight | k. bakugo

thunder_roses เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š ๐š„.๐™ฐ. ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š‚๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š•, ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™บ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
bonus (six and a half).
seven.
eight.
nine.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.

ten.

4.8K 162 162
thunder_roses เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Despite everything that's occurred at U.A. High and everywhere else in Japan, time passed and the holidays rolled around—more specifically: Christmas Eve and Christmas itself. As most of the class did, (Y/n) wore a Christmas outfit. She wore a Santa suit with black boots and gloves, like the rest of the girls, but her hat had a little white crystal on it—the rest of her classmates reasoning it was because she looked like some sort of crystal whenever she used her quirk.

Most of class 1-A wore Santa outfits—all except for one...

"(Y/n), we need to ask a favor from you," Ashido and Kaminari said as they walked up to her, holding items behind their backs.

"Uh, yeah, what's up?" She placed down the plate she was carrying onto a nearby table. "Do you guys need something?"

That was when the two revealed a Santa jacket and a hat with an explosion-like charm at the end of the hat. She let out a sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose as she asked, "What do you want me to do?"

(Y/n) walked around, her hand stuffed into her pocket as she searched for her blonde boyfriend. She spotted him after Ashido and Kaminari attempted to go the old-school way and bombard him with the objects—failing in the end as Bakugo stated that he wouldn't be able to go back to Best Jeanist's agency for the upcoming work-studies.

That's right, I'll also be going back to Fat Gum's agency! Man, that was a pretty good experience, she thought as Ashido attempted to put the jacket on him.

Eventually, (Y/n) was able to pull him aside after Ashido failed in her attempt. He asked her as Ashido and Kaminari crept behind him, "What's wrong, (Y/n)? Why do you have goofy grin on her face?"

"Oh, no reason." She shook her head, dropping the object she had from her pocket. She flicked her fingers, creating a steppingstone that went through the end of it and held the item over the two of them—revealing it to be mistletoe.

He looked up at the creation, letting out a sigh as he shook his head. "If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked."

"Sure, but this is a bit more festive." She shrugged as she pointed to the little plant. "Plus, now that I've caught you under it—"

Bakugo cut (Y/n) off by grabbing her waist with one hand and resting his other against the small of her back. He leaned her over, spinning slightly in the process.

She could feel the heat rush to her cheeks in the dramatic action, nearly slipping against the ground in the process—but she didn't as he kept her supported with his own strength.

He crashed his lips into hers while she eventually wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled up, setting her back to where she was previously standing as she blinked a couple times.

"There. Happy?"

She giggled a bit as her face remained heated and a blush went over her cheeks and nose, a goofy smile coming across her face as she answered, "Yeah. Pretty happy."

"Aww~" a couple voices cooed from behind him, causing the couple to turn and look.

There were Ashido and Kaminari, pressing their hands against their cheeks as they seemed to awe at the kiss. (Y/n) snapped at them as she pressed her hands against her hips, "You guys were supposed to try and put the hat and jacket on him after we kissed! Not go 'aww~'!" She mocked the way they said "aww".

Before Bakugo could say anything else, she snapped her fingers—the mistletoe sent flying at the two as it bounced off of Kaminari's forehead and caused him to drop the hat. As Ashido and Kaminari backed off, (Y/n) went over and picked the hat up off the ground.

"Did you just kiss me to help those two?" he asked as she brushed it off, walking back over to him.

"I would've kissed you even if they didn't ask for my help," she told him as she held the hat against her chest. "I know you don't want to, but it'd be nice for you to wear something—even if it's just the hat!"

Bakugo clicked his tongue, looking away from her as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He thought for a moment, letting out a sigh as he held out his hand. "Give it here."

(Y/n) broke out into a smile once again, handing him the hat and watching as he put it on. He asked her, "Happy now?"

She kissed his cheek before she went back to the rest of the class. "Very."

"We're a little late... I hope they didn't start already," a voice said as the door opened—revealing Mr. Aizawa and Eri wearing a Santa outfit (insert tears of adorableness ;-;).

"Tricky... Treat...?" she attempted to say, looking to Mr. Aizawa to confirm.

"Not quite. Wrong holiday."

(Y/n) exclaimed as she ran over with some of her classmates, "It's Eri Claus!"

She hugged Uraraka as they both exclaimed in near tears, "C-cutie-pie!"

While Mr. Aizawa spoke with Midoriya about Eri's growing horn, Eri held out a few painted eggs towards Uraraka and (Y/n). "The eggs are painted all pretty."

"No, no, no, that's for Easter!" Uraraka told her as (Y/n) pressed her hands against her cheek, pressing her lips together as she could barely handle the adorableness in front of her.

I swear, this girl is going to make me die of cuteness! I can't handle it! she thought before turning back around, walking to sit with the class as Christmas dinner was about to begin.

While they sang Christmas carols, Bakugo being fed a turkey leg by Sato, (Y/n) sat on the couch's arm near him. She watched as Midoriya helped Eri pick out some food she wanted, pressing her chin against her palm as she rested her elbow against her thigh.

Bakugo noticed this and as they were about to draw presents from a large pile using Sero's tape, he grabbed her by the arm before attempting to leave. She turned to him, still holding the present she had brought against her chest. "What's up, Katsuki?"

"You've been eying that Eri girl and Deku nearly every second since they got here," he told her, putting his hands back into his pockets. "Is there something going on that we should talk about or what?"

"Huh? Oh, no! There's nothing going on!" she assured him while waving one of her hands, the other still holding onto the wrapped box. "It's just..." She looked down at the present, picking at the bow she had tied. "It's nice to see Eri living a somewhat normal childhood—at least one where she smiles and can hang out with people who truly love and care for her."

Bakugo squinted his eyes as he furrowed his brows. "You're still not pregnant... are you?"

"Oh my god! I promise you that I am not pregnant!" she exclaimed, nearly dropping the present she brought. "If anything, I'm the complete opposite." She leaned towards him and quietly said so Mr. Aizawa and/or Eri didn't hear, "We've never done that and we won't ever if you keep asking if I'm pregnant when I'm clearly not."

"Tch... Understood."

After the random present exchange, (Y/n) ended up getting a pack for a few meals of spicy ramen—easily picking out who it was originally from. She turned to Bakugo, who had pulled out a small box that had a Funko Pop of a character from an anime series that was very popular at the time.

They met eyes, (Y/n) holding up her gift and Bakugo holding up hers. She stood up, walking over to him as she stood in front of him, wrapping her arms around his torso as she said, "I promise to share this with you if you really want to."

"You can... look at this figure whenever you come over to my room..." he responded, using her free arm to wrap around her torso, kissing her forehead as she rested her head against his chest and closed her eyes.

Today has been a good day.

"(L/n)." Todoroki managed to sneak up behind her, spooking her even though she knew she had just finished speaking to Bakugo and Midoriya. "I have to ask you something."

"Yeah? What's up?" She turned away from the sink as she was assisting in washing the many dishes. "What's going on, Todoroki?"

"I know that you have a work-study with Fat Gum currently, but..." She grew nervous at the slight pause he had in the middle of his sentence. "I think you'd be better suited if you came with me to do a work-study with the current Number One?"

She froze, nearly dropping the plate she was holding as she heard Todoroki's words. "U-uh, what? G-go to Endeavor's agency?"

"He's asked about you multiple times since the Sports Festival but hasn't had a chance to talk to you yet. Besides, I think you'd do well at an agency that's more focused in straight power rather than more defensive techniques. Especially with your quirk beginning to grow more..."

She stared at him for a moment, letting out a sigh as she looked down at the plate she had been holding the entire time. "I'd have to think about it. Plus, Endeavor would have to talk to Fat Gum and—"

"It'll be taken care of." Todoroki turned around, beginning to walk away as he concluded the conversation by saying, "You should expect a call from Endeavor's agency or Fat Gum's soon. Please have it thought over by then."

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

519K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
3.4M 97.9K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
127K 3.6K 33
[COMPLETEโœ”] Katsuki X Fem!Izuku __________________ Midoriya had lost her memories when she was a kid but Bakugou never knew about this. After Bakugou...
7K 423 113
"๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...