Tony Stark X Reader *COMPLETE...

By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

Timeline starts before Iron Man until Endgame This is gonna be you and Tony's adventure together. How would y... More

INTRODUCTION
NEW YORK CITY
WITH TONY
THE FLIGHT
MISSING
LONELY DAYS
BACK
SHIELD
PARTY
FLY
TROUBLE
EXPLANATION
THE PLAN
REPORT
REPORT II
TONY'S MISSION
COURT
NATALIE RUSHMAN
MONACO
PROCESSED
BIRTHDAY RUINS
THE TALK
EXPO
FURY
MISS HYDRA
ANNIVERSARY
ANNIVERSARY II
THE BEGINNING
MEETING COULSON
MEETING THE AVENGERS
MEETING THE AVENGERS II
DIRTY???
LOKI
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK II
THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK III
AFTERMATH
FAREWELL
THE VACATION
POST-PROPOSAL
TONY AND I
COMPANY
HOLIDAY
CHRISTMAS TIME
RAMBLED THOUGHTS
HE'S BACK
MALIBU
NEWS
OLD
TONY'S POV
BACK IN BUSINESS
REAL DEAL
TWO WORLDS
HOSTAGE
KILLIAN
END?
END? 2
RECOVERY
RECOVERY II
CARE
NEW YEAR'S EVE
NEAR EVENT
PARTY
WEDDING
WEDDING II
WEDDING III
WEDDING IV
WEDDING V
HONEYMOON
BUSY
JERSEY
ENCOUNTER
ENCOUNTER II
EXPLAINING THE SHOCK
FIGHT THE SOLDIER
PANIC
WAKE
TONY
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT?
VICTORY PARTY... IS IT? 2
DISAPPOINTMENT
WHAT NOW
THE WHAT?!
SAFE HOUSE
SECRETS ARE OUT
HOUSE
THE MISSION
TRUST?
TRUST? 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT
SOKOVIA FIGHT 2
SOKOVIA FIGHT 3
OUT
DURING PREGNANCY...
GENDER REVEAL PARTY
REVEAL
FAST FORWARD
A DAY WITH TALIA
AVENGERS, MEET NATALIA
THE MEETING
THE MEETING II
LONDON/VIENNA
CAP'S ARREST
BUCKY
GERMANY
GERMANY PT. 2
GERMANY PT. 3
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP
MAKE UP OR BREAK UP 2
MEDICAL
US, TOGETHER
BOND
SECOND INCOMING
INCOMING BABY!
IN COMA
WITH YOU
STRESS
OFFER
MOVE IN
MOVE IN 2
THE FAMILY
CHRISTMAS WITH THE FAMILY
UNEXPECTED MEET
THE STONES
SQUIDWARD
TITAN
TITAN 2
TITAN 3
MIND STONE
COMPOUND
SAVING
THE INCOMPLETE TEAM
STAYOVER
THE NEWS
TIMESKIP...
MIND BLOWN
WORK
THE MEET-UPS
THE COMPOUND
MEETING
MEETING 2
MEETING 3
TIME TRAVEL
TIME TRAVEL 2
TIME TRAVEL 3
GOT BACK
HE'S BACK
HE'S BACK 2
HE'S BACK 3
HE'S BACK 4
HE'S GONE
EPILOGUE
QUIZ TIME!
APPRECIATION NOTE
NEW BOOK!!!

SPACE

1K 30 3
By Rainy_Loves_Clouds

*Y/N

I saw a metal suddenly engulfed me. I got shocked when I heard my AI on it.

"Hello Miss." ARIA said.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"Mr. Stark had unlocked a new protocol to his AI and it includes your nano-tech suit." ARIA said. 

"A, how deep is my wound?" I asked as I tried to breathe properly, having an oxygen provided to me by the new suit. 

"A quarter-inch deep, miss." 

"Oh God. Connect me to Tony, now." 

"Connecting." 

"Baby!" I saw Tony appeared on my left side projection. 

"Where are you?" 

"Cutting a hole. Now." Then, I saw a big orange light trail on my far left. I slowly stand and saw Tony entered. Tony then, sealed the hole and when he saw me walking weakly to him, he removed his mask and went to me and catch me. 

"Hey. Hey.." Tony said. I put my arms around him and removed my mask. 

"Tony, it hurts.." I said. Then, my knees felt weak. I got down and Tony caught me. 

"ARIA, what happened?" Tony asked my AI.

"Boss, she has a deep wound on her left stomach." ARIA said. 

"Open that part." Tony said and I felt a relief from the wound. I looked at it and saw it bleeding. 

"Don't worry baby, I'll fix you up." Tony said and I nodded my head as I hold his other hand in mine. He used his index finger to flushed some medicine on my wounded part. I looked at it and saw it closing on its own and healed. ARIA closed that part and I breathe deeply. 

"You're okay now." Tony said as he held my hands and pulled me on my feet. 

"Tony, I'm scared." I admitted.

"I know, me too. I'm scared." Tony said and I hugged him to me. Tony broke the hug and he kissed me. I held his cheeks and I kissed him back. 

~After a while~ 

Tony saw the doctor. We both went to the end and looked at it. I silently gasped at the sight of Strange. I put my hands on my face and I went to Tony's chest and felt him hugged me. Tony walked back a little and he rubbed my back. Just then, we heard someone patting Tony's shoulder. Tony put me on his back and put his arm out and we saw the cloak.

"Wow you're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony said. 

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty...." We heard a voice. Me, Tony and the cloak turned and saw Peter went down the ceiling. 

"What the--" Tony said.

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter cuts off Tony.

"You should not be here." Tony said. 

"Neither should any of us." I said.

"I was gonna go home--"

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." Tony said. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. Then, I saw the cloak shakes it's collar. 

"...And I kinda stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Me, Tony and the cloak looked at Peter in a shocked as Tony stopped typing on his wrist pad.

"What did you just say?" Tony asked seriously and pointed. Now, he's using his father's intuition. 

"I take that back. And now I'm here in space." Peter said.

"Yeah." Tony said as he walks near Peter. The cloak went beside me. "Right where I don't want you to be. This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. It's a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through. You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony added.

"No. I did think this through." Peter said.

"You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony said.

"It's just .. you can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood." He looks at Tony, but he isn't giving any reaction.

"Okay. That didn't really make any sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Peter said. Just then, Tony let out a shaky breath.

"Come on. We got a situation." Tony said.

"And just like that." I said and I sighed. I felt the cloak patted my shoulder in understanding. 

"See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go." Tony asked as they went to the edge. Peter kneel on the edge and looked at Strange. I held Tony's hand in mine.

"Um. Okay, okay... uh..." Peter then stand. 

"Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" Peter said. Then, he started telling us the plan. But, Tony told Peter to let me not get involve with the plan. Then, they started on the places, but I stopped Tony. 

"Why am I not included?!" I said irritatingly.

"Why not?" Tony said.

"Tony--" 

"No. You've hurt yourself for a day and I don't want you to hurt yourself again." Tony said. Then, he fly down and the plan started. 

"ARIA, where will my suit go if I want to remove it?" I asked.

"A watch will be on your wrist. Double tapped it if you want to use your suit again, miss." 

"Okay. Remove it from me." I said and the suit was gone and went into my new watch.

"Cool." I said. Just then, I saw the plan worked. I fly down and saw Tony's suit starts to remove from him and Peter went to me as the two men started bickering.

"We've gotta turn this ship around." Strange said.

"Yeah. Now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony said. I confusingly looked at him as he went in the middle of the view-port.

"No, I want to protect the stone."

"And I want you to thank me now. Go ahead, I'm listening." Tony said and I rolled my eyes.

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?"

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me."

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet."

"Admit it. You should have ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused."

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you."

"Ouch." I said and Strange looked back at me and sends an apologetic look.

"Sorry." He said and I nodded my head as I put my arm around Peter's shoulder.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut billions of miles away from Earth with no backup."

"I'm backup." Peter raised his hand.

"No. You're a stowaway." Tony said. "The adults are talking." Tony added as he used his fingers to point at himself, me and Strange.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. Wh-- what is he, your ward?" Strange asked.

"No. I'm Peter, by the way." 

"Dr. Strange." 

"Oh, we're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then." Just then, Strange walked near Tony.

"That's his name, kid." I whispered.

"Oh." Peter said.

"This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot." Tony began.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Strange asked. But, Tony remained quiet. 

"This is not good." I said to myself.

"Stark?" Strange called him. 

"Yeah?" 

"Can you get us home?" 

"Yeah I heard you. I'm thinking... I'm not so sure we should." Tony said.

"Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here." 

"No. It's you who doesn't understand, that Thanos has been inside my head for six years since he sent an army to New York and now he's back! And I don't know what to do. So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

"Oh shit. We're doomed." I said.

"Alright, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or your wife or the kid or the Time Stone... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the fate of the universe depends on it." Strange said.

"Nice. Good. Moral compass. We're straight." Tony said. Then, he walked near Peter and I went aside. He started dubbing Peter like what the Queen does to a knight. "Alright, kid. You're an Avenger now." Tony said without looking at the kid, knowing he might be at stake, soon. Tony went near me and held my hand. We walked to a nearby wall and I placed my back on it as I faced Tony. I held his cheeks in my hands and leaned to kiss his lips. He placed his hands on my waist and broke the kiss. I hugged him to me and I lay my head on his shoulder as he lay his head on top of my head. This is his calm. His peace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.2K 60
You are the little sister of the famous Tony Stark. But Tony is more like a father to you because of your age gap, you adore and love Tony....someti...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
34.1K 1.4K 50
Being in a relationship with Tony Stark is what every woman dreams of. But is it really as dreamy as it sounds? What happens when the relationship is...
194K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...